Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't possibly buy and chop her own veg, she has to PRANCE
Of course she can’t, didn’t you know that she has twins, yes that’s 2 children and she just doesn’t have the time to cook from scratch anymore. I mean balancing her “work” and her 2, yes 2 children must make it so difficult!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s asked where would you use her visitation tips? Nikki Ryan I’m going to go to bed tonight and visualise all these beggy content creator accounts are deleted from social medias. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It'll be some airy fairy life coaching certificate, complete in 2hrs, no assessment, accredited by the ministry of unicorns
This industry needs to be regulated more so the charlatans such as Nikki Foodie fashion can't avoid a 9-5/massage her ego by declaring herself a life coach after an online course from Groupon. If she starts charging £1000's to give others life advice then she should be arrested!

I used a life coach once - a lady called Jo Emerson, utterly amazing woman and helped me so much, Nikki isn't worth the :poop: on her shoe, I feel sorry for anyone who goes to her for life coaching, they'll leave with more issues than they came with!

Edited to add a blog post from the lifecoach I worked with, describes Nikki to a T!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So if she's doing her online training today then I'm assuming the boy's ;) are with her mother ? Because lets face it she can do absolute jack tit 'work' or anything if they are around - she'd be out at some park/soft play/farm* *delete as applicable !!

Made some rocky roads with my boys earlier and it made me think, when has she ever done any baking or cookery with her boys? Those tower things would be perfect but she couldn’t possibly make any treats 😫 such a shame

Absolutely no chance she would bake with them. Unless baked oats and banana mixed with egg counts? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Made some rocky roads with my boys earlier and it made me think, when has she ever done any baking or cookery with her boys? Those tower things would be perfect but she couldn’t possibly make any treats 😫 such a shame
I honestly believe they're missing out on so much, because she can't get a handle on her own issues. Chris is alright, coz he's an adult, and can piss off to Maccies whilst working, but those poor boys are doomed.

Reactions: 15
Well didn't get past 2 mins of that boring 7 minute video...her face looks like a right mess aswell the colour and shine does not suit her especially with the grey tone of her hair

Reactions: 12
Nicola Ryan aka Fopperholic why are you using school as a point of reference?! You left nearly 25 years.

You are using feelings you had a quarter of a century ago as a point of reference.

Want to know why? Cos you’ve done duck all of use since. That was probably in your bullying prime and due to being riddled with hideous tattoos you clearly thought the same as you do now…that you know best.

Well you don’t. You have no right motivating anyone when you’ve been on a diet all your adult life and out exercising about your kids. Speaking of which…where are the miracles? You don’t have a job and they’re not at nursery on a Tuesday.

5051AAC3-54E1-485A-B683-F26F717814C5.jpeg
5EEEC5DA-E6CD-478D-9DF8-9EBA98E1220D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Nicola Ryan aka Fopperholic why are you using school as a point of reference?! You left nearly 25 years.

You are using feelings you had a quarter of a century ago as a point of reference.

Want to know why? Cos you’ve done duck all of use since. That was probably in your bullying prime and due to being riddled with hideous tattoos you clearly thought the same as you do now…that you know best.

Well you don’t. You have no right motivating anyone when you’ve been on a diet all your adult life and out exercising about your kids. Speaking of which…where are the miracles? You don’t have a job and they’re not at nursery on a Tuesday.

View attachment 706665View attachment 706667
She’s got a pink band on so she’s put them in the gym crèche…..I get ALL parents need some time to themselves to do something for them at times but my god this woman takes it to a different level. She has me me me time what 4-5 days a week 🤣🤣🤣
I’m getting sick of her pictures where she’s just got that “I love myself” looks 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Wtf has happened to her face in the latest grid post? It doesn’t look normal At all, has her Botox gone wrong??

Reactions: 12
Firstly, there are clearly other people in the gym. How embarrassing asking someone to take a picture.

Secondly, I don't normally comment on people's looks but duck me, she has completely fucked up her face. Those teeth are THE worst advert for invisalin and that scrunched up nose in the midst of stretched and plumped skin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Firstly, there are clearly other people in the gym. How embarrassing asking someone to take a picture.

Secondly, I don't normally comment on people's looks but duck me, she has completely fucked up her face. Those teeth are THE worst advert for invisalin and that scrunched up nose in the midst of stretched and plumped skin.
Such a smug hole pose she looks a right tit

Reactions: 16
And there's no way she actually used that bike. Posed on it for a picture and then got off.

Her left eye looks manic.

Maybe that's where otherson gets his (non) squint from.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

In under 4 years she has managed to function up her face massively.

She has gone from brashy to just trashy…

8EF1E56A-0A08-4E53-9360-9AB400FC6AFF.jpeg

1DE36914-3C52-4752-A200-47C72F5B823C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 706665View attachment 706667
I am honestly shocked she chooses to spend the day a week she has her precious miracles, without them in the gym? I'm all for mums getting time off but she gets more 'me' time than a single woman with no kids! 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.