Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has done more this year during a pandemic than a usual year. She has been away more, spent more, she has no shame and no morals. She has done more than my whole absolutely massive family have done altogether and probably the same on spending too.

It's like she wants to make it clear that she doesn't believe in the Pandemic and that she doesn't give a tit about who she infects. Not once have I seen her use hand sanitizer on a video

Reactions: 21
Interesting..
She is ruining her looks, I noticed it in her latest video, her face is a mess. You can actually see the sh#t she's had injected! She doesn't need it either. She just needs to look at her Mum to know she'll age well.
I agree re all the protein. Also the older we get, especially in women, losing a lot of weight is very ageing especially when our hormone levels take a dip. She's just clueless. But hey she's thin and that's what's important folks. 🙄
I was a protein junkie and was lashing down the shakes etc but I ended up with kidney stones and looking grey. I swapped out the shakes snf
Mad Mazza looks like she's had enough and is giving herself a pep talk

"It's not worth the jail time, it's not worth the jail time"
bleeping hell, Mazza looks like Derek akora when he connects to a spirit there

I was a protein junkie and was lashing down the shakes etc but I ended up with kidney stones and looking grey. I swapped out the shakes and looked better almost straight away. That tit isn't good

bleeping hell, Mazza looks like Derek akora when he connects to a spirit there
S

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking forward to her post about how she’s SO SO glad to be back with her two boys because she loves them SO MUCH MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER LOVED THEIR KIDS

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking forward to her post about how she’s SO SO glad to be back with her two boys because she loves them SO MUCH MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER LOVED THEIR KIDS
Don’t forget the “having time away from MY boys makes ME a better Mum” yea ok then 👌🏻

Reactions: 18
Ahhh so she did leave the boys last night for a night away then 😂 left mad mazza to deal with the clock change 😂
Says it all really, doesn't it? So selfish. She was just away a few weeks ago to Bath! Why did she not mention it on any of her stories though beforehand? That's what I don't get.. why is it a big secret, when she posts photos there anyway?

Reactions: 12
For sure! It must've been so difficult for her to leave those precious boys but Mad Mazza would've been posting pics of the boys to her throughout the night. Pandemic? What's that?? 🙄

Watched one of her older videos the other day. She had a sore throat but said it was unusual because she never ever ever ever EVER gets ill. Course you don't Fopps. Life is just AMAZING 24/7 in Fopp land 🙄

Reactions: 14
Those lyrics wtf I couldn’t (((((cringe)))) anymore :sick: If she was going to write lyrics you’d think she would maybe write her Wedding Song. I personally think less is more and there is no need for all that shite anyway a simple pic and one sentence would have been more effective.It just comes across very fake like she is trying to convince everyone else so pretty much like everything that comes out of her mouth.

P.S. She is probably texting Chris across the table..... “your turn now to post how ahhmazing I am all over Social Media here’s something I prepared earlier just copy and paste it and let me authorise the photo you are going to post so that “I” look the best in it”
The words are from a song....

Reactions: 1
Made me think of breast feeding, Chrissymoobs latching on 🤣
I thought that with the word latch...... 😂 😂 😂 Plus the words sound like she's snared him and not letting him go...... 'got you shackled'... yeah poor sod is well and truly shackled ........ !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imagine having child free time away with your hubby for your anniversary and taking pics of processed chicken and cans of pop for the gram :rolleyes: she's a total fun sponge, go get shagging, might chill you out a bit and make you less of a manic beeatch fopps!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Surely if you set your clock later then that will make you late? Is this woman really that dense? And we are supposed to believe she has a degree. Fopps if you don’t like being late set it a few minutes fast! Thank me later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely if you set your clock later then that will make you late? Is this woman really that dense? And we are supposed to believe she has a degree. Fopps if you don’t like being late set it a few minutes fast! Thank me later 🤣
It just doesn't make sense 🤣

Reactions: 4
Or only 1 hour till she’s not my problem
Funny, thats what Fopps thinks before she drops her boys off at nursery or dumps them on Mazza.

My friends LO is 15 months and she has has 2 nights away from her in all this time. 1 before the lockdown in March when her and her dh had a night out and the other after lockdown was eased but the second one wasn't even a full night. Just a meal out with friends so was home for 11pm.

Reactions: 3
Funny, thats what Fopps thinks before she drops her boys off at nursery or dumps them on Mazza.

My friends LO is 15 months and she has has 2 nights away from her in all this time. 1 before the lockdown in March when her and her dh had a night out and the other after lockdown was eased but the second one wasn't even a full night. Just a meal out with friends so was home for 11pm.
We have an 8 yr old and (only 1!) 2 yr old. Me and the hubby had a night out in February and the kids stayed with their grandparents overnight... that was our last night out and I doubt we’ll have a night out/away this year! It’s my birthday this week (40!) but we are in lockdown so I’ll celebrate at home quietly, it’s also our anniversary in a few weeks but we wouldn’t think of going out (if rules are eased) as it’s just not the same at the moment!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.