Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw some videos from airport that Charles picked someone up . And it was girl . Maybe her 🤔
It was
---
And he’s already probably in debt thanks to his best friend Bolsonaro 🤣🤣 karma can be good sometimes
Only guess who isn't in Brazil.... well he will be returning on 30th (the basic 90 days tourist we gave him to avoid chaos is up). The lastest charge involves smuggling diamonds.

Should make for a fun April fools day
(Because I don't think he's willingly showing back up)
---
For a Petronas sponsor event 😊😊 where they called him an 8 time world champion lol

Oh that's why he's in Malaysia.....
---
Sandy also had a birthday last week
The video of the surprise in her stories is adorable.
Screenshot_20230325_070134_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20230325_071955_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230325_071955_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Wonder when those who are not in Australia yet are leaving. It's a damn long flight and jetlag is a witch. 💀

Reactions: 3
I was wondering if some rider starts following Lu. One did. From moto3. He is 17. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hamster if you’re reading this I love that when this quadrant video was first posted it had you in the thumbnail and now they’ve changed it to lando to actually get some clicks 🥰🥰🥰
4540284F-37BF-4CE0-BDD2-2752FF5777B4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, that could be his 2022 one anyway? 😂
Comments like that are something he’ll always have to live with, it’s not like he’s going to care 😂 although maybe he does because of the Ted Kravitz debacle 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s always been this way with controversial sporting moments, many people will never agree with it but it doesn’t change the outcome. It’s lucky for him that his team nailed the regs the next year because if that had been the only one he’d won ever it would have looked way worse

For me I’d find it a lot less grating if they’d been more humble about it. Every man and his dog knows the situation but they try and act like Abu Dhabi was in any way a good race for them. Just say yeah we got lucky, but we had a good year and that’s all we can do and people would be a lot less likely to make digs. They’ve never done that, so they have to deal with peoples opinions on it. Christian literally did an interview the other day still going on about it and playing the victim, like in no way were they a victim in that scenario and they never will be. Lewis fans get told to move on all the time but he mentions it every chance he gets, it’s probably his conscience speaking

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure those last pics with Angie were from there actually. And I thought they've actually permanently moved there already, as this was reported years ago, but maybe not yet.
I remember hearing they were considering it or had already started building for michael's care.
Just hadnt heard about it as real vs rumor. Interesting they would choose there vs tax benefits. I'm all for a beach bronzed surfer Mick era.
but also... if they were... like lu doesnt really need to be flying to see him....
just trying to keep hope alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I remember hearing they were considering it or had already started building for michael's care.
Just hadnt heard about it as real vs rumor. Interesting they would choose there vs tax benefits. I'm all for a beach bronzed surfer Mick era.
but also... if they were... like lu doesnt really need to be flying to see him....
just trying to keep hope alive!
Uhm, this is Mallorca though. Or am I missing something?

yes sorry i included the spanish flag too, although i was really just happy for the proximity to portugal
but yes I think they may have moved MIchael there last year and started to transition.
I assume its being reported because something like the Switzerland property is officially vacated/for sale

Dog dad Carlos is my favourite Carlos 🥰
I mean I PREFER him and small fluffy ones shirtless
but pinion brings out his muppet side too

also carlos is like me...
we melt over dogs, yet look terrified when having to interact with children

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.