Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still so amazed by how McLaren are suddenly so amazing at pit stops this season πŸ˜…

0D776755-D978-4013-B44F-9E1540665B66.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently I'm spamming with Max content today butttttt he won Laureus :love:✨🧑🦁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
they have new super wheel guns :D so maybe this helps too ? of course mclaren is the best group of people 🧑
imagine if they had these new wheel guns last year :eek: several races could have gone differently for danny and lando

• Heart
Reactions: 7
they have new super wheel guns :D so maybe this helps too ? of course mclaren is the best group of people 🧑
Yesss they light up showing them if the tyre is on properly so the driver can get going quicker πŸ₯° but I also think they’ve just improved the physical aspect of it πŸ’ͺ🏼

imagine if they had these new wheel guns last year :eek: several races could have gone differently for danny and lando
Silverstone 😒😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Holy! I cant believe I just missed an ENTIRE THREAD in less than one day! That's what I get for being busy with real life on a race day I guess haha! Can anyone please fill me in on anything important? πŸ₯Ί I would be much obliged!

also Happy #73 folks! : )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahaha

Yes Andreas give him all the hugs 🧑🧑

And adminβ€˜s gone really unhinged with the unflattering pictures today πŸ˜‚ god I love him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
omg i think mclaren didn't expect anything from this race today and booked flight late night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there was so much trafic that team was running from paddock to catch that flight πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.