Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Who remembers the time she was invited to a 'get better sleep event' hosted by fitbit.? She was gifted a brand new fitbit, stunning lakeside accommodation, beautiful food etc.. It was a pretty glamourous engagement to be fair.
Her story the next morning on IG was her moaning about the poor sleep she'd had. 🤣🤣🤣 Even if it was true, why would you even mention that??! She's a car crash. You couldn't make it up. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Shall we bingo her 'artwork'?

I'm going for:

1) An inspirational quote that means nothing.
2) Some kind of pink & gold blush marble effect print, as deep as a puddle.
3) A black & white of Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn (when really, she should be putting up Tanya Turner)

And a wild card? A close up macro shot of a delicious mug cake 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
It looks like the Gymboree Class in Warwick where she usually takes them !! x
I’ve sent them a message. And if you are reading here Nicola I’m not a troll!! You are a nasty bitch that shouldn’t be using your phone in groups with your children, shouldn’t be filming and posting pictures/videos of other peoples children on your very public gram. And you most certainly shouldn’t be pointing at Her and screeching like tthat.
#bekind my arse, you are a vile, nasty bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #57 - always looking for a protein hit, shame her contents a load of s***t!

(not sure if we’re allowed blanked out swears 😂)

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a size 8 😴
She has muscular armpits and toned arms
She's got the fake boobs
The blonde hair
The fillers and botox
Wears lots of tan/makeup
Buys expensive clothes/shoes/perfume
Some people would say she's pretty......

And she STILL has the sex appeal of a toilet roll.

This is what happens when you are stuck in your wannabe youth and do not progress to woman hood. The fact that she was still writing in the style of "dear diary" like a petulant teen at the age of 34? 35? Speaks volumes.

This is what also happens when you eye fuck yourself more than your husband

• Haha

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I’m so happy I’ve found this thread. I used to follow her for ages (when I actually thought she might have been useful for SW tips.) Never liked her, or “got her” reminds me of the fake school mums who only speak to you when there’s no one else around then drop you like a sack of spuds soon as someone richer, prettier, more successful appeared. Unfollowed her after having her babies, of which I assumed she struggled to conceive as being over child bearing age, she’s awful. Crap try hard fashion sense, awful hair - a big transformation for her is have two less highlights from her normal 36 foils. So pretentious, bragging with her rat man husband. I thought I was the only person who couldn’t bear her and see through her shitty “you’ll never be as thin as me” attitude to life. She’s one of them you’d be in her sw group and you’d admit to eating a chocolate bar and she’d look at u with disappointment, slight disgust and offer “advice” on how you can make sure you don’t let yourself down again next week. Horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Yawn

That video part of the ad is hilarious. She just chews and chews then gets up.. Away to spit them out no doubt. 😂

I still maintain that anyone who didn't know better would think she's a parody account based on her ads.

• Haha
  • Wow

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Plus he's still full clothed and she's in her fucking 'leisurewear' .... who gets back to a hotel room and changes into leisurewear and takes a couple of staged selfies? If they were pissed then you'd think they'd be clothes off.... thrown everywhere and have a good shag fest....... or is that just me .... lol !! Love to know where they are ?
Probably photographed outside The Savoy yet staying at Travel Lodge .

• Haha

Dummyfingers

I just know she spat those nuts out and swished her mouth with sugar free cordial, allowing 16 calories for the unpreventable consumption of trace flavouring elements🙄. The fake sip of wine!!!! I'm on to glass number 2 of a nice red..buckle up tattle🤣.

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
I don't like comparing children but Fopps raves on about how intelligent her boys are but I think Chelseas boy are flourishing in all aspects (I know they're a couple of months older). You can tell Chelseas boys are full of fun and love and so well rounded whereas poor lawson and otherson always look so sad behind their eyes 😔
Chelsea is an amazing mum with a huge heart. She's making life as normal as possible for the boys, making them Halloween costumes and making things fun for them. I especially loved her recent photos of their Halloween outfits. She'd asked them what they wanted to dress up as. Harley said a witch and Houston said a ghost. When she'd made the ghost costume (a sheet with the eyes cut out), Houston got scared and didn't want to wear it. Harley loved his witches dress and hat. She didn't make Houston wear the ghost costume, he just wore his normal clothes for the photo. Can you imagine Fopps in the same situation? She wouldn't have asked her kids what they wanted to wear, they'd have worn whatever she chose. She wouldn't care if one was scared of his outfit and she certainly wouldn't have let one of them wear a witches dress!

Sparkle87

VIP Member
The girl she offered to buy the hairdye for 🙄 ' aw you don't have to send me one but I've messaged you anyway' 🙄 i'd never take anything off someone I didn't know I mean if I was on my bottom an had nothing food etc is different but some bloody nonessential hairdye 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 32

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #57 Tattle caught me mocking someone else's kid, and my stories make you wonder how I've not yet got COVID!

Reactions: 32

Juniper

Chatty Member
Okay I haven't even managed a day, I need to pitch in!
Influencers think Tattle is full of trolls who are deeply unhappy with their lives and jealous. Not at all!!
They have their platform and in a way this is ours. Our way of calling them out and exposing them. A lot of followers are vulnerable but they fall for their sh#te! Buy this buy that, it'll change your life. No it won't, it'll just line your pockets.
^^THIS!!

I believe that trolling is taking the nasty stuff directly to the influencer and continually harassing them. I do not condone trolling at all. What’s said on here is opinion and not said to them and neither are they harassed (although I do sometimes think a line is crossed by some. Edited to add: I don’t think calling someone out is trolling, but purposely abusing someone is).

Just as the influencers say “if you don’t like what I put out, don’t follow me”, we can say the same. They don’t need to read here. This is an opinion place, we are allowed an opinion. And as someone else said, many found Tattle due to being mistreated by Fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Shivers

VIP Member
Unbelievable she had 3 rounds of IVF on the NHS and she won’t pay for prescriptions. She’s honestly the most disgusting person.

• Angry
  • Wow

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
I really am struggling with her self indulgent attitude and that she thinks she is gods gift!

Sorry love but you are a jumped up nearly 40 year old who is semi known in the slimming world, world. That’s it! Your 150k followers most likely are half bots given your engagement level and the ‘real’ half only follow you because they follow slimming world! To anyone that calls you out, you are a bully and your actions yesterday regardless of it being a friends child or not was bullying, you showed your boys that it is ok to point and laugh at someone that someone being their friend! How you going to deal with that phone call from school to say that Grayson and Lawson were bullying and pointing and laughing at someone?! Because you can’t block and delete the school because you don’t like what they say, you will need to learn how to engage in an adult conversation!

In terms of your birthday.... do what the rest of us have done, celebrate at home with family that can visit. My birthday was in May (i was only 34 Fopps... bit younger than you!) but I celebrated with my partner, his daughter and my little boy and had a great day. Had my choice of breakfast, cake for lunch and then a takeaway on the evening..... its the least amount that has most likely been spent on a birthday but god it was fun. Had video calls with family that were further away and some that are local came to the door and we chatted in the front garden. It was great!

While you may have blocked me yesterday for an innocent comment asking about Tattu.... today you have put a picture up that clearly shows you were in Brindley Place in Birmingham as well..... if you don’t want to be called out for the fact you visited Birmingham on the weekend you shouldn’t have taken so many god dam photos you daft bint! And anyway the account you blocked was my fitness account which clearly had my fitness professional photos and weightlifting photos on (don’t for progress rather than photo shoot purposes - don’t judge me like her guys!) I can still view your stupid antics from my private account

• Heart

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Right I'm making an effort this week to keep off Tattle. I've commented enough on Fopp's failures. I'm actually going to unfollow her today too! It's not healthy and I've got a shi#load of work on this week! (no jelly pots required) Let's see how long I last??! 🤣

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
The dress is very chic, I have no idea why she would ruin it with those clumpy clompy platforms. Fopps- pair it with a nice sexy pointed stiletto, maybe something in red, teamed with a nice red lip, scrape the eyeliner rings off and flick your hair in to a side parting and give it a bit of oomph with some batiste dry shampoo. That would be a much sexier look for an anniversary covid approved date with the hubster. You're welcome 😘
Okay you can shoot me but I think the dress is really nice. It’s something I would wear and choose if I was slim enough. Reiss is known for high quality clothes. So the material will not resemble anything from boohoo or missy empire. However what I do have issue with is her showing off the 185 quid dress in times where people are losing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table. I am fortunately very lucky to afford this dress ( if I could get my arse in it without looking like a rolled sausage ) but i am very aware of other people’s struggles. I would never ever splash myself over social media with a Gucci belt and 185 pound dress when some of her followers have gone without food in order to feed their kids. This woman has no ounce of heart in her