Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post about the boys... let me show a pic of myself 🙄🙄🙄

I think another reason she doesn't think they are ready is because neither her or Chris are able to actually change the cots into beds !! I bet Fopps dad built the cots for them and now we are in lockdown he can't come to her house to change them !! He was the one who fixed the curtain pole when Lawson pulled it down... I cant see either Chris or her being capable of doing and form of diy 🙄🙄
Exactly. Her Dad is the handyman definitely not Chris. Bet she lets Chris know about his failings as a man quite regularly. 😕

Reactions: 15
Im really confused as to what he was actually
Climbing on. Surely it was the back of the changing table against the cot meaning he was simply pulling himself up using arm strength? Moving it will now surely mean he will
Just topple over the side??

annoyingly- she probably encouraged him to do it again and again. I’m surprised we don’t have video evidence.
My daughter did similar. She couldn’t get out of the cot by herself but she held on the side of the changing table and it kind of gave her some extra leverage of swing out of the cot I think? Bit difficult to explain. Went into a bed then!

Reactions: 10
It's all so bleeping boring! Hi guys, here is a photo of ME. Boy's boy's boy's diet diet diet me me me cackle!!!! etc etc. I'm going to pretend I care about your comments so I get better engagement. I'm soooo full on 1/10th of a grenade bar and 3 boiled eggs Gorgeous muah xxxx p.s sizedown and swipe up xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My child is a lazy bones and never climbed out of his cot but I’m sure he was in a cotbed by their age. He also stopped napping not long after turning 2. She’s got some fun times to come!!! 😂😂
I know and we are all here for it 🍿 cos lots of us have been there and I for one cannot wait to see her pretend life is so easy. I actually can’t wait for the teenage years 😂😂😂

It’s all control isn’t it. If they are in cots you feels shes in control.
she goes and gets them out of Jail in the morning, she puts them in jail at nap time so they nap.
and when she’s had enough she puts them in jail st 6.45 for 12/13 hours.

take Away the bars and they will run around, they might even venture to her playroom and heaven forbid walk into her room for a cuddle in the middle of the night. her Friend tash_blake_ivy her toddlers were 3 in November and she’s just pit them in beds.
you don’t have to wait till they climb out for a bloody bed.
First night of my girls in their beds ....:.could hear them chatting... went to check on them..... sudocream all over their faces hair hands. 😂😂 it actually was very funny. Can’t wait for this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she still use a changing table for them? Gosh my boy stopped just over a year because the units come with safety instructions that said it was unsuitable after that!
I mean he’d stopped using it before that anyway as preferred to stand up or run away
But this is Fopps, so formal
they dont weigh much now as theyre constantly on SW plus she does weights so can do big lifts......seriously they're much too big for a changing table ar their age!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has it taken strangers on the internet to tell these two how to parent again? So before her post they weren’t going to change to beds yet, now they are.

Why can’t two adults who apparently both wanted kids soooo much do a little research, discuss it, and come to the best decision for their children?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe I’m a povo but my daughters cot turned into a toddler bed we just took the sides off. Well my hubby did I sat downstairs listening to him repeating ‘for fucks sake’ about 20 times 🤣

do the boy’s even nap still during the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope they don't make her parents decorate the room at their house the exact same again...not relatable in the slightest.

Probably another 6 months at least until we can sleep at people's houses anyway.

I bet that's why she is begging for new beds...she will need 4 not 2 so she is hoping the offers roll in. So she can furnish both rooms...pathetic begger
Did she make her mum decorate a room at her house exactly the same? Why? She’s nuts! X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she make her mum decorate a room at her house exactly the same? Why? She’s nuts! X
They apparently did it so the boys would feel more comfortable like they were at home 🙄 I think it has the reverse effect and they would be a nightmare if they had to stay out anywhere else that didn't look the same 🙄 plus poor Chris's mum an dad don't obviously get the same time with the children as hers do they I know they live further away an the virus etc but even before covid they hardly ever seen them

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I loved her reply to her mum about how “at least she can see them virtually over FaceTime”. HA. Who are you trying to kid Fopps???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They apparently did it so the boys would feel more comfortable like they were at home 🙄 I think it has the reverse effect and they would be a nightmare if they had to stay out anywhere else that didn't look the same 🙄 plus poor Chris's mum an dad don't obviously get the same time with the children as hers do they I know they live further away an the virus etc but even before covid they hardly ever seen them
I agree. The identical nursery thing is weird! Surely it’d be incredibly confusing for the boys? And how bloody often were they going to warrant needing a second nursery!

I wonder if Mazza’s older grandchildren have any resentment towards the twins? If it was my Grandma favouring my cousins I’d be pissed off.

Reactions: 22
What I find weird is all her little twin mum buddies have commented and just put ' you look gorg' or 'beaut' 😑 they obviously are in the same position as her why haven't they given thier advice 🙄 oh yeah because she's only actually doing this post to try up her engagement so they are leaving it to her sheep to answer instead 🙈

Reactions: 19
What I find weird is all her little twin mum buddies have commented and just put ' you look gorg' or 'beaut' 😑 they obviously are in the same position as her why haven't they given thier advice 🙄 oh yeah because she's only actually doing this post to try up her engagement so they are leaving it to her sheep to answer instead 🙈
I don’t reckon her “blue tick buddies” actually read the captions. Or if they do they’re just as superficial as Fopps and don’t actually care beyond what she looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree. The identical nursery thing is weird! Surely it’d be incredibly confusing for the boys? And how bloody often were they going to warrant needing a second nursery!

I wonder if Mazza’s older grandchildren have any resentment towards the twins? If it was my Grandma favouring my cousins I’d be pissed off.
Absolutely this!!! What was the need, her job never meant she was away overnight regularly, it was literally to palm those much wanted boy’s 😉 off as much as possible. I stand by the opinion she only had them because she felt it was the next logical step after marriage and it would be good for her social media channels.
Also Mazza will 100% be alienating the rest of the family showing such favouritism over the Ryan boys!

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine her homeschooling, right boys words you need to learn today: swipe up, af link, prsample, be kind. Amazingggg. Protein hit 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.