Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies get ready , we are racing down under 🇦🇺 wake up time is horrible but “our favorite” unemployed racing driver is back in the paddock 😜 Cheers 🥂
16EE79F7-033A-4B05-B342-2D0420510674.jpeg

had to post my favorite picture🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy new thread, what chaos do we expect between now and lights out? Another complete team restructure??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy new thread! Cheers to my favorite grid couple blazing the trail. Webbonso walked so Carlando could run

• Haha
Ladies get ready , we are racing down under 🇦🇺 wake up time is horrible but “our favorite” unemployed racing driver is back in the paddock 😜 Cheers 🥂
View attachment 2052353
had to post my favorite picture🤭
Speaking of Martin, I wonder which race he will perform at this year. Think he did Mexico last year? and he has done Abu Dhabi before. Hes already performed at FE this year 😅

Reactions: 1
Speaking of Martin, I wonder which race he will perform at this year. Think he did Mexico last year? and he has done Abu Dhabi before. Hes already performed at FE this year 😅
And i think he did Miami ? I’m not sure about that . Well this year he have something in Norway during f1 Miami but only on friday so maybe he can fly for the race

Reactions: 2
speaking of Jenson . Czech news reported this morning his ex wife was arrested in Japan . she got deliver to her hotel a package with drugs. IDK if she is out now and if that situation was explained 😳
Welp, here's what her sisters have to say:

It's really not looking good for Jessica :confused:

Reactions: 3
Not that there is a right place to get arrested for drug possession but I feel that Japan is one of the places that you definitely don’t want it to be!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.