Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Going back to the point about Miami having only the two grandstands. Yes I am excited about watching the race, it’s a new location, the track looks fun with its ridiculous fake yacht marina. However I do really hate how inaccessible the US races are looking. I tried to get Austin tickets - even if I had managed to get my hands on any tickets, the hotel prices in Austin were insane. Reading how even Max F cancelled going to Miami for the same reason doesn’t surprise me. Yes we know cash is king in F1, and it’s an expensive sport but it’s sucks if it will be going this way where fans can’t afford to watch their favourite sport unless they’re mega loaded.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
So originally I was thinking going down the pastel yellow route, but as your resident blonde named Iona 😜 I Googled the best pastel colour for blondes as I didn’t want to be too yellow-y and it blue so here we are. Cba finding accessories thi so imagine the claw clip for hair is white and jewellery is silver
043F64B5-EA10-4045-B993-CF9E57AF3828.jpeg

I spent way too much time scrolling and being indecisive so I just can’t commit to the whole collage thing but this is the kinda vibe I’d go for 😂

View attachment 1221388
Oooh I love that colour combo of the pink flowers and then gold shoes/nude bag

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Rayne

VIP Member
I want Seb to go dark seb when he retires, I want him on sky sports every race bitching about Stroll like Nico with Lewis 😂

• Haha

HoneyRyder

I’ve been busy with real life stuff and can’t keep up with all of you here but am trying to go back and play catch up when I can. I did watch the race and hope everyone was happy with Lando’s podium I was thinking of a few of you you gals here!! I was gutted for Ferrari, there’s nothing like hearing the Italian anthem at a home race for them but we still have Monza to hope for! Lastly I’m so happy Seb got solid points and am really hoping Mick will soon as well. Very sweet how concerned he was on the radio, it melts my heart. I think Seb would make a great Team Principle someday to be honest.
Have a great week everyone!! Looking forward to Miami!!

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Life is more than just work. Stop glamourizing being useful for others. Most people work to have a roof over their head and pay bills, food etc.
Also assumtion of her not having a purpose on life is really bold since non of us know her in person.
I understand learning and growing as a person. Widening your perspective on life. You dont have to make money to have purpose on life.
YAAASSS

Btw Blake if you are reading this please tell Daniel I'm at that point in life/work where ditching everything to travel the world with him would SAVE me and I wouldn't give 3 shits what Tattle says about me in that case 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

alnfitzg

VIP Member
oop landos latest ig post was down for a bit and now it’s back up but without the first vid. 99.999% sure it’s bc it quite literally looked like his mechanics would get killed in a second with how far they were hanging off the railing 😬 (if they fell). he was definitely forced to take that down

it was a super cool vid but makes sense
😳
19CC1B07-400A-44F1-B37F-68D97DA0203C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

MissF1

VIP Member
Me making my return like….

1650858124781.gif

How long was I gone?! How did I miss 6 threads?!

Who is @imolathesecond?!?! Is @imola in danger?!

What is the tea with Kiki and Pierre?!

What else have I missed?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Can someone explain how do we have 25 more pages (more or less) on this thread since this morning when litteraly nothing happen today ? 😂😂

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Right you lovely lot, I'm pulling a McLaren as I have an exam in the morning that is on campus and I need to be in earlier to print things out! I may not get the chance to speak much tomorrow so I will have a good old catch up in the afternoon/evening! ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Charlotte is like a proud mum ❤❤

Screenshot_20220425-090759_Instagram.jpg

Hope Mercedes (and all other teams who struggle with it) can find a solution to porpoising quickly. F1 is hard enough in itself to add other physical pain on top of it...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It's really sad for me, seeing this. He knows he's never going to be WDC now. Any other era and he would have been but just unfortunate that he came in at the end of Vettel dominance era and the start of Lewis dominance era. Now it's a whole new generation and he doesn't have the championship legacy of the men his age like Seb, Lewis or Alonso. Danny is in a bit of a no man's land and it's tough to see.
Daniel is like Gerhard Berger. And I don’t mean this in a funny way, it’s just true. Amazing driver but just wrong time. Got close to winning championships but never close enough. They even have roughly the same amount of wins, and when they won they really did win in a big way. Both drove for McLaren. Lots of similarities.
*both are also known for their joke-y ways but that’s beside the point here

imolathesecond

VIP Member
lando and daniel are asked about where they get their good looks from
daniels answer includes something about his parents having sex
lando then doesn't really answer at first because he's lando and while daniel whispers something to him he does this
Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-25 um 13.21.40.png

what did daniel whisper to him? wrong answers only.

• Haha