Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I'm a Mom of 3 boys aged 7, 4.5 and 3. Happily married. I work part time in a secondary school, my husband had worked at the same family run company for 18 years till Covid hit, he was put on Furlough and after a hard year (same for everyone I know) he made the best decision for his family and looked for another job as it seemed the company wouldn't survive Covid. Very luckily for us he got a full time job as a delivery driver for Waitrose (very posh I know 😉) Anyway we live in South Birmingham in an area many would say is deprived. I've lived in and around this area all of my life (I'm 41) but it's only since becoming an adult I've found out from the news/media etc that it's a deprived area. The reason I didn't know growing up that I was from/living in a deprived area is because as far as I knew I had everything I could have wished for. A happy childhood and loving parents/family. We didn't have much but we had each other and the things we got given we appreciated as it was only on Birthdays and Christmas. The holidays I remember are day trips to Blackpool or train journeys to Stratford. Anyway I'm rambling 😅 My 3 boys may be living in a deprived area and may not get all the free shit the Ryan twins get but I know they don't need all that because we have each other 😍 We're taking them to Gloucester on Saturday to an amazing farm that we have saved and paid for ourselves and we are staying in a hotel overnight that we have saved and paid for ourselves. The 5 of us will all be in one room. We haven't told the boys, they will find out when they get there 😊 and I'm so so so excited to see their happy little faces when they do 😍
Pic of our room just to brag like Fopperholic 😜

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She's so fucking sly, shifty, and morally bankrupt its unbelievable. They don't expect a review?! Of course they fucking do you imbecile, and they know it's gonna be favourable, because they gave a party of SIX a £1000+ break for free. You've literally taken a backhander - a bribe, from a company that's got shit reviews online from paid customers, who are desperately trying to salvage their reputation, and business. You very clearly show complete and utter contempt and disrespect to the company, and your followers (you know, the ones who pay your bills) by not providing quality, informative content. Potential customers (YOUR followers) want to know the facts - quality of rooms? Facilities adequate? Accessibility? Food - cater for allergies? Vegan options? Quality ingredients? Diverse menu? Locally sourced produce? Staff - helpful and accommodating? Kids - entertainment good? Lots to do and see in the area? Housekeeping - everything in good, clean, working order? Parking OK? Would you return as a paying customer? And as with any decent feedback, you would suggest improvements and things that would make your stay even more 'uhhmaaazing'.

Just admit that you want everything, for absolutely nothing. You expect everything handed to you on a plate, with the absolute minimum effort. You are a victim of your own self-importance, and have serious delusions of grandeur. You want to pretend you have a champagne lifestyle, but unfortunately for you, you don't. You are a spoilt, indulged, middle aged woman, who is desperately clinging onto her youth, who absolutely hates her life, and resents her kids. You and your life are a mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

whyamihereagain

As a breastfeeding Mother it triggers me that she is triggered. If only she knew how lonely it can be feeding a baby for hours on end. How isolating it can be. How much dedication it takes. To be then told that you are offending someone because you choose to share your experience for the benefit of others. Really? We all know she would be shouting it from the rooftops if breastfeeding had worked out for her. Does she think of all the people she offends when she does her IVF posts. Those who’s treatment never worked for them. No she doesn’t because she got what she wanted in the end. Then decided she didn’t really want if after all

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I've messaged them asking how I go about getting a free gifted/prinvite staycation in return for an honest family review of one of their resorts.
I won't hold my breath 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Damocles

Chatty Member
Fuck off.

Screenshot_20210815-190853_Instagram.jpg

I Would Rather Watch My Dad Enter My Mom From Behind Than Follow Either Of These Self Important Fuckwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Fangirling over Vicky Pattison again….Nicola you would never, ever post the pictures that she does! You would never show yourself if you are not filtered to the eyeballs. You don’t show unfiltered, you don’t show natural without having some Instagram filter over it. You don’t show your rolls without stretching the picture first. You don’t show your unmade up face tugging into a Big Mac! You can’t share stuff like this and pretend you understand because you are everything that is wrong with SM. Everything about you is fake, and yes that is my opinion, but you do absolutely nothing to prove any of it wrong. You just want to be “seen” and will jump on any bandwagon to get there.
Just remember this though Nikki, since the 28th July you have lost 240 followers, you have not gained one but lost every single day. That’s how much impact you are having on the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #82 please gift my ‘boy’s some free bikes although I hide my pitiful likes

Haven’t had a stab at a fopps title for a while

• Haha
  • Heart

Dummyfingers

Am I supposed to believe she feels guilty she didn’t breast feed but feels no guilt about begging for free tits after spending the compo money on tat and sucking up all freebies within a 200 mile radius?
Come the fuck on, Nikki.
Why on earth would you still be feeling GuILtY about some dinners that you gave your kids 3 years ago? Don’t you have enough on your plate feeling guilty about the dinner you had last night??!!! What a load of horse shit.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
God she's really trying for an Oscar with that 'sad face' acting in that reel.... I didn't follow her back then but can't really imagine her having the patience to be committed to breast feeding especially twins....

I have 3 kids.... I breastfed my first for about 5 weeks and can honestly say I hated every minute of it... he was a big baby... almost 10lb and I struggled.. I just didn't enjoy it.... I found it extremely stressful ... so with babies 2 and 3 I just bottle fed from day 1.... it suited me best and I never felt guilty... my kids have all grown up strong and healthy.... I admire anyone who does breastfeed but its personal choice and no mother should be made to feel guilty either way 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I’m sure there’s are posts from back in the time when she “tried “ to BF it was all a case of the same old I didn’t know thst I had to do that She is telling porkies with all this false triggering and pathetic faces
I don’t believe for one second she really gave breast feeding a good go. Day 2 she says they were being given colostrum and formula. If you really want to breast feed you don’t give formula on day 2. By day 4 she says on her posts the boys had new bottles. Day 5 they were in costa (don’t tell me she tried breast feeding two babies in there) and in those early days every photo Of them being fed is being bottle fed. The boys are only a couple of weeks old in one post where she says she’s fine that breast feeding never worked out for them but all of a sudden now 3 years later because it’s breast feeding awareness week she’s incredibly sad she couldn’t do it. She’s the biggest Billy bullshitter on the gram and will say anything if she thinks she looks relatable and gets attention! I think she only said back then they were trying to breast feed because she wanted to look relatable then and be kind of like oh look at me trying to breast feed twins aren’t I amazing. No Nicola you didn’t try I don’t think. You only said you tried.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Moodles

Chatty Member
Asking for recommendations for bikes for 3 year olds. Oh do piss off you beggy bitch! They ain’t training for the Tour de France.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Scullybob

VIP Member
Yes I’m with you I’d love to see that family get gifted a breakaway ... I think it would be well deserved after all they’ve been through as a family with Mats illness.
Me too. If anyone deserves a free holiday it's Chelsea and her family. When you think what the family are going through with Matt's cancer and gruelling treatment, Chelsea still manages to doing the food shopping, make family friendly meals from scratch, feed her kids with a healthy variety of food and treats, takes them to the park, walks two dogs and keeps her home clean. She's also driving Matt to the hospital and waits for him to have treatment. She's moved into the boys room so that Matt can sleep and rest up. She does all of this with no help, and she engages with her followers, if you drop her a DM, she'll reply and is really friendly. Nothing she films is staged or set up, it's all natural footage. Plus she's beautiful.

Compare all of the above with what Nikki does for her family and she fails miserably. She should be ashamed, but she's too narcissistic, spoilt and precious to see it.

I know who should receive a lovely family holiday and it's not Nikki.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I still can't get over her pretending that breast feeding pics trigger her 3 years later 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩!! I thought she was such a positive person she doesn't let things get her down in life 🙄 As someone else pointed out previously, she rubs her IVF story in at every opportunity. People have to watch her ungrateful, harsh, half assed attitude towards her "miracles she desperately wanted" knowing that they may never have children! She's an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 34