Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blake is there again. He really needs a babysitter... i wonder why.
---
View attachment 2059515
We Dutchies love DR. Dutch newspaper posted about him.
because he has 20+ million dollars
a lot of time
and he's still an adult small child

also i think daniel likes someone else (blake/port cop) to be the asshole in public telling you not to take photos
---

hasnt this already been done?
like more than once

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey everyone. Just letting you know I won’t be posting on here anymore. Ive always enjoyed reading peoples opinions and the lighter side of F1 on this thread but lately I’ve found myself struggling a lot. Certain aspects of the sport I just can’t stand anymore and that bleeds into what I post on here and honestly, it’s making me unhappy now. So it’s definitely time to step away and go do something else with my time. F1 isn’t for me anymore, for many reasons. Thanks for all the laughs and good times though, if it wasn’t for this thread I’d probably have given up watching a long time ago. Sending you all a virtual hug. X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hey everyone. Just letting you know I won’t be posting on here anymore. Ive always enjoyed reading peoples opinions and the lighter side of F1 on this thread but lately I’ve found myself struggling a lot. Certain aspects of the sport I just can’t stand anymore and that bleeds into what I post on here and honestly, it’s making me unhappy now. So it’s definitely time to step away and go do something else with my time. F1 isn’t for me anymore, for many reasons. Thanks for all the laughs and good times though, if it wasn’t for this thread I’d probably have given up watching a long time ago. Sending you all a virtual hug. X
well no judgement, we'll be here if you wanna pop in any time or just lurk.
Long season, and probably a good time for a break if you were looking for one.
---
Carmen has not posted a bathroom work selfie today
therefore Im thinking shes Australian bound
(and i'm assuming for every other race)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
because he has 20+ million dollars
a lot of time
and he's still an adult small child

also i think daniel likes someone else (blake/port cop) to be the asshole in public telling you not to take photos
---

hasnt this already been done?
like more than once
Totally agree…he likes to maintain his “nice guy” image and make other people be the bad “port” cop 😂

also someone has to hand out the NDAs for the threesomes 🤭

I wonder does Blake ever struggle balancing the professional/personal aspect of being with DR 24/7 (probably gets a few hours off when Heidi is around).

I have friends who worked for artists and would party with them and it didn’t end well. Only difference were they were women and their bosses men, so I think a few more lines were crossed if you get me! Guess Daniel doesn’t have to worry about that with Blake 😂

Reactions: 5
Sometimes is good take a break 🙂 take care 🙂
---
Scotty looks “dead” 😂
0A57BD7E-4692-48ED-BB8E-98BF3FE10185.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take care of yourself and we'll see you back when LICK are confirmed I'm sure 😉❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
straight out of a fanfic

also does anyone remember how she caused a huge stir on twitter after ignoring brundle 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.