Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Recipe serves 4" What recipe there are no quantities at all!!!!!!!
The whole post makes no sense 🤪 They didn't have the salmon tonight, they had cheese on toast after their dinner last night, at some point she had the boys pizza, she drank one tit cocktail, red wine and loads of squash last night yet is feeling so so so hungover today! YOU ARE FULL OF tit NICOLA!!!!!!!
the top of that salmon looks like it’s covered it lots of wee hamster poops 😂😂 I can’t unsee it!

regarding the questions she was asked. You can actually send questions to yourself on Instagram, so she wouldn’t even need to use someone else’s account to send them to herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes exactly, you've all hit the nail on the head. She never admits to any flaws and tries so hard to justify why she's perceived a certain way. She knows deep down she loves money, fame, fashion, makeup, reality TV etc.. And that is fine Nikki but stop trying to cover it all up. Cut the crap, be authentic and stop chasing the pounds...

Just admit that you...

Struggle with the boys..
You're insecure about your looks.
You've had lip injections.
You need your Mum's help.
You have a spending problem.
You're terrified of ageing.
You're not as strong as you portray.
You're insecure with Chris.
You have control issues etc...

Those questions asked last night highlight how you come across to your followers. Stuck up, materialistic etc.. Take notice 👍

Be authentic woman!! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 34
All the questions on her true or false so many are negative onwards her. But she still can't see she's a complete cow. She lives in a different world

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe she's done a swipe up for chopping boards 😂 who the hell needs to to be told where to get small chopping boards for crafting from? what a berk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I cannot believe she's done a swipe up for chopping boards 😂 who the hell needs to to be told where to get small chopping boards for crafting from? what a berk
surely just go to poundland/b & m/homebargains/ ikea but i bet she chose a ridiculously priced one to swipe up that looks like a poundland one

surely just go to poundland/b & m/homebargains/ ikea but i bet she chose a ridiculously priced one to swipe up that looks like a poundland one

£7.15 ones

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched one of her videos last week and noticed her search history on her TV. Does this not just sum her up big time??
Lean, tone, lose weight etc.. She even searches for herself 🙈
Not once but twice!
Also womb sounds for babies..guessing they aren't sleeping as well as she wants them to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes exactly, you've all hit the nail on the head. She never admits to any flaws and tries so hard to justify why she's perceived a certain way. She knows deep down she loves money, fame, fashion, makeup, reality TV etc.. And that is fine Nikki but stop trying to cover it all up. Cut the crap, be authentic and stop chasing the pounds...

Just admit that you...

Struggle with the boys..
You're insecure about your looks.
You've had lip injections.
You need your Mum's help.
You have a spending problem.
You're terrified of ageing.
You're not as strong as you portray.
You're insecure with Chris.
You have control issues etc...

Those questions asked last night highlight how you come across to your followers. Stuck up, materialistic etc.. Take notice 👍

Be authentic woman!! 🙈
She’s not really got much going for her has she 😳😳

Reactions: 15
I watched one of her videos last week and noticed her search history on her TV. Does this not just sum her up big time??
This is soooo cringe 😂 remember when she had a thing on in the background before about how to gain followers? bleeping loser 🙈 wouldn’t surprise me if half her bot followers are dead accounts shes set up herself just to bump the numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably plays her own videos to get the numbers/pennies up the sad cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s saying “essential” so people don’t question yet another bleeping trip to the shops #twit
Had she shown this "essential" shop yet? She said she had found some amazing products and couldn't wait to show us! I'm guessing her essentials and mine are very different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Q&A just completely shows that she is a narcissist. I am wonderful. I am fantastic. I’m always right. I am completely not materialistic, even though 90% of her posts say she is. She’s so like my sister in law. She wouldn’t get over the first hurdle of adoption as her own children probably need safeguarding because she’s put every aspect of their life on social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ask me anything? True or False?

Did you mix your twins names up at any point?

Did Chris have inappropriate relations at the Belfry?

What is your job title?

Were you sacked from SW?

You didn't graduate from Uni?

You only lost 2st 5lbs not 3 stone and you haven't maintained for 20+ years?

You delete and block anyone that isn't blowing smoke up your arse?

You're not a size 8?

You don't follow Covid19 rules?

You have an eating disorder?

You're a narcissist?

You don't know the difference between you're, your, there, their and they're?

You comment as 'Foppsmum' on Instagram to up your engagement?

(I got carried away and forgot it was T or F related questions) 😆😅🤣
So funny and so so true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.