Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WomenAreFromVenus

I think it’s very obvious fopps has significant self esteem issues. She can’t stand the idea she isn’t the most attractive / slimmest / most toned / glamorous / Intelligent / wealthiest - delete as appropriate. The children are a fashion accessory as is her amazing marriage front that she portrays. Even the most well matched couples have down periods and nothing puts pressure on a relationship
more than young children. Her perfect front she puts in is very sad and screams mental health issues.

under normal circumstances I would feel sympathy but I just don’t like what I see and she presents herself as a high maintenance bitch. It wouldnt surprise me if Chris has had extra marital relationships or if not yet I can see it in their future. The vast majority of men want a quiet life and from what she puts out on a public platform I very much doubt he is getting that!

The boys are a bit stuck with her for now but they will show their lack of bonding as they grow older and have more freedom away from her and her control issues. I’m sure that they will be a real handful by the time they are school age as they do not appear to have a calm and loving home life. Poor sods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Juniper

Chatty Member
So they went away last night then! 🙄 She’s panic ordered “eggs benny” this morning (who the fuck calls it that!?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
She times everything so badly. When there is national outrage of child poverty and the government not extending free school meals, she posts another haul. She talks of having tiers of clothes for the boys with the cheaper, mid range and expensive best clothes when some folk are struggling to feed their kids.
She wouldn't cope if she had to live poorly. Money and status is everything to her. And being thin. What a hollow life.

Reactions: 27

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
1. Cardigans all the same 🥱
2. Creams her pants over a hat and is more animated that I’ve ever seen her with her sons or husband. Odd.
3. All the wool from that haul is gonna shrink in the wash. Always size up in cheap shit shops Foppsy.
4. Your chin is showing the downward effects of filler and Botox. Gravity wins.

[Bet your life Chris is havin is away somewhere with a voluptuous, sexy as fuck shag who enjoys delicious food/drink and just kicks back and knows how to chill the fook out #freechris # deuxchebsmatters #fuckgolfiamshaggincarly]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
If London enters Tier 3 soon and it's looking very likely her birthday celebrations will be OFF! I'm not a bad person but I might have a wee chuckle about that. She might need to stay at home with just the 4 of them. Even at home the restrictions will affect her too. All that body sculpting for nothing 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Feeling good I've unsubscribed from every mummy blogger I was following. Unsubscribed from fopps ages ago. Can't relate to any of them anymore and their ads, flashing their wealth and spending habits. Feels so good or uuuamazing as old fopps would say. I'm going to try and come on here less but can't help myself watching fopps car crash content and for the lols

• Heart
  • Wow

Em85C

VIP Member
Why the fucks she advertising an anti wrinkle serum when she has Botox? Is it just me who thinks it's just pointless..?

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Not to compare children but Chelsea’s boys look like best friends, interact lovely together(and sometimes fight which is expected) but Chelsea shows that! They look like they are well loved and nurtured and she give them her full attention.
Fopps boys often look like they’ve never met! I think that comes down to the parenting 🤷🏼‍♀️ Fopps is very demanding, cold and not maternal in the slightest! Or at least that’s how it comes across 🧐 and she’s like that with Chris too so I bet the boys pick up on that!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Just catching up. How dare my full time job get in the way of my tattle time 🤣
She has said on her stories she got a Tesco online shop. Thought they don’t deliver to her very exclusive village

• Haha
  • Heart

sbeg77

Chatty Member
Why does she need £70 high heel boots right now for when she wants "something dressier than trainers"!? We are in a pandemic! I've been out once this week to the supermarket. Where does she think people are going and why is she in such a dressy blouse? Just to pose in the mirror!

Last edited:
  • Sad

You better werk

Chatty Member
I don't like comparing children but Fopps raves on about how intelligent her boys are but I think Chelseas boy are flourishing in all aspects (I know they're a couple of months older). You can tell Chelseas boys are full of fun and love and so well rounded whereas poor lawson and otherson always look so sad behind their eyes 😔

• Heart

Em85C

VIP Member
Can everyone remember when she sent herself/wrote our herself, her latest target certificate from slimming world... Good luck doing that to try and prove you've got a degree Hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
WTF is she sharing Nicola Sturgeon's message for? Does she even know who she is? "Show empathy, solidarity and love for each other". Not for yourself in the mirror, Nikki! Plus, you're not in Scotland! Away an bile yer heid!

• Haha
  • Wow

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
also.. who even takes loungewear on a night away with their husband?! 😂😂 a long weekend or a week away maybe but 1 night? Wouldn’t catch me taking pjs that’s for sure 😂😂

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
Next time she does a "ask me anything (but only if you are being kind)" someone needs to ask if she'd rather be super rich and fat or thin and very poor. The thought maybe make her head explode!

• Haha
  • Wow

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
She really is a vile, self-centred arsehole 😲

Here’s some song lyrics for you Fopps....🎶

(Carly Simon)

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain (you're so vain)
I bet you think this song is about you