Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they go into local lockdown and she can't do her big birthday and new body reveal 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
£185 for that dress. It looks like the type of thing you get off Boohoo. The material.
I am sure primark was selling a similar 2 piece not long ago.

She only cares about what her lovely followers think.. yet most folk here were her followers (that she now calls Judgy Jenny's).

Nikki - tell us how this year has been so challenging for you exactly? Have you been working 12 hour shifts? Juggling work and home schooling? Juggling children without any form of help? You had holidays, an extension built, a garden renovated (all of which you chose to do during a pandemic), your Mum on tap for help and a husband who was often at home!
And also let us know how you have constantly spent money on pointless things whilst the majority of us have feared losing our jobs due to covid-19 taking its toll on businesses.
I bet she applied for the 3 month mortgage break and spent it all on shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
We're not trolls, I've said this before; none of us post comments just for the hell of it. These comments come from watching the likes of prikki manipulate and lie to her followers for her own gain and after watching her give out dangerous and stupid advice to people. It also comes from concern for her kids.

She is very free with the put downs, bragging and back handed compliments so I'd say it's quite nice she gets a few back 😜 A lot of people have found their way to tattle from being treated very poorly by an instagram head. Do these people think about the person they blocked unfairly? And how it may have hurt them? I doubt it!

Not many genuinely nice social media "influencers" who will actually speak to a person sensibly get "trolled" (unless they're a mega star) as they like to call it. I'd say that says a lot! I can't think of any anyway 🤔

People are too quick to silence an unpopular opinion. Unless it's harmful, racist, or untrue there's
no need. It's becoming ridiculous.
I agree 100% coming to tattle life airing an opinion isn’t trolling at all.. these so called influencers don’t have to read what we write here they choose to come to this site to view it...
I have only ever once voiced an opinion to Fopperholic on Instagram I use to follow her and wished her well etc while she was under going IVF treatment after the boys were born she started using those boys to make money from cash back ads etc and I voiced an opinion that it was a despicable thing to do she blocked me...
I have never ever commented personally to her again and prefer to watch the tit show she’s become and comment over here ...

Aww I love my mini! It's like a little luxury go-cart that will do 140mph and leave the boy racers for dust 🤣🤣 That makes total sense to me. A new car is an investment if you keep it for years. You can always sell it too if you need money in a hurry. It sounds like a few of those comments you recieved were a bit uncalled for, I totally get why you've done it. Divorce is never easy. Enjoy it 😜

I don't think anyone has a problem with fopperbollox having money as such, as you say it's the way she's on a constant brag, like she has something to prove! She was annoying before the pandemic, now she's on another level. If she personally enjoyed these luxury items quietly instead of trying to make money from them, I doubt anyone would even notice. She's an attention seeking tit.
also a proud owner of a mini ... you can keep your Merc’s, your BMW’s, Land Rovers I‘d choose a mini every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When they go into local lockdown and she can't do her big birthday and new body reveal 😂
Love it.... she will still do something.... even if she's not allowed to and it'll still be expensive and uhmazzzing and her sheep will still say 'you do you' 'you look stooning' 'people are only jealous'...... she just has no empathy to real life and all that people are going through......

She been shopping in Primark in Coventry recently too which is tier 2 she has no shame
Coventry only went into lockdown midnight Friday so she'd of been OK for that one...... slumming it going to Coventry though not Banbury lol !!

I agree 100% coming to tattle life airing an opinion isn’t trolling at all.. these so called influencers don’t have to read what we write here they choose to come to this site to view it...
I have only ever once voiced an opinion to Fopperholic on Instagram I use to follow her and wished her well etc while she was under going IVF treatment after the boys were born she started using those boys to make money from cash back ads etc and I voiced an opinion that it was a despicable thing to do she blocked me...
I have never ever commented personally to her again and prefer to watch the tit show she’s become and comment over here ...

also a proud owner of a mini ... you can keep your Merc’s, your BMW’s, Land Rovers I‘d choose a mini every time.
Mini is my dream car.... once we've paid off the loan on our family car (we buy not lease :) ) then I've said I'm getting a mini..... my mumma had them when I was a little girl in the 60's.... love them :)

My main dislike with Nicola is her bragging..... she brags about literally everything and I find this very patronising and distasteful.... be it how thin she is, where she's been, what she wears, what she drives, how much things cost.... she could of posted a couple of pics of their anniversary night away and said 'had some lovely quality time with Chris for our anniversary'....... not posed pics in a dress that cost more than some people have to feed their family on for a month...... it's vulgar and disgusting..... I notice there was no pics of the food ! Bet they ate at Cafe Rouge or Wetherspoons.... like people have said before money talks... wealth whispers.... but in her case money = plastic..... people talk of the trolls getting their karma... well I think one day she will from all her bragging ... it'll crash and burn...... and she'll be fucked !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Love it.... she will still do something.... even if she's not allowed to and it'll still be expensive and uhmazzzing and her sheep will still say 'you do you' 'you look stooning' 'people are only jealous'...... she just has no empathy to real life and all that people are going through......

Coventry only went into lockdown midnight Friday so she'd of been OK for that one...... slumming it going to Coventry though not Banbury lol !!

Mini is my dream car.... once we've paid off the loan on our family car (we buy not lease :) ) then I've said I'm getting a mini..... my mumma had them when I was a little girl in the 60's.... love them :)

My main dislike with Nicola is her bragging..... she brags about literally everything and I find this very patronising and distasteful.... be it how thin she is, where she's been, what she wears, what she drives, how much things cost.... she could of posted a couple of pics of their anniversary night away and said 'had some lovely quality time with Chris for our anniversary'....... not posed pics in a dress that cost more than some people have to feed their family on for a month...... it's vulgar and disgusting..... I notice there was no pics of the food ! Bet they ate at Cafe Rouge or Wetherspoons.... like people have said before money talks... wealth whispers.... but in her case money = plastic..... people talk of the trolls getting their karma... well I think one day she will from all her bragging ... it'll crash and burn...... and she'll be fucked !!
Absolutely agree... I haven’t been outside my house since March as I care for someone who is vulnerable so cannot risk coming into contact with covid... but if I had and hubby and I had managed to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary the last thing I would have been thinking is I must post pictures of my dress and shoes and add a swipe up ... as you say it’s vulgar and I find it extremely distasteful and quite disrespectful to Chris as a hubby it should be about celebrating your marriage and life together not about making money.

Reactions: 18
Okay I haven't even managed a day, I need to pitch in!
Influencers think Tattle is full of trolls who are deeply unhappy with their lives and jealous. Not at all!!
They have their platform and in a way this is ours. Our way of calling them out and exposing them. A lot of followers are vulnerable but they fall for their sh#te! Buy this buy that, it'll change your life. No it won't, it'll just line your pockets.

Do you know what I think about Nicola. I think she's bragging to show off to an ex boyfriend or someone. It's almost like she's saying 'look at me now'. I can't really work her out but the bragging is unreal! I don't think they're wealthy, I think she has inherited a bit of money perhaps from her Nanna passing or from some other means. There's no way she's making a fortune from her high flying SM career 🙄

I used to really like her and would tell my mates to follow her too. Now she's insufferable. Got to be the best. Can't see green cheese. Got to be thinner than everyone else. A zillion selfies every week. Me me me me!!!!

She needs to swallow a big slice of humble pie. Admit she's got it wrong and be more relatable. Especially during these difficult times. People are struggling big time through no fault of their own. She hasn't got a clue. Last week she posted stories about helping food banks etc just before she headed off to a luxury hotel for the night wearing a new outfit that cost just short of £500. The hair was done too! It's OBSCENE Nicola. Some families are struggling to feed their kids toast! Sorry rant over. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

I loved my little red Mini I even called her Betty wish I had never changed her for a car that I can get more than 3 bags of shopping in the boot for. Enjoy your car non of us on here are like that vapid cow

Reactions: 7
Okay I haven't even managed a day, I need to pitch in!
Influencers think Tattle is full of trolls who are deeply unhappy with their lives and jealous. Not at all!!
They have their platform and in a way this is ours. Our way of calling them out and exposing them. A lot of followers are vulnerable but they fall for their sh#te! Buy this buy that, it'll change your life. No it won't, it'll just line your pockets.
^^THIS!!

I believe that trolling is taking the nasty stuff directly to the influencer and continually harassing them. I do not condone trolling at all. What’s said on here is opinion and not said to them and neither are they harassed (although I do sometimes think a line is crossed by some. Edited to add: I don’t think calling someone out is trolling, but purposely abusing someone is).

Just as the influencers say “if you don’t like what I put out, don’t follow me”, we can say the same. They don’t need to read here. This is an opinion place, we are allowed an opinion. And as someone else said, many found Tattle due to being mistreated by Fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I totally agree - this is not about trolling, I've never commented on her page, but used to follow her until she became how she is now. I don't follow her anymore as she genuinely made me so annoyed and didn't want that braggy energy on my IG. It's the audacity of her really, she seems a spoilt brat at 40 with zero empathy and a short memory (i.e her latest IVF post .. "dont worry guys, I've not forgotten you") and then it's never mentioned again. It's all very selfish, I love to follow people who aren't just posting for engagement numbers, but genuinely care about their content and what they put out there. I think she sees her insta as like a big slimming world class, a bunch of overweight women looking to her as the benchmark. I think it's sad they look up to her as she doesn't care. But 'you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time' and that will be her downfall.

Reactions: 19
In a high pitched screech “are you cleaaaaaaan?”

those poor boys always look so confused and bewildered. Just let them eat woman!

Reactions: 15
"Lawsons all cleeeeeeeeean" pity the filter makes him looks like he's done a day on the bin round fiona!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was going to say give them some cutlery. But now I see Lawson has a fork and just looks confused AF at her screeching, whilst holding a piece of spaghetti, and Grayson's just going for it with his hands 🙈 lovely.
She didn't realise she had to teach them to use cutlery until recently. Grayson looks like our toddler did eating the same meal when they were 1. They don’t make that mess now, it wastes food 🤣

Doesn't look like Lawsons favourite tea to me...looks like he’s thinking, not this shite again 😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do her boys always look so nervous and subdued when they are eating? Or is it just me?

Reactions: 29
Why do her boys always look so nervous and subdued when they are eating? Or is it just me?
They always look like that I think, as though they are scared of her and what she'll do next. I dread to think what the screeching is like when the camera is off, we've all seen the gumboree video and how she can't be bothered with them. I doubt she has much patience at all 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They always look like that I think, as though they are scared of her and what she'll do next. I dread to think what the screeching is like when the camera is off, we've all seen the gumboree video and how she can't be bothered with them. I doubt she has much patience at all 😪
They do look bewildered 90% of the time poor sods

Slightly off topic but Chelsea Pateman has uploaded a story with a mattress on the floor in the twins bedroom for her to sleep on so her hubby can get the rest he needs to help get over the dreaded C! My heart literally breaks for that family, must be horrendous, Chelsea appears to be doing a smashing job holding it together for the boys though 🤞🏻 Can't imagine Flopps ever doing this if they were in this situation... Really bleeping gets me, Princess Fiona has all that room in her house and still it isn't enough for her and you've got Chelsea who is more than happy to share a room with her babies so that her hubby can get better. Money isn't everything Fiona, if you've not got your health you've got duck all!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.