Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add to the 4 loads per week...in her ‘what I wear in a day’ she showed us that she changes multiple times a day! Surely she needs to do more washes!

I wonder if she means she does 4 loads but Chris does the other 200 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to add to the 4 loads per week...in her ‘what I wear in a day’ she showed us that she changes multiple times a day! Surely she needs to do more washes!

I wonder if she means she does 4 loads but Chris does the other 200 🤣
This would not actually surprise me - when does she ever have time to do normal stuff 'washing/ironing/housework' etc ? x

Reactions: 8
Just watch lucyjc clothes haul so refreshing to hear she sized up in joggers etc. As they look better. Take note fopps

This would not actually surprise me - when does she ever have time to do normal stuff 'washing/ironing/housework' etc ? x
The sun been out for part of the day in warks. I've done 4 loads this morning, including coats and school bags, towels and a normal wash

Reactions: 7
I'm thinking back to when it was obvious that Grayson at the time was the favourite of the 2 boys. I remember how he got the best name (my opinion) and the best situated cot. Gosh it's really bad and so blatantly obvious if you think about it. Now it's little Law Law... Wonder why?? Really shallow 😢

Reactions: 11
Still trying to catch up with the threads but had to comment. What the hell is that filming in the kids class?! Laughing at a child but actually filming at all! I can’t believe they’re allowed to.
Classes I’ve had the kids at are quite up front about the use of phone/cameras in group, the group even have to ask permission to take images of your child. So how is she getting away with posting videos of children in a group on social media for all to see?
My mind is blown!
Neither my husband or I have our children on social media unless it’s a disguised photo, for instance the back of them or whatever. I would be absolutely furious if my child was broadcast by someone who allows anyone on their page.
It’s most definitely to show that she’s fun at the groups rather than the Kevin and Perry style that we saw the other week.
Forcing yourself to sound fun Flops does not make you relaxed and fun!

Reactions: 21
Maybe that little girl was tired and unwell? In my experience toddlers act like that when they're off colour. So nice of her to jeer like a prat at something that was none of her business

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Maybe that little girl was tired and unwell? In my experience toddlers act like that when they're off colour. So nice of her to jeer like a prat at something that was none of her business
I thought that little girl's behaviour was more appropriate than Fopps if I'm honest. The little girl clearly wanted a rest...Fopps wanted to be a bully with her warped personally

Reactions: 14
That video of that little girl is disgusting. I’d be seething if that were my daughter and that nasty witch had filmed her. What the duck is wrong with her?

Do we know what class that was? I’m tempted to report it to the company. I’m fairly sure that you’re not allowed to film in classes

Reactions: 16
Still on a major detox, but....

the cot is by a window, a radiator and is about to be hit by a curtain pole, and she may have to move it??? Fiona is back at top parenting I see??

and does anybody know where that story was filmed today, the one with the girl? There are so many things wrong with it and it needs reporting. The woman is a witch!!!

Reactions: 20
She sounds deranged in the video with the wee girl! It’s awful. She sounds like a nasty school bully! It’s totally out of order. Whoever runs that class needs to have words and ban her from using the phone. If I was that girl’s mum I would be raging! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
How old is she!? Pointing and laughing at a poor toddler, what happened to ‘gentle parenting’. This coming from the woman who blocks and deletes any opinion deemed as ‘unkind’. She is the epitome of unkind. I’ve never had someone rattle me as much as her!

Reactions: 21
Still on a major detox, but....

the cot is by a window, a radiator and is about to be hit by a curtain pole, and she may have to move it??? Fiona is back at top parenting I see??

and does anybody know where that story was filmed today, the one with the girl? There are so many things wrong with it and it needs reporting. The woman is a witch!!!
It looks like the Gymboree Class in Warwick where she usually takes them !! x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It looks like the Gymboree Class in Warwick where she usually takes them !! x
I’ve sent them a message. And if you are reading here Nicola I’m not a troll!! You are a nasty witch that shouldn’t be using your phone in groups with your children, shouldn’t be filming and posting pictures/videos of other peoples children on your very public gram. And you most certainly shouldn’t be pointing at Her and screeching like tthat.
#bekind my arse, you are a vile, nasty bully!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How old is she!? Pointing and laughing at a poor toddler, what happened to ‘gentle parenting’. This coming from the woman who blocks and deletes any opinion deemed as ‘unkind’. She is the epitome of unkind. I’ve never had someone rattle me as much as her!
That’s utterly disgusting of her.

Whose kid is that?

Reactions: 13
A complaint should be lodged. Absolutely disgusting behaviour cackling like a witch and pointing at a little girl. What a bully. Imagine if someone laughed and pointed at her kid and posted it online! Needs reported but don't know who to

Reactions: 11
What a horrible thing to do.. Laughing and pointing at the little girl.. She sounds like a witch!!!..She really is a nasty cold person

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.