Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only reassurance Oscar has is that when he signed the McLaren contract, it was guaranteeing him a seat which Alpine couldn't at that time. Until Seb and Nando pushed the initiate chaos button 🤣
With age comes experience - they know when to push the button! BOOM!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another race not worth to watch I guess... I feel like he'd get a pole even if he loses all wheels. :rolleyes:

• Haha
I can't decide if it's good to see that in Australia there are wags who dress and act normally or if it's boring as there is nothing to talk about 😂
1680329719442.png
1680329759617.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interested to see how far up Perez manages to get, not often we get to see the RB overtaking 🤣

• Haha
Dont think that photographer got a single good photo, Lewis couldn't stand still 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.