Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ARGH I have zero interest in who any of these people are cos I’m not into anything Lando related but BRING ON WEDDING OUTFITS PLS! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Luisa is a meditation guru, but no one can convince me she didn't get pissed off for raining at her parade at least one night of that endless vacation :LOL:

And now Jen Jen is on her way to become tiktok influncer :ROFLMAO:
Ok when you put it like that…she both helped and hindered her whole holiday 😂
And with that reminder…off for my weekly JenJen TikTok stalk 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yessss finally some Raz appreciation, he is the superior friend of that group
FR. not that i enjoy watching them play golf but i could tolerate it if he is commentating and filming

Reactions: 2
Tattle 🤝 Bullying Monza

Also can we do wedding outfits for the weekend like we do for rawe ceeks? But like actual serious ones, not Jnsn style wedding outfits?
I'm on board for this.

Also be prepared for reaction spam from me, I was gone half an hour and came to 25 notifications and 3 new pages 😂

*risking my tattle life*
Connor is not any worse than Tom and... MAX

There I said it. Justice for Connor.

Some one who has tik tok needs to give a JenJen update

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry I’m trying to piece this all together 😂 I’m not going to lie but I always glazed over Lando Norris related items on this thread until recently 🤭

So do Lando & Oliver share the same friend group? How old is Oliver? So many Qs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m totally late but that’s Nice airport. I hate airports like that as I’m scared I’ll land in the sea😂
Not Portugal? I thought It was her leaving Portugal. She wrote the date because today is a National Holiday in Portugal.

Reactions: 1
If you’re on about the Quadrant video, I don’t think that’s Lando. Some of Quadrant are in the US and there isn’t a Top Golf in Monaco
kinda sounds like someone is speaking french. so maybe it’s those french halo players

Reactions: 3
lando's sister at another wedding, i think today?

i like the dress, i'm not sure what kind of wedding this was but if it fits the vibe of the wedding it's a lovely dress. never heard of the no red rule so 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.