Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Mom of 3 boys aged 7, 4.5 and 3. Happily married. I work part time in a secondary school, my husband had worked at the same family run company for 18 years till Covid hit, he was put on Furlough and after a hard year (same for everyone I know) he made the best decision for his family and looked for another job as it seemed the company wouldn't survive Covid. Very luckily for us he got a full time job as a delivery driver for Waitrose (very posh I know 😉) Anyway we live in South Birmingham in an area many would say is deprived. I've lived in and around this area all of my life (I'm 41) but it's only since becoming an adult I've found out from the news/media etc that it's a deprived area. The reason I didn't know growing up that I was from/living in a deprived area is because as far as I knew I had everything I could have wished for. A happy childhood and loving parents/family. We didn't have much but we had each other and the things we got given we appreciated as it was only on Birthdays and Christmas. The holidays I remember are day trips to Blackpool or train journeys to Stratford. Anyway I'm rambling 😅 My 3 boys may be living in a deprived area and may not get all the free tit the Ryan twins get but I know they don't need all that because we have each other 😍 We're taking them to Gloucester on Saturday to an amazing farm that we have saved and paid for ourselves and we are staying in a hotel overnight that we have saved and paid for ourselves. The 5 of us will all be in one room. We haven't told the boys, they will find out when they get there 😊 and I'm so so so excited to see their happy little faces when they do 😍
Pic of our room just to brag like Fopperholic 😜

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Did she actually wear the leopard print nightie and those ridiculous kitten heels to the club at the park?! Oh my god she would’ve looked like such a dick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
We actually know nothing about that stay just that her and Mazza can’t dance, what times check in? What’s provided, what Covid safety is in place, food? Activities? Parking near lodges? Pools etc there’s an abundance of things not covered but that’s ok fopps jumped up and down like zebadee so all is good
It's fine because there was no agreement about what she had to post and write in her review... 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

She should be ashamed - again Nikki Ryan / Fopperholic is so ungrateful and lazy. Can you imagine when she has to get a real job (Instagram won't be a thing forever!) and actually has to put some effort into something. I feel for any future co-workers!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Chris has shared her reel to his stories, should it be labelled as gifted or whatever the duck she wants to call it? Or is it just on her page?

Reactions: 13
She could at least have done a story highlights tab for the time she is offering 10% off not that you can probably book any accommodation in that time uk seems to be sold out of staycations.

Or igtv a longer video, I'm no content creator but made a video of our recent holiday and posted to ig wish caravan park had paid me £1000.

Watched fivelittledoves away resort pr stuff and her and fopps are worlds apart in content creation.

On my fopps sabbatical I laugh everytime chantelle champs (who I love) has her girls and her on asda campaigns etc and think how much fopps is desperate for those deals.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nikki Ryan, Fopperholic as you read here I'll ask, Why delete and block people asking genuine questions about a family holiday you have been on. If you were asked to go for free in return to just give your opinion as a family why are you so triggered? Why delete peoples questions, why block people that ask? Why share your story to the holiday company's Insta in such a way that comments can't be made or seen on there by people blocked by you? So much for freedom of speech! You're rattled Fiona 😘

Is she that ungrateful that she cant be arsed to write a review?
Well the Fopperholic party line now is she wasn't asked to write a review 🤔🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are her and mad mazza really in coordinated animal print 🙈🙈 that dress she's wearing she's worn a few times... think this proves she sends so much back that she shows as the flowery blouse has been worn several times before too! That is not a size 8 figure either... Nice figure but not an 8 !!

The whole video was just too quick and didn't focus on anything.... wouldn't make me want to rush to book ... she's nothing but a beggar... at least my kids knew we paid for all our holidays when they were growing up.... 😘😘 she's not given prices or best places to eat or drink... what's best for little kids etc.... wonder night Mazza babysat so they could have their couple time 🙄🙄
7E37193F-81DC-4AB2-91A1-2E5EA960FAB0.jpeg

Call me a witch but it looks like neither Fopps and even more so Foppsmum have been sticking to any diets or syns. Her mum may be ok looking facially but Fopps (and potentially focal Chris with the wandering eye) will be bricking it for when Nicola’s gaining weight genes kick in. This is the most maternal I’ve ever seen her. The video was fast but clearly done by Chris as better than her normal crap.

She’s a defensive salty cow isn’t she?
19FF8B44-A34A-4A1F-9AB1-216EFD630E12.jpeg
7CFB8FA2-98E9-45AA-9BF6-A5A686F73CBC.jpeg
95351E52-F135-478A-846C-062E6CF60175.jpeg
AEE74941-30C2-402D-9024-192C69964AB5.jpeg

Reactions: 9
The line that gets me is "if your lives align" you get ad work.

Fopps you visit the same farm every weekend, don't go away unless it's paid for by someone else, your ig grid is a shambles made up of dry chicken (or salmon), bizzare trout pouts selfies or claiming your living a champagne lifestyle with the fake designer trainers on Beer money with your primark hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's been careful not to mention their routine this time or am I missing something? Looks like they had to take the parents to help* as last time they took the boys away, it was an awful experience. They were sat in the dark blasting the kids with white noise trying to get them to go to sleep. They're the most pathetic parents ever

Reactions: 23
“It’s a business transaction” but I’ll still be a stroppy duck and won’t tag it properly as an Ad

That was the worst reel ever, so badly filmed I felt sick

Reactions: 25
When someone said looking forward to a full review and she's like sorry when I say full review I mean like just based on my thoughts about it.. so basically all your getting is a crappy one minute wobbly video of her jumping about like a head In her babestation outfit 👍 good business transaction you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get invited to places (mainly restaurants and cafes) via my Instagram, depending on who and what they are , I go ahead because I really enjoy it, it's really nice to be invited somewhere because I feel it is a big compliment that a business would like to essentially pay for me to do work for them- or exchange a nice meal for me to promote them. I always make sure to take LOADS of photos, do umpteen stories, reels, videos, do a long and decent, detailed wall post, a long and detailed stories, do Google reviews, Facebook reviews, TripAdvisor... They give me a free meal, I'll give them their money's worth, it's the least I can do. Oh, and a nice tip for the staff. I guess though I have a full time job so I can afford to tip them. And every single comment on that post I'll reply to, singing their praises. You gotta sing for your supper fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 693715
Call me a witch but it looks like neither Fopps and even more so Foppsmum have been sticking to any diets or syns. Her mum may be ok looking facially but Fopps (and potentially focal Chris with the wandering eye) will be bricking it for when Nicola’s gaining weight genes kick in. This is the most maternal I’ve ever seen her. The video was fast but clearly done by Chris as better than her normal crap.

She’s a defensive salty cow isn’t she?
View attachment 693721View attachment 693722View attachment 693723View attachment 693724
I don't think she is being maternal, I think otherson was being a typical toddler and climbing the steps to the stage and she is dragging him off in her babe station night dress and bloody awful kitten heels 😂

I'm a Mom of 3 boys aged 7, 4.5 and 3. Happily married. I work part time in a secondary school, my husband had worked at the same family run company for 18 years till Covid hit, he was put on Furlough and after a hard year (same for everyone I know) he made the best decision for his family and looked for another job as it seemed the company wouldn't survive Covid. Very luckily for us he got a full time job as a delivery driver for Waitrose (very posh I know 😉) Anyway we live in South Birmingham in an area many would say is deprived. I've lived in and around this area all of my life (I'm 41) but it's only since becoming an adult I've found out from the news/media etc that it's a deprived area. The reason I didn't know growing up that I was from/living in a deprived area is because as far as I knew I had everything I could have wished for. A happy childhood and loving parents/family. We didn't have much but we had each other and the things we got given we appreciated as it was only on Birthdays and Christmas. The holidays I remember are day trips to Blackpool or train journeys to Stratford. Anyway I'm rambling 😅 My 3 boys may be living in a deprived area and may not get all the free tit the Ryan twins get but I know they don't need all that because we have each other 😍 We're taking them to Gloucester on Saturday to an amazing farm that we have saved and paid for ourselves and we are staying in a hotel overnight that we have saved and paid for ourselves. The 5 of us will all be in one room. We haven't told the boys, they will find out when they get there 😊 and I'm so so so excited to see their happy little faces when they do 😍
Pic of our room just to brag like Fopperholic 😜
I forgot to add our boys won't be going to bed at their normal time and me and my husband won't be sat in the dark whilst blasting white noise at them 😂 instead we will let them stay up later by taking full advantage of the pub in the hotel (all of us not just the kids 🥂) then when they are in bed fast asleep we will take full advantage of the toilet in our family room 😜 (I'm joking 👌🏻) (I'm not 😉)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.