Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's deleted her IG account as well :censored:
I really try not to judge people too much on random things they "like" as i feel thats not a direct comment on something... but yeah that's insane that people are so desperate for any info on her they will look for her likes and judge her entire personality on that alone.

Personally, I have no idea what the tweet said, but Im American..., it wasnt our greatest moment (there are many) and most of the people in the military today completely agree it was unnecessary.

Reactions: 3
Happy anniversary to this legendary moment and the birth of my tattle name 😂 I miss him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really try not to judge people too much on random things they "like" as i feel thats not a direct comment on something... but yeah that's insane that people are so desperate for any info on her they will look for her likes and judge her entire personality on that alone.

Personally, I have no idea what the tweet said, but Im American..., it wasnt our greatest moment (there are many) and most of the people in the military today completely agree it was unnecessary.
Yes, I absolutely agree with that, as a non-American who lives in the Middle East, it was really disheartening to see everyone on Instagram ripping on Alexa for liking those tweets when they said nothing but the truth. A lot of war crimes were committed in these countries and they deserve to be addressed. I think people were masking their personal animosity for Alexa with some strange American patriotism that wasn't really there in the first place. She really has done nothing wrong, and I really like the fact that her account on Instagram was private(until it was apparently deleted, yikes), people need to lay off of her

Reactions: 8
I really like the fact that her account on Instagram was private(until it was apparently deleted, yikes)
Maybe she wants to start a new (public) one from the scratch so people can't go back to something she posted before. 🤷‍♀️
---
Meanwhile... a guy from Haas (or their photo/videographer) started following Luisa.... (who only follows Louise from wags. And also Gina.) :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If she deleted her Insta cause of hate that would be so sad :(

I think she might make a new (public) one though, which I think might actually be a smart move (also opportunistic but hey, girl's gotta eat, i'd do the same)

Also, may be a very European thing to say, but doesn't everyone think that the USA was completely out of their depth in that part of history and they definitely went against basic human rights, and we should all be criticizing that...? Honestly 100% thought that was the worldwide consensus

Reactions: 7
Yes, I absolutely agree with that, as a non-American who lives in the Middle East, it was really disheartening to see everyone on Instagram ripping on Alexa for liking those tweets when they said nothing but the truth. A lot of war crimes were committed in these countries and they deserve to be addressed. I think people were masking their personal animosity for Alexa with some strange American patriotism that wasn't really there in the first place. She really has done nothing wrong, and I really like the fact that her account on Instagram was private(until it was apparently deleted, yikes), people need to lay off of her
i work for the military (im not in the military, they are just a client)
i've talked to all levels... they know it was all bullshit
many are ashamed and dealing with it today
its definitely time for anyone within a generation or two to re-examine, criticize and learn.
also we are in the middle of a disgusting war that is looking more and more global.
people should be concerned and critical
I dont think anyone in the US with a brain cell can look back and say they were proud of Iraq and Afghanistan.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe she wants to start a new (public) one from the scratch so people can't go back to something she posted before. 🤷‍♀️
---
Meanwhile... a guy from Haas (or their photo/videographer) started following Luisa.... (who only follows Louise from wags. And also Gina.) :sneaky:
Lu and Hulk next!

Huisa? Lulk?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isa letting everyone know (in the spanish tabloids)
its from summer 2023... how different today

Reactions: 1
Isa letting everyone know (in the spanish tabloids)
its from summer 2023... how different today

Carlos looks "thrilled" there 😂 (wonder who paid for these "paparazzi" pics *coughs* How convenient location, huh?)
(the way they are pushing marriage is quite creepy now. especially when Carlos implies he really doesn't want that yet)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Carlos looks "thrilled" there 😂 (wonder who paid for these "paparazzi" pics *coughs* How convenient location, huh?)
(the way they are pushing marriage is quite creepy now. especially when Carlos implies he really doesn't want that yet)

samXZIPp2aaM81WD4D3lr1HYsgFOne1FVRwEb-eWtJk.jpg

The only marriage anybody wants....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If she deleted her Insta cause of hate that would be so sad :(

I think she might make a new (public) one though, which I think might actually be a smart move (also opportunistic but hey, girl's gotta eat, i'd do the same)

Also, may be a very European thing to say, but doesn't everyone think that the USA was completely out of their depth in that part of history and they definitely went against basic human rights, and we should all be criticizing that...? Honestly 100% thought that was the worldwide consensus
As another non-American, I presumed the same tbh. It certainly seems to be the general consensus here anyway

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.