Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking for recommendations for bikes for 3 year olds. Oh do piss off you beggy witch! They ain’t training for the Tour de France.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Friyayyy?? Nikki Ryan, Fopperholic you’re nearly 41 for duck sake, quit trying to act like the 21yr Old Instahuns ….. with a Drink you’re PRETENDING to be having, especially when Friday to you is the same as any other Day of the Week in your ‘ahhhhhmazing’ make believe World 👋🏽 👋🏽👋🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s our little ones 3rd birthday in November and me & my other half sat this afternoon and said let’s start thinking about what to get her - early I know but 4 weeks later it’s xmas and with family she gets a lot of stuff so I like to be smart with what we get so toys don’t go wasted!
Funny thing is we discussed it between us as her parents…..I never thought about putting it on social media to beg for freebies 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
IKEA do the nicest wine glasses and they’re really cheap and easily replaceable.

Reactions: 11
At my in laws for the weekend, had a long journey today to get here, they don't do small glasses #notcomplaining
That’s what you call a wine glass. I love my nice wine glasses but I am actually drinking out of the same glass that fopperbollox posted. I’ll blame hubby though cos he just poured it into the first glass he found in the cupboard. After the week I’ve had though at my real job I don’t care what glass it’s served in 😂 not sure what Nikki’s excuse is though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s what you call a wine glass. I love my nice wine glasses but I am actually drinking out of the same glass that fopperbollox posted. I’ll blame hubby though cos he just poured it into the first glass he found in the cupboard. After the week I’ve had though at my real job I don’t care what glass it’s served in 😂 not sure what Nikki’s excuse is though.
I only have big standard glasses at home and when we went to the pub tonight their glasses were Tiny and I mentioned it, in laws must have been listening because when we got back that bad boy was plonked in front of me.

Glad I'm not the only one that's had one of those weeks

Reactions: 9
There's no way that wine bottle went anywhere but back in the rack and the glass put away while she weighed a cup of tea instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We won’t judge you as you’ve had a hard day and clearly see the error of your ways lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went after work it’s nice but I wouldn’t say it’s “Sexy” as she said! 😂
I can't see how a m&s food hall would be sexy? What a bizarre thing to describe it as. I haven't been yet, hope it's not too sexy for me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.