Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not really into F1 but Charles Leclerc is 🥵 and looks even more so in this video

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
uhhh.jpg

If this is one of Pierre's 'surfing pics', he can keep them all to himself, sorry Kika 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's TOO handsome for me. I dated a guy like him once and it suuuuucked. Everyone... men and women.... just would stare when we went out... and they werent staring at me.
Ive literally never dated someone before where people would just flirt with him, right in front of me, like i wasnt there. I dont consider myself unattractive, but damn, definitely was not on the same level.
---
View attachment 2064352

If this is one of Pierre's 'surfing pics', he can keep them all to himself, sorry Kika 😭
Alright now show me Mick and Estie. I know they were there all in wetsuits earilier

• Heart
Reactions: 3
so watched the quadrant video... dont understand how lando can be in the middle of a car drifting around him.... and cant actually be in the car
i guess thats why he keeps hamster around.
Really great to see Ria/Lissie there
and not pietra
---
@Pole er bear, Nilay's uploaded a new story for you to translate 😭
Must have seen Pierre in that wetsuit and lost it
Screenshot_20230329_161454_Google.jpg

and actual part of song translated
1680121215102.png

---
I mean there is also a map she reposted from merc
uggghhh i love it. back to the days where your emotional baggage was cool to throw around social media like a yardsale

1680121777402.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
so watched the quadrant video... dont understand how lando can be in the middle of a car drifting around him.... and cant actually be in the car
i guess thats why he keeps hamster around.
Really great to see Ria/Lissie there
and not pietra
---

Must have seen Pierre in that wetsuit and lost it
View attachment 2064913

and actual part of song translated
View attachment 2064924
---
I mean there is also a map she reposted from merc
uggghhh i love it. back to the days where your emotional baggage was cool to throw around social media like a yardsale

View attachment 2064958
I never expected Nilay to be giving us such quality content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you Nilay!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.