Fopperholic #66 โ€˜pizzaโ€™ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the poor kid is in a trance! I know all children are different but.... my 3 would be laughing, making noises, taking it apart to put back together! He's just sat there watching it to around him ๐Ÿ˜•
I thought that when the story started, he was just sat there staring into space! She is saying it's their favourite toy but the video clip says otherwise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The photos she's only just dared post because Tattle found them first ๐Ÿคซ I can see her turkey neck in one of them... shame she didn't share the one where her face looks like 2 premiere Inn pillows
And how bored does she look in the photos where she and Chris are in the background? Heโ€™s laughing quite genuinely at the boys. She just look like she wants to go home!

Reactions: 13
I bet today Chris was thinking "Nikki just go away. I've got brilliant content that's actually perceived well on YouTube and to be honest pays our mortgage. I don't think your food or clothes hauls are favoured as much. In fact give it up love" ๐Ÿ™„
Bet she hates his success. Well she'll love the money but she'll want to be the best. Guess what Nicola....you're not. No way near. ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 16
She can absolutely go and duck herself today

I work in a prison. I canโ€™t work from home. I have been dragging my arse to work almost every day since last March. Iโ€™ve cancelled leave, covered staff, had people crying in my shoulder, talked to men who are self harming in front of me, smashing their cells up out of frustration that they canโ€™t see their kids etc. Iโ€™ve had to tell a family that their 22 year old son has hung himself whilst in my prison today. Iโ€™ve got to help see if we fucked up anywhere.

Staff are at an all time low and weโ€™re putting our kids at risk in childcare because we have no bleeping choice. My husband canโ€™t work from home or be furloughed either. We have no childcare bubble as our parents are ECV and working frontline in the NHS.

She has the bleeping AUDACITY to bend the rules to suit her and claim that her fart arsing around on Instagram is work?! No. Absolutely bleeping not.

I would be so embarrassed if she were my daughter

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
That story about them sharing the kitchen has infuriated me!!! Imagine how difficult life would be if you had a real job fopps??? And children to homeschool? This woman is outrageous
How any of her followers can watch that and think 'yes, this is relatable, poor thing' She's absolutely bleeping useless! I have started an actual business during my baby sons nap times and night-time sleep, my husband works full time from 8.30-6 with work calls all hours, and we have zero childcare or help. And she has how many free days to work? And yet her content is still chock full of errors, makes no sense, has no direction and gives one-word replies to her actual followers! Imagine how tit it would be if she didn't have all the help she does. I'm actually laughing thinking she believes filming a story of her children playing is work? Is she off her rocker?! And her ad work is so awful it can't take more than 15 minutes including research and editing time. She wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her in the face, which incidentally is what a lot of her followers would probably like to do now. What a joke of a woman! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 20
She can absolutely go and duck herself today

I work in a prison. I canโ€™t work from home. I have been dragging my arse to work almost every day since last March. Iโ€™ve cancelled leave, covered staff, had people crying in my shoulder, talked to men who are self harming in front of me, smashing their cells up out of frustration that they canโ€™t see their kids etc. Iโ€™ve had to tell a family that their 22 year old son has hung himself whilst in my prison today. Iโ€™ve got to help see if we fucked up anywhere.

Staff are at an all time low and weโ€™re putting our kids at risk in childcare because we have no bleeping choice. My husband canโ€™t work from home or be furloughed either. We have no childcare bubble as our parents are ECV and working frontline in the NHS.

She has the bleeping AUDACITY to bend the rules to suit her and claim that her fart arsing around on Instagram is work?! No. Absolutely bleeping not.

I would be so embarrassed if she were my daughter
That is awful ๐Ÿ˜ข that poor poor boy what he mustโ€™ve been going through regardless what he may Or may not have committed, the poor family and you and your colleagues having to go through this, I have no words.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me and my husband have real jobs, we are working from home and at the minute juggling childcare between us (mainly me) whilst trying to work which usually involves him coming to rescue me if I need to jump on a video call.... REAL JOBS. Yet she is moaning about having to share her kitchen with Chris whilst sending the boys to nursery. She lives on another bleeping planet doesn't she.

Reactions: 15
Letโ€™s say me and rat boy have had a row to try and be relatable ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ and trying to explain what it means to take turns earlier ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i think we all know how to share apart from her princess foppybollox whoโ€™s probably never had to share anything in her life, well apart from rat boys little button mushroom it seems ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Letโ€™s say me and rat boy have had a row to try and be relatable ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ and trying to explain what it means to take turns earlier ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i think we all know how to share apart from her princess foppybollox whoโ€™s probably never had to share anything in her life, well apart from rat boys little button mushroom it seems ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Button mushroom ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

canโ€™t breathe ๐Ÿ˜‚ also a little nauseous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet the row was about who's filming was more important. She obviously thinks she found an important servicevrhrough her vlogs

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.