Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one minute that it still upsets her almost 3 years later. I don’t have children so forgive me if I sound harsh.

Reactions: 27
she is annoyed it didn’t work out for her she’s not upset.
It’s typical fopps if I can’t have it I will get it and this was out of her control really. Without sounding like a witch can you imagine her breastfeeding she wouldn’t of been able to go to the shops 3 days after having them, she would of had to be with those boys all the time

Reactions: 23
There is no way she seriously wanted to breastfeed. I remember when she first posted it the boys were still newborn and she got loads of comments with help and tips and she dismissed them all. She gave up at the first opportunity yet posts this nonsense every year. She would have never wanted her figure/boobs being affected. The fact she mentions she eat breastfeeding cookies shows you how much it still upsets her - all those syns wasted.

Reactions: 20
No surprise she didn't stick at BFing twins... wasn't compatible with wanting to be back at target in 3 minutes.

Reactions: 19
It’s just so fake isn’t it the breastfeeding reel! She might be gutted she didn’t get to do it but why use that an opportunity to post something for likes snd engagement!
Nah she wasn't gutted at all. There's absolutely no way on this earth she wanted to be physically attached to them, day in, night out, feeding. It would have interfered with her shopping, 10k steps, food intake, preening, prancing, and shipping them them off to wherever she could get away with. As with everything, she didn't do enough research (like with helping them to, you know, SIT UP)or listen to the advice so many gave her, because she simply didn't want to. She wasn't interested. She was going through the motions, because a breast feeding 'journey' (hate that word) will bring sympathy, validation, and ultimately, content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The sheer audacity of her saying things like “one of my videos I’m editing for work” to make herself sound like she’s doing something worthwhile for a job 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t last an hour working a real, decent, high pressured job with long hours in a hospital, school, office, shop, or anywhere else!
And it’s absolute bullshit that it upsets her to see breastfeeding photos. She clearly never wanted to breastfeed which is fine, but why doesn’t she just own it? Feels bad about not breastfeeding twins (which most decent humans would probably struggle with so no shame in giving it up) but she doesn’t seem to feel bad about leaving them at the drop of a hat, ignoring them for 12 hours in the night, pimping them out on social media, treating them like one entity or any of the other crappy stuff she’s done? Nah, I smell shite. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Does it upset you to see photos of breastfeeding?” Wel suck it up because I’m going to post a picture of myself if you like it or not…..twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God she's really trying for an Oscar with that 'sad face' acting in that reel.... I didn't follow her back then but can't really imagine her having the patience to be committed to breast feeding especially twins....

I have 3 kids.... I breastfed my first for about 5 weeks and can honestly say I hated every minute of it... he was a big baby... almost 10lb and I struggled.. I just didn't enjoy it.... I found it extremely stressful ... so with babies 2 and 3 I just bottle fed from day 1.... it suited me best and I never felt guilty... my kids have all grown up strong and healthy.... I admire anyone who does breastfeed but its personal choice and no mother should be made to feel guilty either way 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely a kids magazine or sticker book would be a treat for potty training not a £30 bit of red plastic
My 3 year olds treat for doing well potty training... He gets a round of applause and we tell him how well he's done and how proud we of him and his little face lights up. We will get him a little something but like you say a sticker book, or some sweets not something that wouldn't look out of place for a Birthday or Christmas 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“Does it upset you to see photos of breastfeeding?”
This just seems so, so insincere from her. I ‘failed’ at breastfeeding, and god damn, I gave it my all for several weeks. Does it make me feel upset seeing other women breastfeeding? duck no! I feel proud of them for smashing parenting. Equally, when I see photos of someone bottle feeding their baby, I feel proud of them for smashing parenting. Being a parent is hard.

Old Fopperbollocks putting on her Daily Mail sad face doesn’t convince me for a second. She doesn’t spend anywhere near enough time with her children to think parenting is hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My 3 year olds treat for doing well potty training... He gets a round of applause and we tell him how well he's done amd how proud we of him and his little face lights up. We will get him a little something but like you say a sticker book, or some sweets not something that wouldn't look out of place for a Birthday or Christmas 🙄
Totally just read applause as Apple sauce 🤣🤣 I thought well that’s a bit strange 🙈🤣 I’ll get my coat…🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
That reel....take a break compo face well and truly on! I intended to breast feed my twins, I had one very hungry baby and one slow eater, I had big boob little boob syndrome as my son would guzzle away yet my daughter would just top up now and again, I fed them at the same time on one of those v shaped pillows and it was tough, my supply was never great and it wasn't enough, I started to supplement with formula and didn't feel bad, my babies were thriving and in the end it just wasn't to be, do I get all melancholy years later for an insta reel?....no because im not an attention seeking wannabe. What a tit...pardon the pun ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I tried to breast feed my son, he was born 5 weeks early and we spent a week in hospital after he was born. I tried all that week, and a short amount of time when home, he wouldn't latch on and I have inverted nipples so that probably didn't help. Do I feel sad about it?, no. My son was fed and that's all that matters at the end of the day. Do I feel sad seeing photos? No, in fact I love seeing photos because yes I'd have loved to have done it but it wasn't meant to be. She just wants attention and she couldn't think of any other way to get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I don't understand is if it is Breast Feeding Awareness Week why is everyone jumping on the bandwagon talking about not breast feeding for whatever their reason and banging on about bottle feeding 🤔
Surely there is a Bottle Feeding Awareness Week or whatever to do that. Anyway we all know fed is best. But.... Nikki Ryan with her simpering face and that creepy bleeping blowing a kiss at the end 😐 is this the "work" she was on about earlier 😂 she is an actual joke! You can tell by the pic of her she was never interested in breast feeding those twins, just something else for likes and engagement and everyone telling her what an uhmazzzing first time Mom she is 🙄
And like someone else said why mention how not breastfeeding for what ever reason is so upsetting, and to see someone breastfeeding is a trigger and then start with a pic of her doing just that!!!! hole 🤬

I was going to ask when have we ever seen her favourite shirt dress but then she posted two pics of herself in the other colour 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I wish someone would ask her if this is the “work” she’s been doing all day! Why does she not get the fact that noone actually cares?? If you can breastfeed great if you can’t or don’t want to that’s also fine it doesn’t affect how good you are as a mother! Why doesn’t she work on the “review” that everyone’s waiting for on her stay last pr/gifted ad weekend as we are still waiting with bated breath rather than jumping on the breastfeeding bandwagon making people feel sorry for her by dedicating a whole reel on how women shouldn’t feel bad about breastfeeding?? I’m assuming this is to up her rating? She’s an intolerable, self absorbed pain in the backside!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would she say she got upset I didn’t breast feed two of my children and only did the 3rd for a while as he was so greedy and became surgically attached to my nipples . I don’t cry I don’t get upset and I don’t post reels pretending as I actually couldn’t give a tit them are all fine fit and healthy and I still have two nips!!

• Heart
She's jumping on the breast fed bandwagon as she knows these type of mumsnet posts drum up a lot of attention, because people love speaking about their own experiences. She's a plastic fake ass witch. Someone who can't stand being around her kids a minute longer than necessary, wouldn't devote weeks of her time trying to breast feed. She's a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She wouldn’t last an hour working a real, decent, high pressured job with long hours in a hospital, school, office, shop, or anywhere else!
Absolutely right - if she had a manager for this 'job' she supposedly has, with performance targets, performance reviews, and appraisals, she would be falling miserably, not hitting a single KPI, placed on performance-related probation, and ultimately, dismissed. She can't (*won't*) get a proper, salaried job, because not only does she think its beneath her, she also hasn't got any qualifications. She didn't graduate, probably got mediocre GCSE and A-Level grades (which are both fairly redundant now given how long ago she did them), and has never undertaken any accredited course as an adult. She has nothing going for her, and she knows this, which is why she's desperately clinging on to her loss of some puppy fat, 20yrs ago, when she dropped out of uni, and her running of a fat club every week. Its her only 'achievement' in life. Despite all of this, she seems to think she's the dogs danglies, and unfortunately for her, she's finding out that she actually isn't, via her disastrous social media 'career'.

• Heart
Like you all, I don't buy the 'upset she couldn't BF' for one second! I did it for about 4 months, definitely don't feel guilty about it, and I am a mum who actually likes their kid so there is no way she gives a crap 😂 It's all for engagement. Shame she can't just review her business transaction *freebie cough cough* holiday, though she will only have herself to blame when companies like this don't use her again.

• Heart
My 3 year olds treat for doing well potty training... He gets a round of applause and we tell him how well he's done and how proud we of him and his little face lights up. We will get him a little something but like you say a sticker book, or some sweets not something that wouldn't look out of place for a Birthday or Christmas 🙄

Mine got one chocolate button for a wee and two for a poo in the potty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.