Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she does these 'please find me relatable' posts and her sheep spill their guts with their life stories (God knows why it's cringe) she never replies to them all... she is so lazy... I'm surprised people bother as she seems to post then lose interest and next day moves on to the next boring post
This is why she'll make a tit coach, she has zero interest in anything or anyone, other than herself. She's too selfish, self absorbed, self obsessed, and lazy, to work at building the relationships needed with her clients. Her 'coaching' will consist of recycled motivational quotes from Pinterest, and I guarantee she'll talk about herself alot to her clients. She'll be useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For the love of God Nicola, I know people who are genuinely qualified in coaching and still haven't made it. You have zero qualifications, zero empathy, zero interest in anyone but yourself. You can't even be bothered to acknowledge people you pass in the morning (most people smile or say hello). Your head is so far up your ass you can't see anyone else but yourself in your mirror.

Sorry tattlers had to vent after a tough week. Princess Priki wouldn't know what one was unless it bit her sized down 12 ass!!

Reactions: 23
I absolutely LOVE all of this, there are many, many cross overs with becoming a person-centred therapist. She is simply under-qualified, and under-prepared for what she intends to do. She needs to work on herself, and gain the relevant qualifications, before thinking about 'helping' someone else. I mean, to think you're capable of coaching someone, and being paid for it, without any qualifications or experience, shows a special kind of arrogance. Its those delusions of grandeur at play again.
Her whole being is not in anyway suited to coaching. She would get a few people paying and then lose interest.

She claims to be that much into skincare etc that I’m surprised she hasn’t gone down the whole becoming an “injectable practitioner” like Nancy Fawehim (Nancys_odyssey) who’s life is funded by her dad and can’t stick to anything long term. She’s ex slimming world magazine alumni as well.
4625098C-E49B-4A7D-B7C2-A3FA3A5905D4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought this Nancy woman had had a gastric band and lots of plastic surgery. I didnt know she was slimming world too

Reactions: 8
The only thing I’d love to see her pointing at on a reel with one of those vile bleeping nails are the words ‘I’m a bleep’ whilst looking sympathetically into her camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Considering she thinks all things can be solved with willpower

Honestly she needs to realise people might when been willing to listen to her when they paid under a fiver a week. But they will expect more from a coach which are skills she doesn’t have. She’s not consistent herself which is a key to success…she’s based her career to date on being inconsistent and the binge/restrict/binge lifestyle. That’s her drawing a line under it Monday’s!

View attachment 700013
These are six core coaching skills.
Core skillDefinitionNicola Ryan Fopperholic capabilities
Self AwarenessSelf-awareness involves being aware of different aspects of the self including traits, behaviors, and feelings. Essentially, it is a psychological state in which oneself becomes the focus of attention. Self-awareness is one of the first components of the self-concept to emerge.He sense of self awareness is extremely narcissistic and is unable to reflect on behaviour or toxic traits.
Open ListeningOpen listening is letting go of conventional means of listening. It means listening to and valuing the telling of stories, and letting pauses in conversation extend into silence rather than jumping in to dispute, agree, question or move on.Is unable to listen to anything apart from what she wants to hear. Would be unable to not dispute anything that she did not agree with or see as a criticism. Does not like being questioned and is unable to move on.
Curious QuestioningWith curious open questions, the person asking the question doesn't have an answer and doesn't intend to judge or blame. The intention is to learn more and understand. Curious open questions promote inductive reasoning, which leads to an expansion of the conversation, where anything goes.Unable to not judge and assign blame away from self. Blames others and critiques in an immature manner. Unable to focus on the intent of trying to gain other perspectives or outlooks.
Appreciate DiscoveryParticipants explore “the best of what is,” identifying strengths, best practices, and sources of excellence, vitality, and peak performance.Never satisfied it able to appreciate what she has there for complexly misses the best of a situation and fails to appreciate what she has. Has no experience personal or professionally of sustained excellence. never reaches or maintains a state of peak performance. Content, personality and style display no signs of vitality in fact is stale and dated in all approaches.
Catalytic FeedbackUnderstanding the interaction of enquiry and feedback.Is not able to receive any constructive feedback. Becomes hostile and aggressive of challenged or questioned. Unable to show development.
Heightened EngagementTo be able to analyse and understand engagement to identify strengthens and weakness. To then use to embed a behaviour/process or change/modify to increase genuine engagement so all stakeholders have genuine benefits from use.Unable to analyse the data she has to change band grow. The data she does have is flawed due to buying users. Does not genuinely engage with users so not able to gauge reality of the situation. As unable to take feedback that she does not like her data is unusable as biased to only show what she feels to be positive. Has no sense of direction for her “brand” or “content pillars”‘so is scatty in approach.

Her version is rehashing a form of image therapy and positive thinking. Again recycling her SW stolen content.

Oh duck Off You Vapid bleep (Nikki Not The Poster)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just for you x

View attachment 700923

Ooh I failed on first one as maybe not looking sympathetically enough so here goes…

View attachment 700928
This had made my morning 🤣🤣🤣😊

Also the background.... why the disco ball light ? Why is the ball pit dumped on the coffee table? Is this make shift 'home gym'/lounge just a dumping ground now?

Also .. boys born 3/4 September... posting about BF not really working by 7/8 September.... really committed Nicola ! It's not easy to do but she was not 100% committed.... as per usual she had all the gear... no idea.... no patience either....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her whole being is not in anyway suited to coaching. She would get a few people paying and then lose interest.

She claims to be that much into skincare etc that I’m surprised she hasn’t gone down the whole becoming an “injectable practitioner” like Nancy Fawehim (Nancys_odyssey) who’s life is funded by her dad and can’t stick to anything long term. She’s ex slimming world magazine alumni as well.View attachment 700833
She would never in a million years do anything like this, because, she'd have to *learn* the skill, and be assessed alongside others, in a setting where she wouldn't be the centre of attention. She wouldn't be able to handle or tolerate the feedback, and whilst practicing, wouldn't be able to handle someone unhappy with the results, or wanting to log a complaint, and wouldn't be able to control the feedback or reviews online. I can't wait to see how she handles parents evenings and school reports for the precious miracles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She would never in a million years do anything like this, because, she'd have to *learn* the skill, and be assessed alongside others, in a setting where she wouldn't be the centre of attention. She wouldn't be able to handle or tolerate the feedback, and whilst practicing, wouldn't be able to handle someone unhappy with the results, or wanting to log a complaint, and wouldn't be able to control the feedback or reviews online. I can't wait to see how she handles parents evenings and school reports for the precious miracles 🤣
Definitely. And most credible training academies will only train people who have a relevant medical degree and are a member of a governing professional body. Even if she didn’t need a medical degree she’s nowhere near intelligent enough to do aesthetics as she would need to learn all the anatomy of the face, dosages, sharps protocol… she’d struggle with any of that! She’ll only be able to “train” in something airy fairy as she’s not bright enough for anything science, number or literacy based.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So Chris is capable of having the boys on his own…
Would appear so. Nikki is obviously off getting her me time in, her steps in and maybe topping up her Botox and lip fillers(oh sorry Nikki you don't have your lips done, my mistake 😜🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.