Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but Chelsea Pateman has uploaded a story with a mattress on the floor in the twins bedroom for her to sleep on so her hubby can get the rest he needs to help get over the dreaded C! My heart literally breaks for that family, must be horrendous, Chelsea appears to be doing a smashing job holding it together for the boys though 🤞🏻 Can't imagine Flopps ever doing this if they were in this situation... Really bleeping gets me, Princess Fiona has all that room in her house and still it isn't enough for her and you've got Chelsea who is more than happy to share a room with her babies so that her hubby can get better. Money isn't everything Fiona, if you've not got your health you've got duck all!!!!!!
I've said the same before, I think it would take something really drastic, that directly burst her bubble to make her take stock of her life.

Reactions: 22
I think so to.She has a bloody easy life my the looks of it..
Her mother even used to come around most nights to help her bath the boys. I wonder if she still does.

Nope - no money worries, no close deaths or loss, no health scares, no mental health issues, no bad news. Seems to slide off her like tit off a shovel. She truly believes that she is in charge of her own destiny and that PMA 🙄 will help her avoid all of those things. It will catch up with her one day.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't like comparing children but Fopps raves on about how intelligent her boys are but I think Chelseas boy are flourishing in all aspects (I know they're a couple of months older). You can tell Chelseas boys are full of fun and love and so well rounded whereas poor lawson and otherson always look so sad behind their eyes 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Slightly off topic but Chelsea Pateman has uploaded a story with a mattress on the floor in the twins bedroom for her to sleep on so her hubby can get the rest he needs to help get over the dreaded C! My heart literally breaks for that family, must be horrendous, Chelsea appears to be doing a smashing job holding it together for the boys though 🤞🏻 Can't imagine Flopps ever doing this if they were in this situation... Really bleeping gets me, Princess Fiona has all that room in her house and still it isn't enough for her and you've got Chelsea who is more than happy to share a room with her babies so that her hubby can get better. Money isn't everything Fiona, if you've not got your health you've got duck all!!!!!!
Chelsea is absolutely amazing, I’m broken hearted for what they are going through, she’s Mum goals to the highest level, a lot of this beggy Mummy so called influencers could learn a lot from her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They always look like that I think, as though they are scared of her and what she'll do next. I dread to think what the screeching is like when the camera is off, we've all seen the gumboree video and how she can't be bothered with them. I doubt she has much patience at all 😪
I’ve always said she will be so different off “screen “ those poor boys always look as if they are waiting for the next prompt

Reactions: 17
How many different skin care lines can she use and rave about? It’s all so false and disingenuous.

She also needs to invest in (or beg for) a thesaurus, everything is “faaaaaantastic” and “so soooooo good” 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't like comparing children but Fopps raves on about how intelligent her boys are but I think Chelseas boy are flourishing in all aspects (I know they're a couple of months older). You can tell Chelseas boys are full of fun and love and so well rounded whereas poor lawson and otherson always look so sad behind their eyes 😔
They look such lovely little boys, absolutely full of beans and into everything! And they're allowed to play and explore and just be little boys. Chelsea uploaded a story last night I think, one of them had climbed into the other ones bed, and they were fast asleep together. The love those boys have for each other bless them 💞 it was absolutely adorable

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why the fucks she advertising an anti wrinkle serum when she has Botox? Is it just me who thinks it's just pointless..?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chelsea is an amazing mum with a huge heart. She's making life as normal as possible for the boys, making them Halloween costumes and making things fun for them. I especially loved her recent photos of their Halloween outfits. She'd asked them what they wanted to dress up as. Harley said a witch and Houston said a ghost. When she'd made the ghost costume (a sheet with the eyes cut out), Houston got scared and didn't want to wear it. Harley loved his witches dress and hat. She didn't make Houston wear the ghost costume, he just wore his normal clothes for the photo. Can you imagine Fopps in the same situation? She wouldn't have asked her kids what they wanted to wear, they'd have worn whatever she chose. She wouldn't care if one was scared of his outfit and she certainly wouldn't have let one of them wear a witches dress!

Reactions: 33
Not to compare children but Chelsea’s boys look like best friends, interact lovely together(and sometimes fight which is expected) but Chelsea shows that! They look like they are well loved and nurtured and she give them her full attention.
Fopps boys often look like they’ve never met! I think that comes down to the parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️ Fopps is very demanding, cold and not maternal in the slightest! Or at least that’s how it comes across 🧐 and she’s like that with Chris too so I bet the boys pick up on that!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not to compare children but Chelsea’s boys look like best friends, interact lovely together(and sometimes fight which is expected) but Chelsea shows that! They look like they are well loved and nurtured and she give them her full attention.
Fopps boys often look like they’ve never met! I think that comes down to the parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️ Fopps is very demanding, cold and not maternal in the slightest! Or at least that’s how it comes across 🧐 and she’s like that with Chris too so I bet the boys pick up on that!
You're spot on there they do act like acquaintances rather than brothers 😕

• Sad
I do think fopps boys look very sad. I look back at pictures of my little boy and he is never not smiling or laughing. His whole face is lit up on every picture. The boys always look confused and bewildered like they do not know how to react to her.

My little one has had 2 x the mother of all public tantrums in the last 5 weeks. The type where I’ve lifted him under my arm and marched off with him with his kicks and screams after throwing himself head first onto the floor. I honestly cannot wait for that to happen to her although I do suspect they will never behave like that as they are used to being led so military by Fopps.

Reactions: 16
Even in the video of the boys hugging she had to put music over the top of it cos she was barking at them to do it...obviously not something that comes naturally to them, probably because their mum is so cold ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t give mine spaghetti because I find it easier for them to use a penne pasta or something. But surely if you give them spaghetti cut it up for them into little bits! 😂

Does anyone find it confusing how much skincare she promotes and how they are always fantastic! I think it shows it’s not a true review and she’s just saying it to be paid!!!

Reactions: 21
Yes I think the same.Her boys don't look like they have much of a bond at all..It's her fault..She's a bore bag! And doesn't let them have fun together..Shes just far to controlling

Reactions: 10
I've said the same before, I think it would take something really drastic, that directly burst her bubble to make her take stock of her life.
I think she's too far gone for that now. She's no compassion, sympathy or empathy left as it's all been taken over by her ego.

On a separate note (and I'm sure we'll here about him now I've mentioned him) but where's the grandad that gave the wrong birthday cards to the boys last year? Didn't he loose his wife not long ago? I know she can't take the boys to see him now but I can't remember there ever been any mention/pictures of them with him even before covid. No mention of helping him during the last few months when he's no doubt had to isolate. Mazza seems to have her hands full with being Fopps full time carer these days so I wonder who looks after him.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.