Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Heidi and hopefully Lilly ❤ Also what happend to Sandra ? She have a private insta now . Did she attended races this year? I can’t remember 🤔
past week she (Sandra) was visiting her sister in US

Reactions: 4
I think maybe Heidi just because she’s spent a lot of time in the US?
Didn’t someone just say she moved back to Monaco? If that’s the case, I think it’s a bit less likely. But who knows still possible 🤞🏼 I hope so!

I think Heidi and hopefully Lilly ❤ Also what happend to Sandra ? She have a private insta now . Did she attended races this year? I can’t remember 🤔
Oh yes Lily, that would be lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just wondering... Does he look like this after...

Monzaaaaaaa . I can't think about things like this now 😂😂 Oh my god , i wouldn't be able to leave the bedroom because he definitely look like that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I swear to god if I see one Kardashian I’m throwing hands 🤣 (I know we will because of Jenner racings first race 🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This is a good move, let's see what haters will say about It

Oh they’ll find a way to hate on her for this as well… ugh she can’t win and I really can’t understand why. I really like her.

By the way here’s my theory about which driver is most likely to use the Will Smith Miami song in their ig stories: you already know it’s going to be Lando, probably filming some palm trees or whatever from the car and putting the first song he can find when he searches Miami on Instagram, causing another Landogate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God Lewis really lives in this man’s head rent free. And so much for ‘the fight with Ferrari will be respectful’

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
About Miami you remember their stupid idea to have an inland marina for super expensive yachts (Yachts you actually need to bring by trucks 🙄 🙄 ) which is supposed to be like that:

miami.jpg

Well this is how it looks now (pictures are from last week) 😬😬

miami2.png

This has to be the dumbest idea i have ever see.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I swear to god if I see one Kardashian I’m throwing hands 🤣 (I know we will because of Jenner racings first race 🤢)
I forgot about Caitlyn Jenner having a racing team...oh god they are going to be out in full force aren't they? The only slight silver lining being that one of the tag alongs is now Pete Davidson and not K**** W*** (I'm a Swiftie, I ain't saying his name... he is basically Voldemort)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
About Miami you remember their stupid idea to have an inland marina for super expensive yachts (Yachts you actually need to bring by trucks 🙄 🙄 )

View attachment 1221644

View attachment 1221652

This has to be the dumbest idea i ever see.
This cracked me up when I saw it 😂 it’s so bad that it’s good
Really trying so hard to be Monaco but failing so spectacularly bad, even if Monaco doesn’t provide the best racing it still has an amazing quali and atmosphere. The atmosphere at Miami will be chaotic and the quali won’t be anything special, so Monaco is already miles ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
About Miami you remember their stupid idea to have an inland marina for super expensive yachts (Yachts you actually need to bring by trucks 🙄 🙄 )

View attachment 1221644

View attachment 1221652

This has to be the dumbest idea i ever see.
I was speaking to a friend today about how the boats were getting there. So have they already been brought in by trucks and the marina now just needs to be filled with water? That actually makes more sense than our idea of them lifting in via helicopter

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.