Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering that this much F1 is not the usual Friday morning routine for me, I apologise to anyone I aggressively overtake on my drive to work.
At this point, I'm pretty convinced I could take a McLaren on a decent straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morningβ™₯ . I saw like 5 mins of fp2 πŸ˜‚ it is worth it to watch back fp1 ?

Reactions: 4
personally this just seems silly to me
besides the fact that i still love to see it
isnt he like still the bottom of the reserves?
---
so like how many seats did they have to fit
View attachment 2067675
There are multiple weekends though where Liam Lawson is unavailable as he is doing Super Formula and at those races, Daniel is confirmed as attending and being the reserve driver.

Reactions: 4
@1millionjellybeans
We're still here....if you just want lighthearted stuff.

I even support Aston now... which is bleeping ridiculous given my past dislike of Lance and Nando (Also Seb's Scooter shamelessly adores him) xx
It's true. I'm ride or die with thirsty gifs for days
Awww guys...saw this notification come up and was so confused where you were! Nice of you to think of me πŸ’š. I'll be popping in for sure....just not quite sure what was going on for a few days there. Glad we've got a few war criminal fanciers over here too (I think this might be an interesting weekend for us !)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Toto.... knowing he's got a hot grid son to show off if he has to resort to ferrari marketing tactics (shirtless drivers) to distract from the car
1680266653154.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit of a weird comment from Horner on Daniel, more so when you consider they now also employ Michael who was responsible for his nutrition 😬
Just find a team principal commenting on their third drivers weight unprompted a bit odd..
20230331_134550.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Bit of a weird comment from Horner on Daniel, more so when you consider they now also employ Michael who was responsible for his nutrition 😬
Just find a team principal commenting on their third drivers weight unprompted a bit odd..
View attachment 2068664
Daniel said himself the stress made it hard to keep his weight up. He’s been working with Michael since 2018 but his weight only dipped last year πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Christian did just take it as an opportunity to point score though I think him and Zak have no love lost after the catering budget fiasco 🀣

Reactions: 10
Daniel said himself the stress made it hard to keep his weight up. He’s been working with Michael since 2018 but his weight only dipped last year πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Christian did just take it as an opportunity to point score though I think him and Zak have no love lost after the catering budget fiasco 🀣
I understand that stress made him lose weight but I just find it a bit odd that a team principal is using a drivers weight to take digs at other teams. Can definitely see that Christian and Zak still have a little tension between eachother though πŸ˜…

Reactions: 5
I understand that stress made him lose weight but I just find it a bit odd that a team principal is using a drivers weight to take digs at other teams. Can definitely see that Christian and Zak still have a little tension between eachother though πŸ˜…
Yes definitely tension there! Imagine if Lando ends up at RB at some stage πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.