Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So fed up of her showing off what the boys can do she must make other mums feel like tit with her fake vain existence, I cant stand her the sooner she ends up not been able to do Instagram as a job the better.

Reactions: 20
Basically her & that money mum have agreed to share each other, if that’s the only way you can get new followers that’s so sad!!!

Reactions: 20
I don’t know why I’m posting this.In sitting on my bed crying.My son has to isolated ( he’s in the police) My 3 daughters are frontline workers.Grandchildren I am not able to see , I’ve been keeping myself safe or try to , since last March..A friend has died of COVID, I feel nothing but despair.I don’t recognise myself from a year ago.From being sociable and outgoing to a shell of my former self.Fopps , , my loathing for her just increases daily.Sorry for burdening you,and I know there are so many having to deal with so much more x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t know why I’m posting this.In sitting on my bed crying.My son has to isolated ( he’s in the police) My 3 daughters are frontline workers.Grandchildren I am not able to see , I’ve been keeping myself safe or try to , since last March..A friend has died of COVID, I feel nothing but despair.I don’t recognise myself from a year ago.From being sociable and outgoing to a shell of my former self.Fopps , , my loathing for her just increases daily.Sorry for burdening you,and I know there are so many having to deal with so much more x
Your feelings are understandable and totally valid. Sending you love. This whole thing will end. In the meantime, find smiles where you can and vent when you need too x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel for you and I am sending lots of love and virtual hugs your way. If you're feeling low, don't forget that you can call places like MIND who can point you in the right direction for talking through your emotions. I had a really rough time during the first lockdown and I literally felt like I was breaking...I was tearful and snappy towards my husband and children without understanding why. I felt like I was trapped and wanted to run away from it all. After speaking to someone for about half an hour or less, I felt better and was able to go back and deal with being with my loved ones. I just needed to off load without having to explain in details. Maybe something like that might help you. Hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Awww lovely...... sending you much love and hugs.... I can relate to this.... I've not seen my grandson since last summer and I lost one of my close friends to COVID last week..... Even if I could go out I'm not sure I want to..... Be kind to yourself my lovely..... this will pass and you will get your mojo back... it'll just take time 🥰 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We all have our limits. You're deffo not alone feeling this way. It's ripped the stuffing out of most of us (unless you're fopperbollox of course) well if you can't vent to your Tattle buds what else can you do?! Any of us will give you a Tattle hug 💗whenever you need it. It will get better, it has to, it's bound to be upsetting and scary for you. Sometimes a good a cry is needed too if you are fed up of being strong 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for your kind words, at times like this it feels better to talk to strangers , but we are tattler friends, God Bless you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow what a sweeping statement to make. I have relatives in Essex and they can't fooking stand the Towie stamp/label/look 😄 she does carry on like a 22yr old not a 40yr old mother of 2 🤦🏼‍♀️
Relatives there too! And one of them writes pieces for radio 4, so definitely not Fopps kind of Essex bird!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder why every ex-slimming worlder under the sun is doing Tesco ads at the mo and she isn't...? Instead she gets crappy bathbombs. She must be raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the omelette post has 6 comments in 2 hours, learn to live Nicola!! My lunch was 2 slices of white buttery bread, with a potato waffle in the middle and tomato ketchup! Don’t judge until you have tried it 😂😂
try the hash brown waffles, they are game changers 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen this fopps seriously you are so fake and post nothing but fake photoshopped pictures.
her reply makes me think she doesn’t understand what the original poster was explaining! Dumb idiot!

Reactions: 16
Sending you massive virtual hug Mr Freakshake is in the Police too I worry everytime he goes to work 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You're not being a burden, it's good that you've shared how you're feeling. If you can speak to your GP or MIND about the possibility of speaking to someone over the phone or via an online video call. Members of my extended family have recently reached out and are doing this xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.