Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't, all she does in the gym is prance, she 'cooks' by opening packets and jars and annihilating the contents of them, also whilst prancing, and she doesn't parent solo, because she's completely incapable. When she does parent, it ends up with a visit to A&E, because... yep, you guessed - prancing.
I feel like this needs to be made into a thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nicola Ryan aka Fopperholic why are you using school as a point of reference?! You left nearly 25 years.

You are using feelings you had a quarter of a century ago as a point of reference.

Want to know why? Cos you’ve done duck all of use since. That was probably in your bullying prime and due to being riddled with hideous tattoos you clearly thought the same as you do now…that you know best.

Well you don’t. You have no right motivating anyone when you’ve been on a diet all your adult life and out exercising about your kids. Speaking of which…where are the miracles? You don’t have a job and they’re not at nursery on a Tuesday.

View attachment 706665View attachment 706667
Is she receding? Beggy Lamb's hairline is fucked, and I'm genuinely curious to know if its a side effect of continuous botox in the forehead 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210810-183744.png

How is Amy not blocked? Most people get blocked for genuine questions

Firstly, there are clearly other people in the gym. How embarrassing asking someone to take a picture.

Secondly, I don't normally comment on people's looks but duck me, she has completely fucked up her face. Those teeth are THE worst advert for invisalin and that scrunched up nose in the midst of stretched and plumped skin.
The last thing I would want in the gym is to bring attention to myself looking a sweaty mess. Could Nikki Ryan Fopperholic love herself any more?

Then again she doesn't work up a sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made some rocky roads with my boys earlier and it made me think, when has she ever done any baking or cookery with her boys? Those tower things would be perfect but she couldn’t possibly make any treats 😫 such a shame
Makes me so cross these beggars get these things for free and then they’re never seen again!
I’ve wanted one for a while but couldn’t afford the £80/£90 they are new, luckily a secondhand one came up on Facebook for a decent price so picked one up yesterday. Can’t wait to do some baking with my girl this weekend and eat it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Makes me so cross these beggars get these things for free and then they’re never seen again!
I’ve wanted one for a while but couldn’t afford the £80/£90 they are new, luckily a secondhand one came up on Facebook for a decent price so picked one up yesterday. Can’t wait to do some baking with my girl this weekend and eat it too!
Enjoy making lovely treats

I hope the Ryan twins at least get to bake normal cakes etc with mad mazZa

Reactions: 11
Judging by her latest you tube shite, she's heading towards some kind of life coach nonsense. Unfortunately, because she can talk up a storm, gullible people will be taken in by her shite and pay her loads munnay for the privilege 🤑🤑🤑

the few duck wits that have commented on her latest post saying 'she's glowing' 'she looks so healthy/well' etc.....

NOOOOOOO it's bleeping make-up you idiots.... are these duck wits blind and stupid to think Nicola is some hard core gym bunny who is glowing because she's worked up a sweat ? Jeezzz to be honest they deserve to be shafted by her if they are that stupid !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we think she’s had a non surgical nose job with fillers, and it’s gone a bit wrong? She’s always had a bulbous nose but it’s looking stranger these past few weeks since she went and got her Botox topped up. 🤔

Reactions: 16
Do we think she’s had a non surgical nose job with fillers, and it’s gone a bit wrong? She’s always had a bulbous nose but it’s looking stranger these past few weeks since she went and got her Botox topped up. 🤔
Yes! I was wondering whether this is why she suddenly went quiet on insta as it does look very strange/ bumpy, and she's pointed it out in a photo before anyone else comments ('Oh look my nose is all crinkled!! that means I'm sooo happy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ')

I can’t believe how bad her teeth are after an Invisalign! Very bad advert for them, or did she not use it properly?!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how bad her teeth are after an Invisalign! Very bad advert for them, or did she not use it properly?!
The key with Invisalign is consistency and continuity. She did neither. It took her years to get through the trays, and I’d hazard a guess she hasn’t had fixed retainers put in or worn her removable retainers enough.

I had Invisalign years ago and my results look as good as the day it finished, because I’ve worn my retainers day in day out.

Reactions: 15
Deffo has a few times. You only have to look back to her wedding day to see just how much she's messed with her face 😳 just after she had the boys too, she had a proper pillow face. And it wasn't from weight gain either. I think she rushed out as soon as possible and had everything going. Then during lockdown her face changed again and she visibly aged, to the point she was avoiding a non-filter pic. Her whole face was sagging. Then cue the end of lockdown and her botox top ups and she was back to licking her own reflection in the mirror. Never seen such a vain woman in all my days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Christ her forehead looks like a shelf?! Like hooowwwwww?!
2C667BFC-A0C8-43F7-B601-ADE2C09CFAA9.jpeg

Botox bumps…JLo had them as well but got it sorted x

The key with Invisalign is consistency and continuity. She did neither. It took her years to get through the trays, and I’d hazard a guess she hasn’t had fixed retainers put in or worn her removable retainers enough.

I had Invisalign years ago and my results look as good as the day it finished, because I’ve worn my retainers day in day out.
6EF88707-AF42-46E8-9BCD-D12C4351D823.jpeg

Compared to how horrific they were prior she will think they’re amazing x

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nicola Ryan aka Fopperholic why are you using school as a point of reference?! You left nearly 25 years.

You are using feelings you had a quarter of a century ago as a point of reference.

Want to know why? Cos you’ve done duck all of use since. That was probably in your bullying prime and due to being riddled with hideous tattoos you clearly thought the same as you do now…that you know best.

Well you don’t. You have no right motivating anyone when you’ve been on a diet all your adult life and out exercising about your kids. Speaking of which…where are the miracles? You don’t have a job and they’re not at nursery on a Tuesday.

View attachment 706665View attachment 706667
The irony, “find things you like” we’ve never seen her sitting on a spin bike before and pretty sure she’s said she hates cardio 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.