Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of BS that reel is, she’s so fake! Maybe someone should suggest counselling if she’s supposedly still upset by it 3 years down the line …..

Also love how she mentions triggers yet when people pull her up for triggering behaviour it’s good old delete and block!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
As a breastfeeding Mother it triggers me that she is triggered. If only she knew how lonely it can be feeding a baby for hours on end. How isolating it can be. How much dedication it takes. To be then told that you are offending someone because you choose to share your experience for the benefit of others. Really? We all know she would be shouting it from the rooftops if breastfeeding had worked out for her. Does she think of all the people she offends when she does her IVF posts. Those who’s treatment never worked for them. No she doesn’t because she got what she wanted in the end. Then decided she didn’t really want if after all

• Heart
Reactions: 45
My 3 year olds treat for doing well potty training... He gets a round of applause and we tell him how well he's done and how proud we of him and his little face lights up. We will get him a little something but like you say a sticker book, or some sweets not something that wouldn't look out of place for a Birthday or Christmas 🙄
this!!!!

my little one did a poo on the toilet tonight. Was in the bath and said mummy I think I have poo!

I got him out the bath held him on the toilet and out it came!!! I was so pleased with him and he knew it from how I acted and his face was brilliant!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a load of BS that reel is, she’s so fake! Maybe someone should suggest counselling if she’s supposedly still upset by it 3 years down the line …..

Also love how she mentions triggers yet when people pull her up for triggering behaviour it’s good old delete and block!!
Every bleeping thing just has to be about her doesn't it. She doesn't give a duck that she didn't breastfeed she's just trying to be relevant

Reactions: 24
As a breastfeeding Mother it triggers me that she is triggered. If only she knew how lonely it can be feeding a baby for hours on end. How isolating it can be. How much dedication it takes. To be then told that you are offending someone because you choose to share your experience for the benefit of others. Really? We all know she would be shouting it from the rooftops if breastfeeding had worked out for her. Does she think of all the people she offends when she does her IVF posts. Those who’s treatment never worked for them. No she doesn’t because she got what she wanted in the end. Then decided she didn’t really want if after all
Nail on head.
But then she has to jump on the bandwagon because she's got duck all content.
Good sad face though 👍 she neeeearly even squeezed out a tear..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's jumping on the breast fed bandwagon as she knows these type of mumsnet posts drum up a lot of attention, because people love speaking about their own experiences. She's a plastic fake ass witch. Someone who can't stand being around her kids a minute longer than necessary, wouldn't devote weeks of her time trying to breast feed. She's a liar.
She has 161 comments, over half are hers and most are from the WhatsApp group 😂 definitely a channel mum idea….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she is annoyed it didn’t work out for her she’s not upset.
It’s typical fopps if I can’t have it I will get it and this was out of her control really. Without sounding like a witch can you imagine her breastfeeding she wouldn’t of been able to go to the shops 3 days after having them, she would of had to be with those boys all the time
She’s annoyed not cos she couldn’t breastfeed from the calorie burning point of view. She couldn’t give a tit about feeding her kids as long as they’re fed in the most beneficial way to meet her needs not theirs x

Reactions: 24
Am I supposed to believe she feels guilty she didn’t breast feed but feels no guilt about begging for free tits after spending the compo money on tat and sucking up all freebies within a 200 mile radius?
Come the duck on, Nikki.
Why on earth would you still be feeling GuILtY about some dinners that you gave your kids 3 years ago? Don’t you have enough on your plate feeling guilty about the dinner you had last night??!!! What a load of horse tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Not content with all those new dresses 2 weeks ago she's bought another at £48... why ? She has a serious shopping addiction she really does...

• Wow
I still can't get over her pretending that breast feeding pics trigger her 3 years later 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩!! I thought she was such a positive person she doesn't let things get her down in life 🙄 As someone else pointed out previously, she rubs her IVF story in at every opportunity. People have to watch her ungrateful, harsh, half assed attitude towards her "miracles she desperately wanted" knowing that they may never have children! She's an absolute joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Fopps has just seen another bandwagon to jump on
She’s so cold and unfeeling I’d doubt very much she feels anything towards it!

Maybe she needs to re read the secret if she’s triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still can't get over her pretending that breast feeding pics trigger her 3 years later 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩🦬💩!! I thought she was such a positive person she doesn't let things get her down in life 🙄 As someone else pointed out previously, she rubs her IVF story in at every opportunity. People have to watch her ungrateful, harsh, half assed attitude towards her "miracles she desperately wanted" knowing that they may never have children! She's an absolute joke.
I’m sure there’s are posts from back in the time when she “tried “ to BF it was all a case of the same old I didn’t know thst I had to do that She is telling porkies with all this false triggering and pathetic faces

Reactions: 21
I’m sure there’s are posts from back in the time when she “tried “ to BF it was all a case of the same old I didn’t know thst I had to do that She is telling porkies with all this false triggering and pathetic faces
I don’t believe for one second she really gave breast feeding a good go. Day 2 she says they were being given colostrum and formula. If you really want to breast feed you don’t give formula on day 2. By day 4 she says on her posts the boys had new bottles. Day 5 they were in costa (don’t tell me she tried breast feeding two babies in there) and in those early days every photo Of them being fed is being bottle fed. The boys are only a couple of weeks old in one post where she says she’s fine that breast feeding never worked out for them but all of a sudden now 3 years later because it’s breast feeding awareness week she’s incredibly sad she couldn’t do it. She’s the biggest Billy bullshitter on the gram and will say anything if she thinks she looks relatable and gets attention! I think she only said back then they were trying to breast feed because she wanted to look relatable then and be kind of like oh look at me trying to breast feed twins aren’t I amazing. No Nicola you didn’t try I don’t think. You only said you tried.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t believe for one second she really gave breast feeding a good go. Day 2 she says they were being given colostrum and formula. If you really want to breast feed you don’t give formula on day 2. By day 4 she says on her posts the boys had new bottles. Day 5 they were in costa (don’t tell me she tried breast feeding two babies in there) and in those early days every photo Of them being fed is being bottle fed. The boys are only a couple of weeks old in one post where she says she’s fine that breast feeding never worked out for them but all of a sudden now 3 years later because it’s breast feeding awareness week she’s incredibly sad she couldn’t do it. She’s the biggest Billy bullshitter on the gram and will say anything if she thinks she looks relatable and gets attention! I think she only said back then they were trying to breast feed because she wanted to look relatable then and be kind of like oh look at me trying to breast feed twins aren’t I amazing. No Nicola you didn’t try I don’t think. You only said you tried.
Didn’t she also have an endless stream of BF experts trying to help her Guess it was all for the gram

Reactions: 19
Didn’t she also have an endless stream of BF experts trying to help her Guess it was all for the gram
She says she did yes. But also she says she didn’t realise she had to pump so many times a day blah blah, she contradicts herself so much in those first two weeks after giving birth. We are breast feeding, she’s pumping, the pump didn’t work, she’s having help via a lactation consultant, the boys have new bottles to try, by two weeks old they are on their second formula to try. That isn’t the image of someone desperately trying to breast feed. She’s formula feeding them clearly but like now 3 years down the line she just can’t own it! Every photo of her in Costa in the first month is them having a bottle! What she should have done in those early days and weeks is stayed home to establish breast feeding if that’s what she wanted to do. But we all know Nikki can’t stay home!

• Heart
I tried to BF both my children but it didn’t work for us. I tried with my first for 4 weeks of feeding & expressing, he had a tongue tie which was cut but after an emergency c section my body just wasn’t producing enough so we swopped to formula & the difference in my little boy was unbelievable. I did all my research before I even had him but I no Nicola didn’t as she just presumed BF would work. She didn’t try that hard to feed them herself which is fine, I ha e friends who openly said it wasn’t for them so just did formula straight away. I wish she would just own the choices she makes & stops fibbing about how things were beyond her control. She has once again jumped on a band wagon & you can tell her face In the reel is just for effect as not long before posting that she is sat on her sofa in the same outfit giggling like a school girl about how she had to take one of her miracle babies to a&e. There is no bleeping way both her & Chris were watching those boys in the bath & one still manages to cut there face open. I bath my kids regularly by myself & not once have they hurt themselves. I dont think that’s how he cut his eye at all. This women is such a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That reel is so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the pretend fake face and the tucking of hair behind the ear. And those nails 🤢She’s beyond tragic

💯 she’s a bleeping Liberty isn’t she. Proper cheeky bastard

Reactions: 25
Omg I just had a nose and found these posts...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.