Fopperholic #66 ‘pizza’ & chicken as dry as a bone, what sort of mother eats meals alone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone say that curry pic wasn’t hers? Like she pretends it is but uses someone else’s? No way can any of her food actually look decent 🤣
Also, what does Fopps Mum actually eat? Anything Fopps posts FoppsMum has never tried it, doesn’t know where to buy it and needs help from Princess Pricki. Such a weird family!!!
Ffs have a day off Mazza you crack pot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She clearly had them out to label stuff for nursery today then. Can’t believe she’s still sending them when they’re both at home.
Can't believe it either. My husband just lost his boss/friend from it (caught twice) and my mums best friend manages a care home, she had been OCD with cleanliness and they managed to keep covid out for so long, but now this new strains on the loose 5 now have it. She is utterly stupid to send her 'precious boys' to nursery with loads of other kids and staff when she doesn't need to. Doesn't her husband care either? She should be bloody reported!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't believe it either. My husband just lost his boss/friend from it (caught twice) and my mums best friend manages a care home, she had been OCD with cleanliness and they managed to keep covid out for so long, but now this new strains on the loose 5 now have it. She is utterly stupid to send her 'precious boys' to nursery with loads of other kids and staff when she doesn't need to. Doesn't her husband care either? She should be bloody reported!
So sorry to hear about your husbands friend/boss.... this new strain seems to be spreading like wild fire !! One of my best friends is currently in ICU in an induced coma with it despite being so careful since last March...... her hubby has to go out to work (key worker) and he caught it and passed it to her and she is so poorly.... my daughters friend works in a nursery.... she's tested positive with it....... my colleague her little boy had to self isolate because someone at his nursery had it - the little ones may be carrying it .... I understand that she's paid for them to go and nursery fees are so expensive but in the long run surely they are safer at home...... I bet they still see her mother too ...... how none of them haven't got it is beyond me !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So sorry to hear about your husbands friend/boss.... this new strain seems to be spreading like wild fire !! One of my best friends is currently in ICU in an induced coma with it despite being so careful since last March...... her hubby has to go out to work (key worker) and he caught it and passed it to her and she is so poorly.... my daughters friend works in a nursery.... she's tested positive with it....... my colleague her little boy had to self isolate because someone at his nursery had it - the little ones may be carrying it .... I understand that she's paid for them to go and nursery fees are so expensive but in the long run surely they are safer at home...... I bet they still see her mother too ...... how none of them haven't got it is beyond me !
but surely they can use the spaces temporarily for two keyworker children to go so the nursery wont need to charge her and the other parents as they wont be losing out...if anything its a bonus they wont have to deal with her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
but surely they can use the spaces temporarily for two keyworker children to go so the nursery wont need to charge her and the other parents as they wont be losing out...if anything its a bonus they wont have to deal with her
She is so shady about it too, no more stories of her dropping off as she knows what she's doing is wrong, but doing it anyway. She could come on and say we can't afford to lose the money, I cannot cope with them all week, it's better for their development as I just bark orders at them ;)
And what the hell is her random story about? Typed in epidemic sound, pandemic sound? No clue what she's on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's also in another shop again !!! Showing the lower calorie chocolate bars :rolleyes: bearing in mind this is just what she is showing us, my guess would be she finds an excuse everyday to go to a shop/supermarket for something like she normally does but at least the supermarkets are now clamping down on one person shopping, stopping her family supermarket outings that are totally unnecessary.

Also does anyone else find it strange that Mazza was at SW with Fopperbollocks for all those years I believe she was part of her social team yet every food post Fopps posts Mazza has never seen before and must try etc......you know all the Foppsmum bullshite 🐂:poop::rolleyes: M.McDonnell 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm new to Fopperholic, but I've been lurking for a while. Sorry if this has been a topic of conversation before, but looking at those labels with the boys names on them made me think. If you have a surname that is more common as a first name (Ryan), why would you deliberately choose first names for both boys with the classic surname-sounding ...son ending (Grayson & Lawson)? When I look at their names on those labels, it looks as though their names are back to front - Ryan Grayson and Ryan Lawson sound just as likely as full names for those boys, if not more.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Finally admitted that the boys are at nursery then.

edited to say.. her face looks yellow.
Clearly in response to someone on here saying she knows she’s doing wrong so isn’t mentioning it.

trying to get everything done before they get home...why hun? You’ll have all day tomorrow too when they’re at nursery again, but we won’t see you admitting that will we?

Reactions: 19
Finally admitted that the boys are at nursery then
What an irresponsible person she is. She sends her two precious sons to nursery in the middle of a pandemic so that she can fanny around at home? Doesn't she watch the news, she isn't a key worker and she has Chris at home, so surely between them they can look after the boys? Is there more to it? Does Chris refuse to help with the kids or around the house? I wish she would explain her actions because from where I'm sitting she has no excuse.

On a side note I have no issue with people who cannot work from home using a nursery and I'm so thankful for the people who go out to work ensure important services are maintained for us all 😍🤗

• Wow
Why can't they record when the boys nap ? Why can't they record in the evening...... never know a pair make such a big bleeping deal about work and parenting and how difficult it is.... hers isn't even a proper bleeping job ! She's pathetic - for a 40 year old woman she has no clue about grown up stuff..... He work isn't even bleeping important or very good - she is an absolute horror

• Heart
Reactions: 30
trying (and failing) to justify the boys being at nursery by making out her and Chris are so so busy trying to take it in turns to film from the kitchen.......incoming tit advert then perhaps?? and urgh when people say vicer versa it really grates on me it's vice versa FFS

Not sure why she can't video in either her playroom or the room she was sat in?
It's not like they live in a 1 bedroomed flat.

Reactions: 24
Nursery Keyworker “Now Mrs Ryan, I understand you are still wanting to send your two children to us, aren’t you clever having two, anyway I just wanted to check what important work you do that means you’d like to send them to us in a worldwide pandemic”

Fopps...

View attachment 388782

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will be on later about the trolls commenting about the boys going to nursery🙄 plus Fopps if I was your husband I’d tell you to duck off to another room to film your tit

Reactions: 13
I barely ever comment but I do lurk.. but I had to say my piece here before my head explodes!
this is a global pandemic.. every single person I know is struggling.. myself & husband are essential service workers but not key workers so we are entitled to no childcare right now.. we have 3 children at home at various ages from 3-16 to home school while still being liable for 40/50 hour working weeks from home.. now, I could moan about how hard this is for me and how much I struggle at times but this pandemic isn’t stopping because I am struggling..I fully support key workers being first priority for childcare 1 million percent.. but to go on Instagram for some “light relief” and a good nosey and find someone like this who is as selfish to send two longed after little boys to a nursery right now, potentially taking a space for key workers children while her and her husband f-nny around in their house making videos.. come on lady..if you must force your tit upon the world how about you do what most families do and take turns of entertaining the children while the other “works”.. I have tried to understand everyone’s situation and struggles but I cannot for the life of me find a reason that you are sending those boys to nursery.. you are extremely selfish & I am embarrassed for you for publishing on Instagram that they are there. My husband would have me locked up if I shared the same views and outlook as you.. it’s not about being positive now it’s about being so bloody ignorant to the world around you.. choose your audience or shut up.
Sorry for the rant 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.