Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the hell is the jacket she's wearing in the vlog? looks like she's borrowed it from Timmy Mallet :ROFLMAO:

fopps.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
As if on cue... Nice to see Chelsea being gifted something.... and marking it correctly and genuinely being grateful... she absolutely will use it for breakfast too.... be nice if she was gifted an holiday too... but then she probably doesn't email begging... she's far too much self respect !!
Can count on Chelsea to tag her ads correctly. It's prominent so that you can see that it is an ad and you can then decide if you want to read the rest of the text... exactly what the rules say to do but Nikki Ryan Fopperholic refuses to apply properly. She does it backwards by hiding ad at the end of the post which the ASA specifically say not to do

Reactions: 16
As if on cue... Nice to see Chelsea being gifted something.... and marking it correctly and genuinely being grateful... she absolutely will use it for breakfast too.... be nice if she was gifted an holiday too... but then she probably doesn't email begging... she's far too much self respect !!
Yes I’m with you I’d love to see that family get gifted a breakaway ... I think it would be well deserved after all they’ve been through as a family with Mats illness.

Reactions: 16
Her food shop is dreadful, she eat so much convenience/ready meals. How can she say since the boys she can’t cook from scratch. When I had my kids I didn’t have to stop cooking from scratch at all, also she doesn’t even work she has plenty of time to prep dinner. It’s madness, I’m not being a snob but it’s very rare for me to buy pre package or ready meals. One the cost of it and too they all full of crap! Her diet is disgusting l!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her food shop is dreadful, she eat so much convenience/ready meals. How can she say since the boys she can’t cook from scratch. When I had my kids I didn’t have to stop cooking from scratch at all, also she doesn’t even work she has plenty of time to prep dinner. It’s madness, I’m not being a snob but it’s very rare for me to buy pre package or ready meals. One the cost of it and too they all full of crap! Her diet is disgusting l!
It’s so she can calorie count to the nth degree. There’s no ‘free food’ when CC so she’s scared she’ll underestimate a calorie or two. It’s nothing to do with not having time, that’s just another screen for her disordered eating.

Reactions: 18
Yes I’m with you I’d love to see that family get gifted a breakaway ... I think it would be well deserved after all they’ve been through as a family with Mats illness.
Me too. If anyone deserves a free holiday it's Chelsea and her family. When you think what the family are going through with Matt's cancer and gruelling treatment, Chelsea still manages to doing the food shopping, make family friendly meals from scratch, feed her kids with a healthy variety of food and treats, takes them to the park, walks two dogs and keeps her home clean. She's also driving Matt to the hospital and waits for him to have treatment. She's moved into the boys room so that Matt can sleep and rest up. She does all of this with no help, and she engages with her followers, if you drop her a DM, she'll reply and is really friendly. Nothing she films is staged or set up, it's all natural footage. Plus she's beautiful.

Compare all of the above with what Nikki does for her family and she fails miserably. She should be ashamed, but she's too narcissistic, spoilt and precious to see it.

I know who should receive a lovely family holiday and it's not Nikki.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Didn’t she post the other day saying she was editing a vlog about their day on Wednesday? Presumably another day out with her mum to help with the kids. Why does she not plan her content? It’s all over the place. Posting and deleting things. Saying she’s going to do something then doesn’t.
Because she’s so unprofessional. Even at slimming world she didn’t have to be massively professional like in most other business settings. So she’s had her whole adult life with no guidance.

How she has the nerve and audacity to say she doesn’t have time to cool since having the boys? How so? They are out her hair 3 days a week minimum. She wastes so much time and money. She will end up divorced and having to work into her 70’s at this rate with the amount of money she has blown. If she had any sense she could have invested better and had income but no Nikki knows best.

06972E3A-17A0-4DEE-9A00-E44CA3A9F3F2.png

Ambient pouches! Who the duck does she think she is. She’s heard someone else call them that as she couldn’t think that up on her own x

Reactions: 14
Because she’s so unprofessional. Even at slimming world she didn’t have to be massively professional like in most other business settings. So she’s had her whole adult life with no guidance.

How she has the nerve and audacity to say she doesn’t have time to cool since having the boys? How so? They are out her hair 3 days a week minimum. She wastes so much time and money. She will end up divorced and having to work into her 70’s at this rate with the amount of money she has blown. If she had any sense she could have invested better and had income but no Nikki knows best.

View attachment 712364
Ambient pouches! Who the duck does she think she is. She’s heard someone else call them that as she couldn’t think that up on her own x
She can't even be arsed to cook some rice with seasoning and vegetables it takes 20 minutes ffs laziest mother ever

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so she can calorie count to the nth degree. There’s no ‘free food’ when CC so she’s scared she’ll underestimate a calorie or two. It’s nothing to do with not having time, that’s just another screen for her disordered eating.
Absolutely this - she cooks pre portioned, often convenience foods, so that she has a death grip on her, and I believe the boy's, calories. What a way to live. Miserable. There's actually a really easy way you can batch cook large portions from scratch, and work calories out to the gram on MFP, but I'm not telling her here. I would expect a uni drop out graduate, naturally mousey blonde with brains, to be able to figure it out for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone on the comments has told her to stop tapping the food so much because it is so annoying 😂
Also how can she say she doesn't have time to cook from scratch since having the boys. I'm a single working mum and apart from a pizza once a week (I do chop up veggies and salad to go with it, no precut ones Nikki) I cook all meals from scratch. She has plenty of time to get her steps in and go the gym and get her face injected but no time to boil some rice and veg?? I'm flabbergasted. It's not like she uses her time to iron or clean her house so she should have loads of time to cook from scratch.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone on the comments has told her to stop tapping the food so much because it is so annoying 😂
Also how can she say she doesn't have time to cook from scratch since having the boys. I'm a single working mum and apart from a pizza once a week (I do chop up veggies and salad to go with it, no precut ones Nikki) I cook all meals from scratch. She has plenty of time to get her steps in and go the gym and get her face injected but no time to boil some rice and veg?? I'm flabbergasted. It's not like she uses her time to iron or clean her house so she should have loads of time to cook from scratch.
Shows how selfish Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is and that the uneccesary gym is more of a priority to her. She has a gym at home she could use after dinner when the kids have gone to bed

Reactions: 13
I wonder how she would react if she found out that the nutritional information on the back of food packets can be out by up to 20%! So her 100 calories of rice might actually be 120 calories - god forbid!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she say in the same day that she doesn’t have time to cook from scratch but she has time to watch ‘everything’ lol idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How can she say in the same day that she doesn’t have time to cook from scratch but she has time to watch ‘everything’ lol idiot.
My thoughts exactly. She supposedly can’t find the time to cook, even though that would benefit the whole family and probably save money, yet she can find time to watch virtually every programme going. Because it benefits her and her alone. Selfish mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.