Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Ladies get ready , we are racing down under 🇦🇺 wake up time is horrible but “our favorite” unemployed racing driver is back in the paddock 😜 Cheers 🥂
16EE79F7-033A-4B05-B342-2D0420510674.jpeg

had to post my favorite picture🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 20

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Hey everyone. Just letting you know I won’t be posting on here anymore. Ive always enjoyed reading peoples opinions and the lighter side of F1 on this thread but lately I’ve found myself struggling a lot. Certain aspects of the sport I just can’t stand anymore and that bleeds into what I post on here and honestly, it’s making me unhappy now. So it’s definitely time to step away and go do something else with my time. F1 isn’t for me anymore, for many reasons. Thanks for all the laughs and good times though, if it wasn’t for this thread I’d probably have given up watching a long time ago. Sending you all a virtual hug. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

scvlet

VIP Member
thanks for the update, carlos! the suspense was killing me
93240DA8-0B17-4D20-8881-81C0D876143F.jpeg

i do find these updates quite wholesome for some reason 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Futtrit

VIP Member
So 2 things

And that said Tiffany is actually working. she's doing the gin promotions and did the mullet gravel race with him to promote thier gravel events.
I think this is Lily Z's big debut, and rightly so. she seems pretty comfortable (possibly more so than oscar).
I definitely expect to see her on Saturday but hopefully tomorrow (or for me midnight)
---
So I got 2 issues
1. This is now becoming more and more public knowledge. I wont get into the specifics, but I have more and more confidence this actually happened. Im not mentioning her name anymore because i know she looks for it
View attachment 2066463

2. Alexa is getting this race shit.... Followed by people saying she's latina (which can also include 'black' by the way as thankfully someone pointed out)
View attachment 2066471
THEY CALLED HIM MAX FRETWELL

HAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

What's your point

VIP Member
Guys it's very rare I pop in here these days (so busy at the moment). But had a dream last night that I was a producer on drive to survive and secretly shagging Lando but Lewis was sliding into my DM's with dick pics and it was getting RAUNCHY then fucking alarm went off.

Alas no dick pics in my DM's this morning but I am going to see if drive to survive are recruiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Spectacles

VIP Member
I'm not really into F1 but Charles Leclerc is 🥵 and looks even more so in this video

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Futtrit

VIP Member
Im not 100% sure but i think she is going to Portimão for the Moto GP with her friend Leonor...Leonor was a long jump athlete a few years ago and now that she is an influencer/model brands always invite her to go to various sports events to promote them she already went to moto gp last year with Redbull so im guessing Luisa is going with her or was also invited to go.

So sorry no Mick 😅
---

Yes its Lisbon and the next video its her crossing the bridge we use when we go to the Algarve. And Leonor has a story saying she is going to Portimão.
Thank you ❤

Is that a hotel view then?

Mick could have stayed with her.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11