Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the 2 day at nursery was mentioned right at the beginning when they first started, she said the nursery mentioned it’s usually better for kids to settle if they go for a minimum 2 days a week but because the boys had each other the nursery thought they would be fine, this was clearly ok with her at the time as she didn’t want to pay for an extra day, now they are obviously much harder work but she’s justifying it by saying the nursery advises it.
I remember her saying that too, that it can sometimes help kids settle better if they’re in more than once a week. Now she’s saying they said it helps their development, I’d never imagine a nursery saying that. Is she saying the nursery were really concerned about the boys development then?

Reactions: 15
Someone else must have control of her phone tonight! Not like Fopps at all with these questions and answers 👀
She is stuck up though.....someone over on Brummymummyof2 is a neighbor of hers and was a year ahead of her in school and said she's a stuck up cow- this lady dosent know Chris so could not get any pool room goss......damn! BM2 is another one who gives the Midlands a bad name!!;

Reactions: 13
She is stuck up though.....someone over on Brummymummyof2 is a neighbor of hers and was a year ahead of her in school and said she's a stuck up cow- this lady dosent know Chris so could not get any pool room goss......damn! BM2 is another one who gives the Midlands a bad name!!;
Oooh they need to hop on over to this thread to give us a bit of tea 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If her videos were spontaneous why does she make such a drama about having time to edit her "work" 🙄 she'd upload it live like others do... stupid old witch
We have seen her "spontaneous" stuff while she sits in the car with a massively filtered face (preset) and there she is touching her face and hair and generally eye bleeping herself in her mirror chatting tit with her "hi guys" and squeeling cus she's dropped her precious boy's 😉 into nursery and she's popping to the gym with her Cherry Pepsi max like anyone gives a tit about her pathetic platform! Utter tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s nowt like bigging yourself up on true or false questions fopps. She seriously needs to get a realistic grip of life!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sad thing is she actually believes all this tit she’s sprouted
This is the woman who stood outside The Ivy......and had the best room in the hotel in Bath- we know cus she told us! Materialistic moi? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So she spent last night messaging herself questions on her mother's account to answer them in her own and make out she's kind, humble, uhmazing, generous... blah bleeping blah.... move over Sir Bob... Saint Nicola is on her way 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Nicola patron saint of bigging myself up ... bleeping twit she really is 🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
wow just catching up on it all, the delusion is strong with this one that's for sure, does she actually think people believe all that shite she spouted? it's just like she's addressed everything we call her out on here....it's clear she's sent herself a lot of those questions from another account as a way to stick two fingers to us, im surprised we didn't see anything about the dining room oven! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
This is the woman who stood outside The Ivy......and had the best room in the hotel in Bath- we know cus she told us! Materialistic moi? 🤣🤣🤣
It's really bizarre, she cannot stand anyone thinking she's less than perfect and goes massively on the defensive! Just own it you complete tool, it makes you look even more disingenuous than you already do! Just say 'Yes I'm OBSESSED with clothes, bags, makeup, I can be materialistic' instead of declaring how she isn't at ALL guys, from her pink princess dressing room full of 1000's of dresses. If she's ashamed of it, say she's working on it! Why can't she admit any personality flaws? I can't imagine how difficult she must be in real life, her poor husband. (I'd say poor friends too, but she doesn't have any)

• Heart
The boys being in nursery twice a week will help their development as they will be with people who will help them to learn and grow.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think around February 2022? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
That will be a joint 40th Birthday holiday then to maybe the Maldives because Little Miss Fopperbollocks didn't get enough attention on her 40th "Lockdown" Birthday, god forbid Chris have a day that's all about him ! No chance :oops:

Reactions: 16
Adoption? Not going to happen. She’d never survive the process. She couldn’t cope with a child who has been through a shocking start to life, she also couldn’t cope never being able to post about them online!

She’d also never cope with the multiagency “interference”.

She’s only said it so people say “aw you’d be an uhmazing adoptive mom”. It’s actually sickened me that she’s used adoption as a way to get likes. Vacuous witch.
Yes they’d take one look at her SM and be like “NO!!”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So many of the true/False stories have got no offence/ not an insult etc seems weird not seen that on any others

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So many of the true/False stories have got no offence/ not an insult etc seems weird not seen that on any others
If the questions were from real followers, then it just shows that Fopps has got a reputation as being a salty little madam! If I was Fopps, I’d wonder about how people perceive me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.