Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caved in.... watched it and did she actually just make them say mummy is fopperholic 😂
Its not even a word!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She is beyond pathetic and selfish crying when her unessential yogurts are not in stock ...people are taking their own lives because they just can't cope and thousands of people dying from covid every day. She has one job to do stay home with her family staying within the actual rules not Fopps rules ...the actual Government rules and she can't even do that. Some extremely stressed out keyworkers in her area will be struggling for nursery spaces that she is taking for no reason.

She makes my blood boil, she has no idea how bad things are. In the real world. Worst still she cried more about the loss of yogurts that she did the loss of her own nan. That is how cold her heart actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg I’ve just caved too and watched it

as bleeping IFFFFFFF she has taught her kids what her Instagram name is. Sorry but kids their age shouldn’t even know what Instagram is. I’m gobsmacked. The whole thing is disgusting. I couldn’t imagine doing anything like that with my 2 year old. She absolutely blatantly exploits those boy’s. We all knew it anyway but this is proof. twit!

maybe I’m being dramatic but I think this is the worst video she’s ever done

Reactions: 32
Poor Lawson looks so sad behind the eyes. Yes he seems forward with his speech etc, they both do (well certainly compared to my LO who is a couple of weeks younger anyway) but they lack personality. My LO is so cheeky without even having to say a word, he lights up behind the eyes, and has such a happy, cheeky little face, that's something Flopps little robots lack!

Reactions: 26
I find it funny that she’s moaning about a yogurt not being in stock. I can only order my son’s essential medicine one month at a time and it keeps going out of stock due to supplier issues. Now that’s a bloody problem!!

I’m new to FH, but my gosh, she looks like mutton dressed as lamb and her voice is the most annoying common thing ever! I don’t know how she managed to amass such a following.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Favourite song soldier boy really Nicola 🙄 for a two year old 😑 and favourite sweets skittles 🙈 I'm not a perfect Paula but just no to skittles at two

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I couldn’t watch it as mine barely talk. they say the odd word. we can’t afford to shove them in nursery so I try my best but they are just happy babbling to each other and saying the odd word.
please don’t worry about your little one. My little boy is 3 in March and I wouldn’t say he talks as well as those 2... but he isn’t directed. He comes and talks to me and this week when I asked him how his day at nursery was he started to tell me what he’d done in his own way.

yes I’d say those boys are advanced in speech but I think a lot of it is parroted rather than them knowing what they are saying.

I’m guilty for being on my work phone some evenings answering those emails and my little one has started to say ‘put your phone down’ or ‘put your phone back’ then asking me to come and play. I was wondering if her boys would do the same but I don’t think so as they have no personality

Reactions: 16
Her latest story: laughing because her son has called her husband a monkey and pointed at his ears.

That’s the real Nikki. The one I remember at school. Making fun of people. Laughing and pointing, and making sure everyone knows about it. No thought for anyone’s feelings. (Of course her son wasn’t being cruel, no 2yr old is.....but her then sharing it is)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
God she's a witch..... at least their Daddy is down at their level engaging with them like a normal parent.....imagine if Lawson had tapped her face and said 'oompaloomppa mummy ' (because they are that advanced and so so could say that 🙄🙄🤣🤣) I doubt she'd be impressed if Chris uploaded that to his Insta 😔😡😡... she has zero respect for him she really doesn't.... taking the piss....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think he story this morning staying that Lawson said Chris looks like a monkey is a really nasty thing to post. It just shows you what a horrible person she is!! I have mixed views on Chris but that was totally uncalled for to post that about him

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Like the other day when Lawson said a dinosaurs was called Chris 🤣

My son is 2 and doesn’t talk so her videos always make me feel like tit anyway (we’re being referred to speech and language but our appointment is delayed because of covid...thanks Fopps)
I’m in the same situation. We have been waiting for 6months to get my little boy a hearing test due to Covid & then we can get him speech therapy. For any parent who is worried about there children’s speech there is a great insta called the speech sisters & by following some of there tips my little boys has been improving.
you can see in the reel that she is having to stop it & tell them what to say & posting about Lawson calling Chris a monkey is horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God she's a witch..... at least their Daddy is down at their level engaging with them like a normal parent.....imagine if Lawson had tapped her face and said 'oompaloomppa mummy ' (because they are that advanced and so so could say that 🙄🙄🤣🤣) I doubt she'd be impressed if Chris uploaded that to his Insta 😔😡😡... she has zero respect for him she really doesn't.... taking the piss....
Least it looks like the boys have water not squash!

Reactions: 7
Omg I’ve just caved too and watched it

as bleeping IFFFFFFF she has taught her kids what her Instagram name is. Sorry but kids their age shouldn’t even know what Instagram is. I’m gobsmacked. The whole thing is disgusting. I couldn’t imagine doing anything like that with my 2 year old. She absolutely blatantly exploits those boy’s. We all knew it anyway but this is proof. twit!

maybe I’m being dramatic but I think this is the worst video she’s ever done
Exactly! Just goes to show where her priorities lie if she’s mentioning Instagram to them WTAF!
List of priorities according to Prikki.
1. Me, myself and I
2. Instagram saves and shares
3. Protein yoghurts
4. Completing Netflix
5. Eye bleeping herself at every opportunity
6. Sizing down guys
7. Producing dull content ASAP
8. Botox and fillers
9. Faveson
10. Otherson

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m in the same situation. We have been waiting for 6months to get my little boy a hearing test due to Covid & then we can get him speech therapy. For any parent who is worried about there children’s speech there is a great insta called the speech sisters & by following some of there tips my little boys has been improving.
you can see in the reel that she is having to stop it & tell them what to say & posting about Lawson calling Chris a monkey is horrible
I bet the post is probably totally out of context too.it might be that Chris has a cheeky game with the boys where he calls them cheeky monkeys and plays with them (not for them Nikki) allowing them imagination and she has then pissed all over his parenting parade. If so I hope he calls her for it

Reactions: 18
I think he story this morning staying that Lawson said Chris looks like a monkey is a really nasty thing to post. It just shows you what a horrible person she is!! I have mixed views on Chris but that was totally uncalled for to post that about him
Plus don’t you think if he sees another child with sticky out ears he will say the same as she has encouraged it. Otherson has ears like his Dad !

Reactions: 23
that reel is sad, my heart went out to Grayson, she was practically ignoring him and he was so sweet trying to get her to acknowledge his answers, it was plain to hear in her voice how uninterested and irritated she was when he kept answering.
It's like she doesn't see how obvious it is she's coaching them and scripting it for them, what an utter cringe fest as per.
"what's mummy called on tattle?" "fopperbollocks" ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow. Just when you think she can't get any worse, she outdoes herself. The video of her robot kids is designed to make people think her sons are so advanced, therefore she must be an amazing mum. Screams insecurity that she posted it anywhere but to her mother and family. Something to prove eh? The monkey comment is not funny, I'd be embarrassed if my child said something a little cruel to anyone (I know he's not aware) let alone post it online? A classic bully. The more she reveals herself, the more followers she will lose. (n)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.