Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tarrula

She can absolutely go and fuck herself today

I work in a prison. I can’t work from home. I have been dragging my arse to work almost every day since last March. I’ve cancelled leave, covered staff, had people crying in my shoulder, talked to men who are self harming in front of me, smashing their cells up out of frustration that they can’t see their kids etc. I’ve had to tell a family that their 22 year old son has hung himself whilst in my prison today. I’ve got to help see if we fucked up anywhere.

Staff are at an all time low and we’re putting our kids at risk in childcare because we have no fucking choice. My husband can’t work from home or be furloughed either. We have no childcare bubble as our parents are ECV and working frontline in the NHS.

She has the fucking AUDACITY to bend the rules to suit her and claim that her fart arsing around on Instagram is work?! No. Absolutely fucking not.

I would be so embarrassed if she were my daughter

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Well @Blair-Waldorf not so crap at these thread titles are you lovely ??? This won with over 33 votes you clever lady and a corker it is too so take a bow ;) x x x
Wow! 🤣 thanks so much for this, I have never won a fopps thread title before but it feels absolutely uhmaazzzinggg, thanks you all you lovely ladies keeping me occupied during lockdown, I’m feeling really cleaver these days. Just cracking open a can of cherry Pepsi max and skinny whip bar to celebrate. I must remember to pick up some of those grenade bars next time I’m doing an essential shop. I believe they’re so so nice and a major protein hit. Gives me allll the feels.
B.Waldorf

• Haha
  • Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
Am I the only one who finds boiled eggs on toast weird? Poached eggs fine but not boiled eggs. 🤣
Quite partial to both types. Although the best way to serve an egg is room temperature in a handbag at a hen party. You’re welcome 😘

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Juniper

Chatty Member
Her latest story: laughing because her son has called her husband a monkey and pointed at his ears.

That’s the real Nikki. The one I remember at school. Making fun of people. Laughing and pointing, and making sure everyone knows about it. No thought for anyone’s feelings. (Of course her son wasn’t being cruel, no 2yr old is.....but her then sharing it is)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

JudyG1809

Lurker; occasional poster.
I am beyond outraged with her video about sharing space to film 'work' I can barely write this through tears, anger, frustration, exhaustion and desperation.
I am a nurse who secures placements for people who can't return home via safeguarding concerns or those, sadly, approaching the end of their lives. I love my job, I'm honoured to have my job but the pressures I'm facing is overwhelming. I risk Covid hourly, I have to self test for Covid twice weekly, my nasal passages are so tender I gag as the swab touches my nostrils as I then have to pass it up both nostrils past the resistance. Yesterday in work my vision altered, I experienced the most severe pain in my brain stem and my vision altered so much so I couldn't walk in a straight line (stress they tell me) I thought I was having a stroke. Sorry to bore you, I don't want sympathy I want selfish, insensitive people like fools to stay home.
Please all, stay home, stay safe x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Wow! 🤣 thanks so much for this, I have never won a fopps thread title before but it feels absolutely uhmaazzzinggg, thanks you all you lovely ladies keeping me occupied during lockdown, I’m feeling really cleaver these days. Just cracking open a can of cherry Pepsi max and skinny whip bar to celebrate. I must remember to pick up some of those grenade bars next time I’m doing an essential shop. I believe they’re so so nice and a major protein hit. Gives me allll the feels.
B.Waldorf
Here is your crown to wear for winning the title thread.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Ask me anything? True or False?

Did you mix your twins names up at any point?

Did Chris have inappropriate relations at the Belfry?

What is your job title?

Were you sacked from SW?

You didn't graduate from Uni?

You only lost 2st 5lbs not 3 stone and you haven't maintained for 20+ years?

You delete and block anyone that isn't blowing smoke up your arse?

You're not a size 8?

You don't follow Covid19 rules?

You have an eating disorder?

You're a narcissist?

You don't know the difference between you're, your, there, their and they're?

You comment as 'Foppsmum' on Instagram to up your engagement?

(I got carried away and forgot it was T or F related questions) 😆😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

caz272

Chatty Member
I don’t know why I’m posting this.In sitting on my bed crying.My son has to isolated ( he’s in the police) My 3 daughters are frontline workers.Grandchildren I am not able to see , I’ve been keeping myself safe or try to , since last March..A friend has died of COVID, I feel nothing but despair.I don’t recognise myself from a year ago.From being sociable and outgoing to a shell of my former self.Fopps , , my loathing for her just increases daily.Sorry for burdening you,and I know there are so many having to deal with so much more x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
That's not what they asked - she's a fucking dick head she really is ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Zoats sound and look rank but I will say that finely grated carrot in porridge is really nice ...... honest !!
"Hi Fopps, can you let me know the recipe for Zoats?"

"Hi HONEY, yes I know I look 25, thanks darlin xxxx I am a size 8 sized down"

"Thanks Fopps, that's great to hear, but the recipe?"

"The recipe for success is eggs of the hard boiled variety, zipped away in your bag for snacks honey xxxx"

"And the zoats, what are they?"

"😘😘😘😘 xxxx"

"Unfollowed"

*buys 100 more bots*

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Juniper

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #67: “no one understands my really hard job”, says Fopperholic the tragic knob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

lexiloo

VIP Member
Wonder how many of her sheep actually purchased the bath bomb? My guess is zero. 🤣
it was really lovely, I was very relaxed afterwards, i'd not heard of bath bombs before Nicola showed them to me, she's very cleaver
M Macdonell

• Haha
Reactions: 43

HAELFIE

I barely ever comment but I do lurk.. but I had to say my piece here before my head explodes!
this is a global pandemic.. every single person I know is struggling.. myself & husband are essential service workers but not key workers so we are entitled to no childcare right now.. we have 3 children at home at various ages from 3-16 to home school while still being liable for 40/50 hour working weeks from home.. now, I could moan about how hard this is for me and how much I struggle at times but this pandemic isn’t stopping because I am struggling..I fully support key workers being first priority for childcare 1 million percent.. but to go on Instagram for some “light relief” and a good nosey and find someone like this who is as selfish to send two longed after little boys to a nursery right now, potentially taking a space for key workers children while her and her husband f-nny around in their house making videos.. come on lady..if you must force your shit upon the world how about you do what most families do and take turns of entertaining the children while the other “works”.. I have tried to understand everyone’s situation and struggles but I cannot for the life of me find a reason that you are sending those boys to nursery.. you are extremely selfish & I am embarrassed for you for publishing on Instagram that they are there. My husband would have me locked up if I shared the same views and outlook as you.. it’s not about being positive now it’s about being so bloody ignorant to the world around you.. choose your audience or shut up.
Sorry for the rant 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is what annoys me about this stupid woman, she wants to hurry them away from being babies with teaching them pointless things, dressing them like 25yr old hipsters, trying to get them to like pop music, makes them eat salad for lunch, talks about them "fancying" pretty blondes... yet keeps them in routines, cots and bibs for 12 month olds because it makes HER life easier

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
Fopps “we just think we have so much to offer a child”
Chris
8A917F37-54B1-4A10-A27F-C8FD6161256E.png

Adoption board
“It’s a unanimous no”

• Haha
  • Sick

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #67 part time work? What could it be...Eating yogurt & getting stuff for free?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
It's all so fucking boring! Hi guys, here is a photo of ME. Boy's boy's boy's diet diet diet me me me cackle!!!! etc etc. I'm going to pretend I care about your comments so I get better engagement. I'm soooo full on 1/10th of a grenade bar and 3 boiled eggs Gorgeous muah xxxx p.s sizedown and swipe up xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She'll be well into her mid/late 60's when the boys get married... she'll be unrecognisable !!
Commenting on her future daughter in laws posts....
"Oh you are so cleaver making your own invites and I love your uuhhhmmmaazzzzing lipstick you have chosen. Remind me to pick some up next time I am out and about x"

There she is, Mazza 😆

You're not loving all these meals though are you Fopps Mum, as you've never had dry chicken covered in a load of other dry shit!
Her comments make me cringe very very hard 😬😬

Haha, here comes another to Tattle 👋👋 And her reply, I honestly do not believe her. Had sessions with a nutritionist not long ago and it was eye opening! It's utter bollocks that diets actually work long term. The minute you cut out something (in her case, healthy fats) your body goes into survival mode and you either snap and eat sugary stuff as the body craves a quick fix, or you don't eat and the metabolism slows right down and stores fat! And the body remembers it everytime you start a new bloody diet so weight gain is the side effect of going on a diet (sorry, rant over!) But it makes me so mad she tells everyone how great it is to be on a diet and she's never ever hungry, she is peddling total bullshit and making others feel inadequate for her ego?! Weird demented cow, I know she is lying about not being hungry and diets being a breeze, she is forever stuck in restrict/binge/restrict/binge and she seems proud of it 🤣 Utter twat.
Thing is though...Fopps does not need to diet at all. I can only imagine that this could be very triggering to someone with an ED.
I quit insta a few months ago as I was scrolling through posts wanting THEIR lives. Made me feel like a looser working in a call center with zero prospect, DH the same, over weight, skint.....but then i deleted insta and looked at my life another way. Dh and I both have jobs, we hate them but at least we have jobs and we are grateful especially in these tough times, we own our home which we are slowly putting our own stamp on, dh drives, we both have loving families and great friends so whats not to love about our lives?
Fopps is always looking for something else, as if sje feels something in her life is lacking and she wants more more more and more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38