Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness her new hoodie has a hood 😱 amazing. Why didn't I know that hoodies came with hoods!

Oh wait.... 🙄
It’s Amazing and she loves it so so so much! Who says that about clothes!
I’ve got a new winter coat but I don’t love it so so so much .... it’s a lovely coat end off lol

Reactions: 16
The girl she offered to buy the hairdye for 🙄 ' aw you don't have to send me one but I've messaged you anyway' 🙄 i'd never take anything off someone I didn't know I mean if I was on my bottom an had nothing food etc is different but some bloody nonessential hairdye 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she going to block everyone that says it upsets them?!
Nicola YOU ARE IN LOCKDOWN...tier 1 lockdown is still lockdown for everyone in the area except you and your family apparently. I didn't realize fraudsters were exempt from the rest of the country's rules or guidance. You break the childcare rules every single week. The rules give a maximum of things you can do not what you must do.

The guidance is that people in Tier 1 should not travel to their 2 or 3 areas unless it is essential...Primark is not essential.

Who in the right mind thinks oh we are in a pandemic and therefore I must go out and about more often than before mixing with more people than before.

Can she not do anything without spending money... excuse me if I'm being thick here but why the hell do two year olds who can't even talk property yet and don't understand boundaries and rules need football lessons? Other than for a Tanya Turner image

I bet she will be insta bleeping herself to the max on her birthday. She won't be able to resist. If she was a normal and relatable person she would do what the rest of us are doing. Not post all over sm IT'S MY BIRTHDAY or write on Chris'pages but take a few days off am ,not lie that people have messaged her might put a comment or post a few days later and say thanks for birthday messages. I would love her to do that but she won't and can't because she has no respect for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah she’s overcome the clocks going back by putting them to bed a bit later and they were fine!
Great thickaholic but they don’t go back until tonight 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has definitely lost a lot of weight recently, she'll get an orgasm reading this .... Yes she did Ben's plan but she has been starving herself without a doubt! It's not rocket science. She's been putting her body into not only a calorie deficit but almost into starvation mode. No question. She's not naturally thin, so this is going to be hard work to maintain.
Why does she annoy me so much?? Like REALLY annoying!!!!!!!

Reactions: 22
She times everything so badly. When there is national outrage of child poverty and the government not extending free school meals, she posts another haul. She talks of having tiers of clothes for the boys with the cheaper, mid range and expensive best clothes when some folk are struggling to feed their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She times everything so badly. When there is national outrage of child poverty and the government not extending free school meals, she posts another haul. She talks of having tiers of clothes for the boys with the cheaper, mid range and expensive best clothes when some folk are struggling to feed their kids.
She wouldn't cope if she had to live poorly. Money and status is everything to her. And being thin. What a hollow life.

Reactions: 27
I cannot believe she would stoop low enough to basically commit fraud to get free prescriptions! In Scotland we get them for free anyway but even that makes me feel uneasy. If she really was well off she wouldn’t do that, either that or she’s just a completely entitled scumbag! She and her husband got thousands of pounds worth of taxpayer funded fertility treatment (which I’m sure could’ve been better spent on people with much more parental instict!) and she’s now scamming for free prescriptions???? No matter how skinny or glamorous she thinks she is she’s clearly a bad egg!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Those kids running round the island (cupboard) gives me the boaks. One of them is going to slip and headbutt the corner.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She's already started by telling us that a primark haul is coming up.
Another primark shop? How many clothes shops does she need to do? I can count on one hand how many times I have bought clothes this year....3! April I ordered from Yours Clothing, August and today I am going out for some warmer clothes and some winter boots.
She spends too much

Reactions: 12
Saint Nikki offering to help out the poor people by giving them a tenner for some hair dye 🙄. Can she not see the bigger picture and that people are losing their jobs and she’s constantly bragging and spending money unnecessarily left right and centre all throughout this pandemic. I can’t believe she’s got the nerve to swindle free prescriptions after everything she’s had from the NHS. If it’s true then she really is a disgusting piece of work 😡

Reactions: 19
I honestly thinks she got an actual addiction to spending money!!
Yes I agree. It's not normal. She actually doesn't need any new clothes for about 5 years. I think she can't be arsed ironing so she just tops up on everything. It's very strange behaviour. Have you noticed she never buys Chris anything? Just her then a few cheapies for the boys. Her delivery driver must know her intimately 🤣

Reactions: 11
Next time she does a "ask me anything (but only if you are being kind)" someone needs to ask if she'd rather be super rich and fat or thin and very poor. The thought maybe make her head explode!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
With the prescription thing, is she on the pill and is so stupid she thinks that’s classed as maternity?

Reactions: 6
Oh as if she's going to eat an orange twirl FFS, there's nearly as many calories in that as her entire breakfast. Can't be wasting calories on chocolate bars, when she could be using them on those gorgeous, appetising-looking meals 🙄🤣
She must b
Can’t believe I was in my doctors the other day and Fopps @fopperholic came into collect prescriptions for herself - receptionist asked was she exempt or had to pay for her px and she blatantly said yes I am exempt because of maternity!! Well I am not 100% but I had to stop getting free prescriptions when my little lad was 1!! So she is clearly abusing the NhS! With all that money too. 😡😡😡
Surely bshe had to show evidence she's exempt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.