Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it looks like Birmingham. I wouldn’t be going to Birmingham right now but I’m sure Fopps has some wonderful excuse as to why it was ok that she went.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking this, I think the process is a bit more complicated for business accounts. I remember HealthyChefSteph moaning about it for ages as she wanted to switch to just her name and did finally get to but it took a while.
Yeah I think she said it took weeks maybe months but she had a blue tick I think so maybe takes longer?

Reactions: 4
She really is a vile, self-centred hole 😲

Here’s some song lyrics for you Fopps....🎶

(Carly Simon)

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain (you're so vain)
I bet you think this song is about you
Don't you don't you? 🎶🎧

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet you she is going away again in a few weeks for her birthday! No way will she stay at home!!

Reactions: 17
Sorry those pictures speak volumes. They look pissed off with each other. I'm sensing that honeymoon period has worn off!
Perhaps she's realising that life is not as glamorous as she once thought. If she didn't have the help from family that she has can you imagine??! 😉

Reactions: 17
The very odd time me and my fiancé have a child free night away from our kids...(once this year then before that a good few years ago!) We don’t spend our time together sat taking selfies...that pic of her pecking his cheek is the type of picture you see at the end of First Dates were they have been for a drink together...they look awkward and almost like strangers! So frosty between those two!

Reactions: 18
She's a size 8 😴
She has muscular armpits and toned arms
She's got the fake boobs
The blonde hair
The fillers and botox
Wears lots of tan/makeup
Buys expensive clothes/shoes/perfume
Some people would say she's pretty......

And she STILL has the sex appeal of a toilet roll.

This is what happens when you are stuck in your wannabe youth and do not progress to woman hood. The fact that she was still writing in the style of "dear diary" like a petulant teen at the age of 34? 35? Speaks volumes.

This is what also happens when you eye duck yourself more than your husband

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet when they're away Chris will be lying in bed waiting for a bit of action while Fopps hogs the bathroom removing all that polyfiller from her face. I bet she'd be an absolute bore! "Leave me alone Chris, it's 10pm. I need my beauty sleep" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is hopeful with the swipe ups today... a dress that’s Uber expensive for what it is plain and ordinary if I was spending that much on a dress it would have to be bloody stunning and then I’d still have second thoughts about spending that much.
And shoes that only contestants entering Rapauls drag race would be interested in.
off you toddle Nic, Nic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is hopeful with the swipe ups today... a dress that’s Uber expensive for what it is plain and ordinary if I was spending that much on a dress it would have to be bloody stunning and then I’d still have seconds thoughts about spending that much.
And shoes that only contestants entering Rapauls drag race would be interested in.
off you toddle Nic, Nic
The shoes look like her Tesco specials 🤔

• Haha
Sure hun, post yet again about why 'trolls' and 'Judgy Janets' opinions mean nothing to you. Constantly bringing it up shows us how little you care 🙃

Pic for laughs, it's even got her ridiculous smugness too. Whoever noticed this comparison is a comic genius! Very cleaver trolls 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She only cares about what her lovely followers think.. yet most folk here were her followers (that she now calls Judgy Jenny's).

Nikki - tell us how this year has been so challenging for you exactly? Have you been working 12 hour shifts? Juggling work and home schooling? Juggling children without any form of help? You had holidays, an extension built, a garden renovated (all of which you chose to do during a pandemic), your Mum on tap for help and a husband who was often at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She only cares about what her lovely followers think.. yet most folk here were her followers (that she now calls Judgy Jenny's).

Nikki - tell us how this year has been so challenging for you exactly? Have you been working 12 hour shifts? Juggling work and home schooling? Juggling children without any form of help? You had holidays, an extension built, a garden renovated (all of which you chose to do during a pandemic), your Mum on tap for help and a husband who was often at home!
This is what makes me think all is not rosy behind the scenes. For starters, her spending must pi## him off! It must. She's controlling too. Always preening herself I could go on...

Reactions: 21
This is what makes me think all is not rosy behind the scenes. For starters, her spending must pi## him off! It must. She's controlling too. Always preening herself I could go on...
Yes, there are things going on that she's not letting on.He must go mad with her spending. She can't be that flush with money if she needs to post a swipe up for her outfit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.