Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who everyone fancies when they fancy a bad guy:
DE84E745-0EA6-4619-86A2-1F8A4BE003BF.jpeg

Who I fancy when I fancy the bad guy:
FD9F5C90-B22B-483A-89E3-038A7F29FE67.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
what if she's a bridesmaid? not to bring out one of monza's many eye roll reaction pics but sav and her seemed quite close since they met and luisa is family, kind of. maybe flo and cisca are bridesmaids as well.
i'd love that to be honest 😂
I wouldn’t be shocked if she was involved, they do seem close already, and Lando and Lu can get a bit of practice walking down the aisle as groomsman/bridesmaid 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's the whole enemies to lovers story arc

See, that's your promise to Iona broken now 😂
Oh Jesus we’re setting everyone off now! She’s going to return to 15 pages of Cyril/HORNER(?!?) thirst! This is what happens when you dare to real life for a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus we’re setting everyone off now! She’s going to return to 15 pages of Cyril/HORNER(?!?) thirst! This is what happens when you dare to real life for a day 😂
Now, who had money on Horner being this threads thirst trap???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry off topic but I love how tiff and bottas are literally the polar opposite of Heidi and Daniel, content all weekend 😂

i do like them and think they’re great together

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.