Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone comment on either her fan page or the wag page that she moved to Monaco with Daniel don’t know how true that it, might be lonely for her idk
well she is from monaco and grew up there so i assume she spent her entire childhood up until school there, she probably has still friends there and her dad. a lot less lonely than it was for jemma, i'm assuming

Anybody know someone who could use these?
apart from the dig at michael... (which... ouch?) which purpose do these things serve? 😂

Reactions: 3
well she is from monaco and grew up there so i assume she spent her entire childhood up until school there, she probably has still friends there and her dad. a lot less lonely than it was for jemma, i'm assuming
HOW TO BE A WAG:
STEP 364:
be Monaco girl or Portugese girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of yall have to work with FBI, like you guys are able to finds hotels in Dubai jus by balcony or resturant just by food they eat, and yet nobody want to go help police with that Madaline mCann girls case
i know right? and then there's me, i get lost on my way back to my own home. that's how much awareness i lack.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
D45C08FC-9E9B-465E-8811-988A8E159B90.jpeg

I mean McLaren aren’t the only ones guilty of doing this. Still got a point though

Reactions: 10
well, i think he is right, I can get you dont have the car you used to, but if you are a 7 times world champion, you should fight for it.... i mean, your mate finished p4 with the same car and a problem in his front wing
i dont like Rosberg, bit this time I think he said what a lot of people think

Reactions: 4
Williams also launches their Miami merch. But in their case everything is related to the beach: swimshort, shirt, cap, beach towel and bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw someone comment on either her fan page or the wag page that she moved to Monaco with Daniel don’t know how true that it, might be lonely for her idk
I don't know but is she really going to do something completly different then acting?
Or is Monaco a good place when you want to become an actress?

Reactions: 1
am i being weird or is this miami track boring as hell?

1650900514908.png

these two loooooong straights are probably drs zones so they can just breeze past whoever they want to overtake. and porpoising is going to be really bad on the straights, so i guess mclaren got something going for them as the only team that's not porpoising 😂

• Haha
I feel like this is step 1 rather and step 364 for some reason. Not quite sure why. But just a feeling.
Look, you write you own "How to be a wag" guide, in my book this step is somewhere in the end of the book, likeee think about it, they see book in the store and they opened and first step they see is BE A PORTUGESE OR MONACO GIRL...., ofcourse they wont buy that book if they are not that girl...
My way they buy book, i get money they learn something, come to the end and realise that they just wasted money on basically nothing, but they cant return it...

#thinksmartnothard

• Haha
am i being weird or is this miami track boring as hell?

View attachment 1220581

these two loooooong straights are probably drs zones so they can just breeze past through whoever they want to overtake. and porpoising is going to be really bad on the straights, so i guess mclaren got something going for them as the only team that's not porpoising 😂
I'm not really surprised tbh, all the new tracks are kind of the same (miami, vegas, jeddah) long as hell straights and some corners here and there 😂😂. I don't want to judge before seeing it but i don't have much hope.

Reactions: 7
well, i think he is right, I can get you dont have the car you used to, but if you are a 7 times world champion, you should fight for it.... i mean, your mate finished p4 with the same car and a problem in his front wing
i dont like Rosberg, bit this time I think he said what a lot of people think
I don't think Lewis isn't fighting for it, there is some talk of his car being setup differently. I'm pretty certain that even if Lewis wasn't feeling it he would still be doing better than 13th / 14th place even if it was just purely to spite Nico Rosberg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think NY is better for learning to act. They have more theatres and drama schools. LA is the place for movies. To be fair she may want to chase something other than soap operas. Getting stuck in the same circle wont get you jobs in other projects. Her new agency is from LA is think. We'll see what happens.
She is with that agency for almost 2 years

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.