Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

everythingbagel

Chatty Member
A tik tok was posted......
Some are saying the girl is Charlotte but I really don't think so -Could it be Alex? :unsure:
The hair looks too dark to be charlotte's
Also I saw a Cha fan account posted a story that charlotte's mom liked the account's break-up post...4 months later

matto

VIP Member

If you see Kelly suddenly posting Max or P a ton this weekend, this is probably why
I think I'm seeing way too much of her, one of the wag accounts has already been sharing clips of her from Max's documentary. Kelly is literally EVERYWHERE

matto

VIP Member
charles' alleged new gf has removed ~2,000 followers since she was first brought up, yet somehow fan accounts still have access to her posts. It seems like she's going through extensive lengths to remain private (i imagine it must take a lot of time to remove followers like that individually) so it's kinda crazy these fanpages still somehow can get her photos
I guess she's also attempting to keep up with the tea, because gossip accounts were posting screenshots of who viewed their stories and apparently Alex doesn't allow gossip accounts to follow her on Instagram but she views all of their stories.

I mean obviously someone was leaking them who did follow her, so I guess she's trying to plug up any leaks. Not a bad idea, especially if it led to someone revealing their location. Now that its out in the tabloids she's probably a little nervous... as she should be. I hope it doesn't keep her away from races. Charles could use someone he trusts around

By the way whatever happened to Charles private account. Cha did follow it right?
I think Charlotte followed it, but Charles never followed her back, she definitely has a private account on her own as well