Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaah what a day, nosey witches! Imola race has been and gone! We went through #72 faster than #69!

Great day for Red Bull
P3 for Lando
Tough day for Ferrari
Points for Aston Martin

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yay new thread! Ive been holding on to this screenshot of Daniel curls and smile for the new thread๐Ÿ’–
Here's to thread 73!
ACCECCE3-417E-4AB1-9B7F-B5391ECDE105.jpeg
BB5499B3-AA05-4A63-935F-591802A071CD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just did one too ๐Ÿ˜‚ you were quicker by 2 sec ๐Ÿ˜‚ i need to found out how to delete a thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ But Happy 73๐Ÿงก

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Record-breaking! We lasted less than 12 hours!
But welcome tom #73 nosey witches!
It didn't rain during the race and at one point we were hoping that Latifi would do his thing it was that boring, but Sharl had Sharl moment and it heated up a bit (i.e. Lando got a freaking podium!!). A great day for Aston Martin in the points, but a bit gutting for Ferrari with Carlos having another DNF.
It's an off week this week and I swear to god if we find Pierre Gasly in a nightclub in any European country (or Miami after an early flight out) I might scream!
Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I got 2 out of 3 drivers on my podium prediction, pretty happy with that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
HANG ON......I'VE MISSED A THREAD AND A HALF?! YOU SEX CRAZED HORN DOGS....

*possibly some racing chat involved as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Iโ€™m gonna join the Daniel stans in their moaning, Lando podium and most of the pics are of Maxโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Going back to the point about Miami having only the two grandstands. Yes I am excited about watching the race, itโ€™s a new location, the track looks fun with its ridiculous fake yacht marina. However I do really hate how inaccessible the US races are looking. I tried to get Austin tickets - even if I had managed to get my hands on any tickets, the hotel prices in Austin were insane. Reading how even Max F cancelled going to Miami for the same reason doesnโ€™t surprise me. Yes we know cash is king in F1, and itโ€™s an expensive sport but itโ€™s sucks if it will be going this way where fans canโ€™t afford to watch their favourite sport unless theyโ€™re mega loaded.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.