Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Going to bed at 10pm on a Friday night to get up at 6am to watch some bois drive round in circles 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11

monza

VIP Member
Been busy
Now I'm here
Cant wait to wake uo tomorrow 😆
I absolutely love 'unusual' race times 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

CHAMPIONOF

I understand that stress made him lose weight but I just find it a bit odd that a team principal is using a drivers weight to take digs at other teams. Can definitely see that Christian and Zak still have a little tension between eachother though 😅
idk, daniel being one of my favourite will always skew my opinion, but i actually think its probably needed....too many times zak has been asked about daniel and he's sort of laughed it off or said things ended well etc etc when its so obvious they didn't and there was a bit of a hostile environment....and daniel himself said at the end of last season he struggled to keep weight on due to the stress, yet journalists are still asking why he's taking a year out/didn't take the haas seat...i think christian saying this is just a way of saying that him coming back to red bull was the right decision???

Reactions: 10

pastafasta

VIP Member
Alpine obviously don’t want either driver penalised - but that shouldn't really be a factor in the decision. Seems unfair to me?
I find it especially unfair towards Carlos now as he didn't even get a chance to go to stewards to do any explanations nor was Fernando asked. And I'm sure the penalization would be there if we didn't have the race ban factor in there. It's a joke really.

Louanne

VIP Member
Considering that this much F1 is not the usual Friday morning routine for me, I apologise to anyone I aggressively overtake on my drive to work.
At this point, I'm pretty convinced I could take a McLaren on a decent straight.

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Carlos looks "thrilled" there 😂 (wonder who paid for these "paparazzi" pics *coughs* How convenient location, huh?)
(the way they are pushing marriage is quite creepy now. especially when Carlos implies he really doesn't want that yet)

samXZIPp2aaM81WD4D3lr1HYsgFOne1FVRwEb-eWtJk.jpg

The only marriage anybody wants....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Bit of a weird comment from Horner on Daniel, more so when you consider they now also employ Michael who was responsible for his nutrition 😬
Just find a team principal commenting on their third drivers weight unprompted a bit odd..
View attachment 2068664
Daniel said himself the stress made it hard to keep his weight up. He’s been working with Michael since 2018 but his weight only dipped last year 🤷🏼‍♀️ Christian did just take it as an opportunity to point score though I think him and Zak have no love lost after the catering budget fiasco 🤣