Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
HANG ON......I'VE MISSED A THREAD AND A HALF?! YOU SEX CRAZED HORN DOGS....

*possibly some racing chat involved as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

scvlet

VIP Member
IMG_0289.PNG

travelling around the world to stalk drivers and camp outside of their hotels is fine, not inconvenient in the slightest, but messy parking lots is where they draw the line!!!:mad::mad: :rolleyes: lmfao

how in the world do you attend as many races as they do, meet as many drivers and TPs as they do, and NOT stay for the entirety of a race ๐Ÿ˜ญ

maybe i'm jealous of them but like i find that sooo weird

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

valen_

Remember that tv presenter that was rumoured to be with Alonso? Look at what she posted ๐Ÿ‘€
0119719F-C246-43E4-8770-E4F4AE888828.jpeg

+not them with the emojis again (ps: animo = cheer up)
BCB6968C-A22A-4A55-9AAD-5ADCCDCBE1D6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Blablabla29

VIP Member
About Miami you remember their stupid idea to have an inland marina for super expensive yachts (Yachts you actually need to bring by trucks ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™„ ) which is supposed to be like that:

miami.jpg

Well this is how it looks now (pictures are from last week) ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

miami2.png

This has to be the dumbest idea i have ever see.

• Haha

Jessicam1712

yuki said in ITW pierre doesnโ€™t invite him to his house and now yuki didnโ€™t invite him to his barbecue in revenge. he said โ€œi need to make him jealous. i hope it worksโ€

• Haha

StellaLuna

Yay new thread! Ive been holding on to this screenshot of Daniel curls and smile for the new thread๐Ÿ’–
Here's to thread 73!
ACCECCE3-417E-4AB1-9B7F-B5391ECDE105.jpeg
BB5499B3-AA05-4A63-935F-591802A071CD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Record-breaking! We lasted less than 12 hours!
But welcome tom #73 nosey bitches!
It didn't rain during the race and at one point we were hoping that Latifi would do his thing it was that boring, but Sharl had Sharl moment and it heated up a bit (i.e. Lando got a freaking podium!!). A great day for Aston Martin in the points, but a bit gutting for Ferrari with Carlos having another DNF.
It's an off week this week and I swear to god if we find Pierre Gasly in a nightclub in any European country (or Miami after an early flight out) I might scream!
Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha

valen_

We already had horse pics, the eye fucking one, too many emojis and now weโ€™re getting hinty vacation pics ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ peep the Acapulco song too
41A0C493-498D-48B2-88D4-6B5CC1ABCA58.jpeg
70FC672D-D222-4847-81A2-2084D1C58F49.jpeg

RIP slag Alonso, your messiness will be missed ๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha
  • Wow

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Whaaaaat! I missed 20 pages? God, I only was away tidying up.

Anyway, here's my money is no object wedding guest dress. Perhaps it is a bit extra but it's just heavenly.
Screenshot_20220425_231715.jpg

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
as funny as this is, i understand they need to be as light as possible but knowing how much valtteri struggled with that mentally, it just leaves a bad aftertaste... glad there's a minimum weight for drivers but i think the fia needs to do more, perhaps raise the minimum weight. i'm sure they're all very healthy with all the professional care they get but still.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17