Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she's still in portugal? Hmm she's definitely getting all done up for something specials

• Haha
Reactions: 1
so she's still in portugal? Hmm she's definitely getting all done up for something specials
Im not 100% sure but i think she is going to Portimão for the Moto GP with her friend Leonor...Leonor was a long jump athlete a few years ago and now that she is an influencer/model brands always invite her to go to various sports events to promote them she already went to moto gp last year with Redbull so im guessing Luisa is going with her or was also invited to go.

So sorry no Mick 😅
---
Yes its Lisbon and the next video its her crossing the bridge we use when we go to the Algarve. And Leonor has a story saying she is going to Portimão.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Im not 100% sure but i think she is going to Portimão for the Moto GP with her friend Leonor...Leonor was a long jump athlete a few years ago and now that she is an influencer/model brands always invite her to go to various sports events to promote them she already went to moto gp last year with Redbull so im guessing Luisa is going with her or was also invited to go.

So sorry no Mick 😅
Is Fabio available? *coughs*

• Haha
Reactions: 7

So sorry no Mick 😅
---

Yes its Lisbon and the next video its her crossing the bridge we use when we go to the Algarve. And Leonor has a story saying she is going to Portimão.
Thanks! Well leonor a d moto gp in the algarve not a bad weekend!
Saw leonor signed with a new agency and is with Elite models now. Good for her. Still wonduring what her big surprise is. Hopefully more exciting than. Cha's jewelry drop

• Haha
Reactions: 4

So sorry no Mick 😅
---

Thank you ❤

Is that a hotel view then?

Mick could have stayed with her.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sunsets and runways.... to algarve?
Or way farther.
Screenshot_20230324_170548_Instagram.jpg

---
Zak giving the reserve driver, who isn't really ever there, some attention
Alex, I'm sorry he roped you into this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I think she's bleeping with the timeline... do not see lisbon to algarve at sunset and that's with the actual delays. I think she did all the stuff she posted yesterday, flew out after work to wherever now is posting from yesterday.

Also girl has deleted mick references but not lando references. I want there to be a reason for that other than the obvious.

Thank you ❤

Is that a hotel view then?

Mick could have stayed with her.......

I wanted to give you that..but is not an hotel its the Redbull office. So i guess she was also invited and i just saw another girl from Central is going too with Redbull and another brand.

Honestly I think she's bleeping with the timeline... do not see lisbon to algarve at sunset and that's with the actual delays. I think she did all the stuff she posted yesterday, flew out after work to wherever now is posting from yesterday.

Also girl has deleted mick references but not lando references. I want there to be a reason for that other than the obvious.
The timeline makes sense that video of the sunset was her leaving Lisbon and the sunset here is around 7pm and usually you only cross that bridge on her video to go to the south of Portugal.

• Heart
I wanted to give you that..but is not an hotel its the Redbull office. So i guess she was also invited and i just saw another girl from Central is going too with Redbull and another brand.

The timeline makes sense that video of the sunset was her leaving Lisbon and the sunset here is around 7pm and usually you only cross that bridge on her video to go to the south of Portugal.
Based on flights looks more like Rome or Paris... I just didn't see anything close... but soon we will know something!

Based on flights looks more like Rome or Paris... I just didn't see anything close... but soon we will know something!
They're driving by the looks of it, it's taken from a car i think....

Mick posted fron Australia.

• Sad
They're driving by the looks of it, it's taken from a car i think....

Mick posted fron Australia.
Omg you are right!
Was so used to the plane sunsets, just automatically saw it as an airplane! Ha!
---
Lewis in Malaysia?!
Okay.
Hoping he brings some peace and influence

Last edited:
charles' alleged new gf has removed ~2,000 followers since she was first brought up, yet somehow fan accounts still have access to her posts. It seems like she's going through extensive lengths to remain private (i imagine it must take a lot of time to remove followers like that individually) so it's kinda crazy these fanpages still somehow can get her photos

• Wow
charles' alleged new gf has removed ~2,000 followers since she was first brought up, yet somehow fan accounts still have access to her posts. It seems like she's going through extensive lengths to remain private (i imagine it must take a lot of time to remove followers like that individually) so it's kinda crazy these fanpages still somehow can get her photos
I mean obviously someone was leaking them who did follow her, so I guess she's trying to plug up any leaks. Not a bad idea, especially if it led to someone revealing their location. Now that its out in the tabloids she's probably a little nervous... as she should be. I hope it doesn't keep her away from races. Charles could use someone he trusts around

By the way whatever happened to Charles private account. Cha did follow it right?

Reactions: 2
I guess she's also attempting to keep up with the tea, because gossip accounts were posting screenshots of who viewed their stories and apparently Alex doesn't allow gossip accounts to follow her on Instagram but she views all of their stories.

I mean obviously someone was leaking them who did follow her, so I guess she's trying to plug up any leaks. Not a bad idea, especially if it led to someone revealing their location. Now that its out in the tabloids she's probably a little nervous... as she should be. I hope it doesn't keep her away from races. Charles could use someone he trusts around

By the way whatever happened to Charles private account. Cha did follow it right?
I think Charlotte followed it, but Charles never followed her back, she definitely has a private account on her own as well

I guess she's also attempting to keep up with the tea, because gossip accounts were posting screenshots of who viewed their stories and apparently Alex doesn't allow gossip accounts to follow her on Instagram but she views all of their stories.
Not gonna lie. Would be doing the exact same thing
---
What is this... hamster.... oscar..... estie.... daniel.... cyril.... I totally forgot they all overlapped in black

Last edited:
To be honest, if I was trying to be really private, I'd delete all people and start again as if I'm not mistaken she's allowed random (fan) girls following her. On the other hand, sometimes it's even someone who you personally know and close to you who is leaking stuff. But then you know you have crappy friends. 🤷‍♀️ (oh and viewing gossip accounts with your real one is just... wow, that's why finstas exist)
---
What is this... hamster.... oscar..... estie.... daniel.... cyril.... I totally forgot they all overlapped in black
Hamster and Sacha overlapped with Carlos even before that :sneaky:
1679728128683.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
I saw some videos from airport that Charles picked someone up . And it was girl . Maybe her 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.