Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be hard for drivers on the taller side when it comes to weight. They all have to make a similar weight which must give drivers like yuki for example an advantage?
No because if drivers can’t meet the minimum weight of 80kg the teams have to put additional junk around the seat to make it weigh 80kg regardless.

Reactions: 5
[
Oh yay, the ugly art has been delivered to Lando 😂

oh dear god
it was a painting.... was hoping it was gonna be a helmet or something
just waiting for it to be on a t-shirt
now both DR and Lando have husky in a car art

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Honestly, This sort of things reeeeally scares me… all those people around the car 😵💫
I don’t think I could be a famous person 🤣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow! The eye contract, the body language 🔥 Suddenly I find Fernando mildly attractive, what is with today!?! First Pierre…now Fernando!
Pierre I agree with, Fernando I’m not quite there yet. I think his personality and the things he’s done will forever overshadow any little spark of attraction.

Honestly, This sort of things reeeeally scares me… all those people around the car 😵💫
I don’t think I could be a famous person 🤣
Nah this is just scary and crowding. Poor Charles and Charlotte.

Reactions: 6
Wow! The eye contract, the body language 🔥 Suddenly I find Fernando mildly attractive, what is with today!?! First Pierre…now Fernando!
YAAASSS GIRL
Make Heidi memes a thing
Hey Hey Hey 🥳🥳🥳

Screenshot_20220424_220034.jpg

I tried with Luisa also but she is too blessed to have reactions I often use here 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seeing the pic of Fernando looking like he’s about to pounce on that lady makes me feel things which are….confusing
F2CD5957-6C64-4D77-8BFB-F504B7DE180F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seeing the pic of Fernando looking like he’s about to pounce on that lady makes me feel things which are….confusing
convinced he would be a better lay than most of the grid... at least like a one crazy night kind of way
otherwise we all know Valtteri wins for best long time lover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
convinced he would be a better lay than most of the grid... at least like a one crazy night kind of way
otherwise we all know Valterri wins for best long time lover
I feel like he’d be passionate and wouldn’t insist on you going on top for more the 60 seconds (looking at you DR)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.