Formula 1 Wags #169 Down under 🦘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand that stress made him lose weight but I just find it a bit odd that a team principal is using a drivers weight to take digs at other teams. Can definitely see that Christian and Zak still have a little tension between eachother though πŸ˜…
Not particularly a Zak fan but CH is an absolute cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand that stress made him lose weight but I just find it a bit odd that a team principal is using a drivers weight to take digs at other teams. Can definitely see that Christian and Zak still have a little tension between eachother though πŸ˜…
idk, daniel being one of my favourite will always skew my opinion, but i actually think its probably needed....too many times zak has been asked about daniel and he's sort of laughed it off or said things ended well etc etc when its so obvious they didn't and there was a bit of a hostile environment....and daniel himself said at the end of last season he struggled to keep weight on due to the stress, yet journalists are still asking why he's taking a year out/didn't take the haas seat...i think christian saying this is just a way of saying that him coming back to red bull was the right decision???

Reactions: 10
well compared to checo's rear end and max's man boobies, daniel does look thin...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
idk, daniel being one of my favourite will always skew my opinion, but i actually think its probably needed....too many times zak has been asked about daniel and he's sort of laughed it off or said things ended well etc etc when its so obvious they didn't and there was a bit of a hostile environment....and daniel himself said at the end of last season he struggled to keep weight on due to the stress, yet journalists are still asking why he's taking a year out/didn't take the haas seat...i think christian saying this is just a way of saying that him coming back to red bull was the right decision???
Im all for calling Zak out, all he seems to do these days is lie to make himself look good. However, I just think theres better ways to go about it than that πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Bit of a weird comment from Horner on Daniel, more so when you consider they now also employ Michael who was responsible for his nutrition 😬
Just find a team principal commenting on their third drivers weight unprompted a bit odd..
View attachment 2068664
Just as well Red Bull have a good catering budget 🀣

Jokes aside it is a weird thing to comment on!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking of Zak not shutting up, hes once again repeated that Lando definitely doesn't have a release clause πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of Zak not shutting up, hes once again repeated that Lando definitely doesn't have a release clause πŸ˜…
Oh Zak... I know your game
Keyword here is "current" contract, or this year. It is the last year of his initial one too so not sure what the extensions were.
There is always an exit.
Adam would never have let him sign a contract with no exit.

Reactions: 7
Oh Zak... I know your game
Keyword here is "current" contract, or this year. It is the last year of his initial one too so not sure what the extensions were.
There is always an exit.
Adam would never have let him sign a contract with no exit.
This is what I thought as well. No way he'd be tied down without any way out there. There is always something. However, it might not be beneficial to him at all. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Been busy
Now I'm here
Cant wait to wake uo tomorrow πŸ˜†
I absolutely love 'unusual' race times πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.