Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be furiously messaging her WhatsApp group to send some bum licking questions through.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ask me anything? True or False?

Did you mix your twins names up at any point?

Did Chris have inappropriate relations at the Belfry?

What is your job title?

Were you sacked from SW?

You didn't graduate from Uni?

You only lost 2st 5lbs not 3 stone and you haven't maintained for 20+ years?

You delete and block anyone that isn't blowing smoke up your arse?

You're not a size 8?

You don't follow Covid19 rules?

You have an eating disorder?

You're a narcissist?

You don't know the difference between you're, your, there, their and they're?

You comment as 'Foppsmum' on Instagram to up your engagement?

(I got carried away and forgot it was T or F related questions) 😆😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She gave up her amazing sw career to be a ftm but puts them in childcare 2 days a week because they can't do a big chunk if there work with the boys there. Wtf. What happened to working around them. She's pathetic
She said in the answer she works part time rather than calling herself a full time time mum.
I don’t think she was a full time mum very long as the boys went into nursery after a few months...

Reactions: 19
Bollocks did the nursery say it’s good for their development to go 2 days! My little girl (3 months older than the boy’s 😉) goes one day a week, they have never said it would be better for her to go more. Just bloody own it and say you find them hard work she would get a lot more respect for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone else must have control of her phone tonight! Not like Fopps at all with these questions and answers 👀
Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiit I've been aware of her for about 5/6 years maybe longer! and never known her to do a live ...

Slimming world groups don't count love and even they follow a script! Image therapy is one big script, they all have rules to follow hence sending someone from head office (you prikki) to spy on the consultants regularly!! is that really all you can revert back to fopperbollox 🤣🤣 she's a proper chimney with all the smoke she's blowing up her own arse this eve

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bullshiiiiiiiiiiiiit I've been aware of her for about 5/6 years maybe longer! and never known her to do a live ...

Slimming world groups don't count love and even they follow a script! Image therapy is one big script, they all have rules to follow hence sending someone from head office (you prikki) to spy on the consultants regularly!! is that really all you can revert back to fopperbollox 🤣🤣 she's a proper chimney with all the smoke she's blowing up her own arse this eve
She would definitely not do a live and never has. Once a liar always a liar eh Fopps

Reactions: 18
She’s never ever done a live. That’s an outright lie.

she just uses these Q&As as a way to answer things said on here. Funny how social media is a hobby/job/pennies/boys savings/charity donations and now a part time job. Make your mind up

Reactions: 20
She’s never ever done a live. That’s an outright lie.

she just uses these Q&As as a way to answer things said on here. Funny how social media is a hobby/job/pennies/boys savings/charity donations and now a part time job. Make your mind up
She works part time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's hilarious.. she got mixed up she means she parents part time silly old fopperbollox

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Out of all the true and false stories old fopps is by far the funniest one I’ve come across!! She’s trying to make out something she isn’t, it’s all bloody lies!! She doesn’t think she’s materialistic pahhhhh yeah and I’m the bloody queen love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.