Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
since y’all hated landos fave colour (honestly so do i) i almost HAD to create a look
i feel like i’d be that one wag that everyone complains about that they don’t put enough effort into their looks lol - someone’s gotta do it so it can be me 💕
I like it as a little pop of colour with the bag x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Lu will go to Miami? I imagine she would love to (I mean, it’s Miami- who wouldn’t).

Aside from Lu, the issue is the track is like an hour with traffic from South Beach. Downtown Miami is just basically the financial district. So where will they be staying? I’ve stayed in the financial district and Bayfront area and it’s not amazing. And the area around the track is a bit dodgy.

Reactions: 3
The Queen is back ❤
I don’t expect any other wags in Miami though, Kelly seems to be going for work of her own. I think Miami is going to be great for celebrities and tit for everyone else.
I think that this is going to be the most celeb-filled race F1 has seen in a while. I am defos expecting a few big names to make an appearance. And I am SOOOO here for it. Kym will be having a field day with some new people to snap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that this is going to be the most celeb-filled race F1 has seen in a while. I am defos expecting a few big names to make an appearance. And I am SOOOO here for it. Kym will be having a field day with some new people to snap
I know I’m going to get annoyed at all these celebs faking an interest in F1. Hope the Sky commentators have some witty thoughts about that.

Also, if there’s not at least one driver with an Instagram story with Will Smith’s Miami song after all his controversies, I am rioting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Queen is back ❤
I don’t expect any other wags in Miami though, Kelly seems to be going for work of her own. I think Miami is going to be great for celebrities and tit for everyone else.
I think maybe Heidi just because she’s spent a lot of time in the US?

Reactions: 4
The Queen is back ❤
I think Heidi and hopefully Lilly ❤ Also what happend to Sandra ? She have a private insta now . Did she attended races this year? I can’t remember 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know I’m going to get annoyed at all these celebs faking an interest in F1. Hope the Sky commentators have some witty thoughts about that.

Also, if there’s not at least one driver with an Instagram story with Will Smith’s Miami song after all his controversies, I am rioting.
Whilst I agree with Will Smith part of this point, I have to say that I do kinda want a Megan Thee Stallion/Martin Brundle grid walk interaction again tbh 😅

hopefully Lilly
I WANT QUEEN LILY AT A RACE!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Heidi and hopefully Lilly ❤ Also what happend to Sandra ? She have a private insta now . Did she attended races this year? I can’t remember 🤔
I think Sandra is getting a lot of hate with Nicholas getting a lot of it. I really feel for them 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.