Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal every season that drivers get so much hate after incidents on track?

Reactions: 3
You know those celebrities read thisrt tweets videos from buzzfeed. Would love to see them blush to be honest. They are so creative 😁
Like instead of reading mean tweets, it’s “(insert driver name) Reads Tattle” oh god the chaos that would be😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it normal every season that drivers get so much hate after incidents on track?
Honestly it wasn’t like this before F1 had this popularity boost through Netflix. I firmly stand by my point that Netflix has done more harm than good, even though a lot of Netflix fans are lovely

You know those celebrities read thisrt tweets videos from buzzfeed. Would love to see them blush to be honest. They are so creative 😁
Didn’t someone say Lando and Daniel filmed that with sky in 2021 and it was never released?

Reactions: 7
Whaaaaat! I missed 20 pages? God, I only was away tidying up.

Anyway, here's my money is no object wedding guest dress. Perhaps it is a bit extra but it's just heavenly.
Screenshot_20220425_231715.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ll go have a look- thank you! It’s actually more the seam on the front of jeans that gives me discomfort (I won’t go into detail, it’s embarrassing and I hate it😂😭)!

basically comfort is key
I getcha, you're not alone!! Tore up from the floor up after the kiddo and riding horses aren't a great mix😖😬🤣 so I understand xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
personally I think we should just leave this thread here with this…

I’ll try and make a new one…give me a few minutes and I’ll report back 😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.