Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But isn’t Latifi’s dad one of Williams main sponsors (sofino food) so unless he’s willing to keep the sponsorship without latifi 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
But isn’t Latifi’s dad one of Williams main sponsors (sofino food) so unless he’s willing to keep the sponsorship without latifi 🤷‍♀️
Maybe they’re inspired by Haas 😂 mazepins thought they owned Haas and that the team with crumble without them

Reactions: 4
Danny singing along with some obvious pain written on his face 🥺
It's really sad for me, seeing this. He knows he's never going to be WDC now. Any other era and he would have been but just unfortunate that he came in at the end of Vettel dominance era and the start of Lewis dominance era. Now it's a whole new generation and he doesn't have the championship legacy of the men his age like Seb, Lewis or Alonso. Danny is in a bit of a no man's land and it's tough to see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe Alex’s Thai sponsors are bringing in enough money for Williams to survive without it? I’m sure Oscar is backed by quite a few sponsors as well

Reactions: 3
It's really sad for me, seeing this. He knows he's never going to be WDC now. Any other era and he would have been but just unfortunate that he came in at the end of Vettel dominance era and the start of Lewis dominance era. Now it's a whole new generation and he doesn't have the championship legacy of the men his age like Seb, Lewis or Alonso. Danny is in a bit of a no man's land and it's tough to see.
Ya I agree with that but I also think Daniel has and will leave a legacy on the sport, yes it probably won’t be a world championship but nonetheless he has left his mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Daniel is like Gerhard Berger. And I don’t mean this in a funny way, it’s just true. Amazing driver but just wrong time. Got close to winning championships but never close enough. They even have roughly the same amount of wins, and when they won they really did win in a big way. Both drove for McLaren. Lots of similarities.
*both are also known for their joke-y ways but that’s beside the point here

Reactions: 14
Also don't forget other beauty of Slovak and Czech declension of everything (nouns, pronouns, adjectives) it's almost impossible to learn for foreigners plus nominative, genitive , we have 6 of these
Czech declension still haunts me 😂 I remember my dad waking me up in 5 am to tell him 7 of the Interrogative and relative pronouns 😂 i had test in the morning 😂 Czech and Slovak is so beautiful 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Daniel is like Gerhard Berger. And I don’t mean this in a funny way, it’s just true. Amazing driver but just wrong time. Got close to winning championships but never close enough. They even have roughly the same amount of wins, and when they won they really did win in a big way. Both drove for McLaren. Lots of similarities.
Absolutely, he's been a great driver and a credit to the sport but I think it's just hard when you realise you won't ever be on that list of Champions. Even Berger will be forgotten one day but some one like Fangio, Shumacher or Senna never will. It's cruel but that's F1. I guess actually accepting it is a tough pill to swallow.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Alex’s Thai sponsors are bringing in enough money for Williams to survive without it? I’m sure Oscar is backed by quite a few sponsors as well
Mt thoughts exactly and I'm sure Oscar can bring in more. Over all it's better not to have you car dependent on one sponser. Are you listening AM?
That said Oscar CANNOT get in here fast enough. I think it woukd help zhou out too knowing he's there (and beatable)

OMG... you said it
Danny Heidi psychoanalysis complete

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.